Can we all at least agree this guy's suffered the worst fate thus far?

Can we all at least agree this guy's suffered the worst fate thus far?

>wanted to become a beast hunter
>got hunted by a beast

I just remember thinking throughout the beginning of CA - oh shit yes Pokkle is actually gonna be a main character in this arc.

Then... Why is there a human lying underneath that pile of bones?

Dang ;_;

no love for pokkle on Sup Forums ;_;

just wanna wear his hat tbqh

Ponzo was raped

Ponzu is ant shit

Hunting is fun

He was never supposed to pass the hunter exam, got lucky in the island not having to cross Hisoka and again later because of Killua retiring.

Same could easily be said about Leorio... In fact probably more so.

Would have been nice to follow Pokkle as a main character for some of the CA arc. Also would have made a bigger impact with Pitou.

Hopefully she will be in the Dark Continent arc

Same.
Pokkle was cool.

But she was killed and had her dead body raped.

At least they went out with a bang.

FUCK SAKE CARLOS

>had her dead body raped.
Is this a meme or something?

I think I must just like archers for some reason.

Would explain why one of the MCs in the anime I'm pitching next to Madhouse this july is randomly one.

Someone explain me this meme pls

I don't feel that bad for him. He died fighting. And at least I felt bad that she just got shot.

>died fighting
>was barely able to move, had his brain probed for information while still alive

And then was eaten.

I was very surprised we didn't get Ant Pokkle.

Meruem absorbed him.

Ponzu may not have had brain surgery, but she's cuter than Pokkle, so her fate is more sad.

IT'S HIS PUNISHMENT FOR PASSING THE HUNTER EXAM W/OUT HAVING TO FIGHT ANYONE.

there's one dumb user who kept trying to push it. I imagine it's the same retard here again.

No, she wasn't eaten, she was just shot. Pokkle on the other hand does have a chance to come back as an Ant.

togashi was brutal with this guy.

Ant shit

But Pokkle nourished Meruem and the queen didn't birth any more ants after that.