Why don't girls like this exist in the west anymore?

Why don't girls like this exist in the west anymore?

This will be a good thread

Like what?

Replaced by fucktarded whores.

With drown syndrome?

We have a few asians over here laat i checked.

Normal girls without special snowflake syndrome, doesn't expect the world to be her own disney fairytale

fuck off to you virgin shit

I'm sure there are plenty of pedophile teenage girls still.

>girl

Here's your (You).

They do, probably not in America though.

Only in Asia.

Yes. Try going outside instead of fantasising about submissive women who'll stroke your neckbeard

Miyazaki was right.

this post is clearly written by an ugly female or a beta male. The fact is that women who act like real people are very rare in the west these days. I think the real reason for "yellow fever" is probably because in Japan the women are still human.

I'm starting to think so.

Miyazaki is opposed to nuclear energy.

Not anime.

>Gets told
>Still in denies it
user please,go outside and see the world you faggot

>Unironically using terms like "beta" and "female" in place of "woman"
You're beyond help, redpiller. The rest of us moved on from that shit decades ago

Miyazaki is basically Sup Forums incarnate. I recommend everyone watch the kingdom of dreams and madness if you haven't already. The nostalgia for the past, the bitterness towards the current industry, and the apathy towards life in general reminds me a lot of talking with Sup Forums

If you think Sup Forums is anything like Miyazaki you must be lurking exclusively nostalgia threads.

>these days

le wrong generation?

You should try going outside delusional faggot.

delete this.

Miyazaki is about as far from Sup Forums as you can possily get while still being into anime, what the fuck are you saying?

But she's a dirty lolicon

>watching anime
cuck

>waifufag
Check
>Likes iyashikei
Check
>Dislikes anything popular
Check

>The nostalgia for the past,
Sounds more like somethig clueless Sup Forumsermin would have, with their constant crying about how shit the anime industry allegedly is and no good anime gets made anymore, rather than Sup Forums.

> the bitterness towards the current industry,
uw0tm8. Sup Forums is all about the current industry. Most that gets talked about is currently airing anime, and not even with resentment.

>and the apathy towards life in general
That sounds more like Sup Forums, but less like Miyazaki.

I agree with 0/3 of your points.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, fuck off.

Females these days don't deserve to be called "women".

they still act like toddlers.

I think you confused crossboarders with Sup Forums.

They're like that but with a used vagina and tattoos also

You mean lolicons? There are lolicon girls in the west still. I remember they arrested one a few years ago for broadcasting her playtime with her daughter. SO they're probably just laying low for a while, but still around.

Nobue's imperfection is what makes her so good.

I wish mine imperfections made me good.

my*