So, why do we Trump supporters oppose universal healthcare again?

So, why do we Trump supporters oppose universal healthcare again?

You can't claim to make America "great again" while letting poor/sick people die on the streets because the doctor was too greedy to do his job (he recited an oath). That's called "hypocrisy"

GEE I FUCKING WONDER

>So, why do we Trump supporters oppose universal healthcare again?

Cause they are fucking retarded.

We already "pay taxes" to health insurance already, why not pay all of it to the government and make it less costly and more efficient?

Wrong pic

The poor get Medicaid gratis.
The middle class get insurance from their employer.
The 20% get insurance from their employer.
The 2% get insurance from their employer.
The 1% can afford to buy insurance out of pocket.
The elderly get Medicare.

What's the problem exactly? Less than 10% of Americans are uninsured.

The government doesn't give out free guns.

In America you can freely purchase guns, they aren't handouts. You aren't entitled to them.
In America you can freely purchase health insurance, it isn't a handout. You aren't entitled to it.

Also way to post worst girl.

I have a right to guns, but you don't have to pay for it.

You have a right to healthcare, but I'm not going to pay for it.

Get it, faggot?

>pay all the money to the government to make it less costly and more efficient

I'll pay for your healthcare if you pay for my guns. Mkay?

Yes, goyim, listen to this communist.

>universal healthcare
until you can figure out a way to make it sustainable for 350 million people you can shut the fuck up about it.

/thread
forever

>The middle class get insurance from their employer.

And now those jobs are drying up cause robots are taking over.

Now what?

>until you can figure out a way to make it sustainable for 350 million people you can shut the fuck up about it.

Japan does it and it's about half the pop size of US.

Healthcare is a privilege not a right you fucking cunt

Trump wants to model it on Australia's healthcare system.
Republican establishment acts as globalist capitalists hiding it from their base.
Democrat establishment acts as voter demographics gaming with communist bait for their base. Both are selling out the nation to foreign hordes.
Guns should be mandatory for whites and prohibitted for blacks, race matters in gun crime.

Health care is a service, not a thing. This service is the result of other people's labor. Saying "health care is a human right" is saying "some people are entitled to the labor of others" which they are most certainly fucking not

>automated tellers
>middle class

No. That's the poor, to this day these people can get an Obamaphone.

This copy pasta again.

> guns are a right, I have to pay for my own guns.

>Freedom to buy guns is equivalent to the freedom to free medical goods and services
That is thievery sir.

>what is moral hazard

I came here just for this
Sage

Why do you hate doctors? Do you like how little school teachers are paid, and that doctors should be forced to do their trade for less money just because you can't go get tits implanted for free?

Because if you're dying of some preventable disease without some employer or business backed healthcare, you were obviously a pretty useless fuck to put yourself in that situation.

>middle class
>still exists

First, you don't get to post Pinky like that. Second, show me where the Constitution guarantees the right to healthcare.

Freedom to bear arms doesn't mean the gov't gives you guns. You're free to BUY guns. There is a choice. There is no freedom when it comes to implementing universal health care (UHC). For it to work, everyone must participate, so implementing it would mean even those who don't want it must pay in (through taxes) to make it work. With UHC, there is NO choice.

So it stands to reason that freedom-loving people would oppose a mandatory UHC pay-in because choice is paramount, above all else. It's the same reason some oppose Obamacare. No one wants to be forced to pay to subsidize the care of parasites.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
>nu/pol/ can't help but reply to slide b8
This place sucks now. Pic related you fucking newfags

You have a right to free speech no one has to give you a platform to speak you have a right to life no doctor has to treat you that's why

> Guns are free
Awesome bait

>freedom to

nice false equivalence

Would you cringeworthy kekistan niggers stop using Hero Academia to illustrate your cretinous thoughts? Frog girl is a saint and you shit-eating fuckholes are ruining her reputation for no good reason at all. Go faceplant a landmine you cum-gulping retards.

Freedom to guns doesn't mean the gobmint gives me a free gun

sure

its bait from a libtard buzzfeed writer on twitter, she uses the same image every time. can remember her twitter, but its bait, just sage and move on.

Japan is homogenous and not poor/full of leeches

>You can't claim to make America "great again" while letting poor/sick people die on the streets

Its probably a bad idea to continue to subsidize portions of the population that are generally lower quality.

Yup. Sure does. I know plenty of people that earn $50,000-$100,000 a year. Most of them are in their early 20s working in the petrol/natural gas industry in flyover states. I'm rather stationary myself owning a small business though.

>Japan is homogenous and not poor/full of leeches

Nonsense if you think poverty doesn't exist there as well.

So why have libtards started loving hero academia? Is it a leftie piece of shit?

I want to wring this fucker's neck myself, believe me.

>we

Because we can't get our freedom back by promising more things that must be paid for by pointing guns at the heads of innocent people.

Lefties love capeshit. Hasnt the current SJW infection of the comic industry taught you anything?

canada is about 1/10 the size, and its healthcare is getting overrun

Being poor and sucking social benefits you didn't pay into are completely different. Literal nonargument.

Because it's easy to cosplay and even easier for bland and fat women to cosplay.

>Freedom of universal healthcare
That is got to be the most retarded combination of words I've ever seen.

That picture is flawed logic. We believe in freedom to own guns because that's something you voluntarily buy, whereas universal healthcare is something forced on everyone whether they want to pay for it or not

So why do you post this every day?

jesus fucking christ this comment

>pay all of it to the government and make it less costly and more efficient

Because he is a piece of shit.

You buy your own guns you memeflag cunt.

>Thick

Nah bitch you are just fat.

Just because we invented penicillin and stopped blood-letting every medicine and service should be free to everyone? How good does a product or service have to be before it becomes free for everyone?

Everyone needs a car to get to work, and people only deserve the best form of transportation, thus everyone is entitled to a Mercedes-benz.

The poor and sick deserve death. They don't contribute shit and are a drain on society.

Feel free and reply OP

This!

This makes no sense. Guns don't cost the taxpayer, so it's a false analogy.

But that's not even my issue. The fuck does this have to do with her? Can someone explain this "meme"?

Sage

Isn't there some way to make this idiot go away?

I don't oppose this on principle. We have public services like police and firefighters, paid for by taxpayers to deal with unexpected problems that affect the whole community. Health care may meet that standard. Diseases spread, after all. My concern is cost. We're running trillion dollar deficits as it is, and Medicare is one of the main reasons why.