Did Sup Forums check their privilege today?

did Sup Forums check their privilege today?

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.to8y5DPbQ#.rfaWG0jBa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uf0tK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it for you archive.is/uf0tK

Yeah, I got my privilege right here. Now bend over.

>actually linking fagfeed
go back.

I got "Your not Privileged" This is obviously due to me being a homosexual. It makes me so mad that because I'm a gay man people should somehow feel sorry for me? Or that buzzfeed thinks I should feel hard done by. I'M NOT A VICTIM. In reality I'm actually very privileged along with most other people who live in the western world. I love my life and work hard to get what I want out of it and you know what everybody goes through hard times and yes that includes "white striaght males" which this quiz was clearly aimed at.

i get all my ideological principles from buzzfeed

56 out of 100.

Why did I waste my time of this shit?

I checked. I still don't have any.
White privilege is a myth.

>only 56
because you're a faggot?

you feel very clever i presume but quit citing commends from fags and check yours

Holy fuck who's got time to take these stupid tests, I've got work to do

For sure. Being born into the first world should count for 75/100 just for starters, and then all these other variables are a lot more complicated and context based than just -25 for being gay or whatever. But yeah, the source is garbage on the order of elf bowling so fuck it.

no. I'm a straight white christian male who is happy with my life. I did do some money saving things in the past which makes me non privileged I guess? Why are we taking this seriously?

36/100
And I'm white and sane.

>Vehemently preaches about privilege
>Editors and writers of the artical work out in New York or California making 40-50k a year

Im at work and did this, im quite privileged

>I have never been told I am attractive "for my race"
i've never been told i'm attractive...
check your job privilege

>18 under-priveleged

from what i'm seeing:
being born into wealth = privilege
not being batshit crazy = privilege
i'd say a lot of the questions in the test really reinforces my opinion on buzzfeed's userbase
the sort of limousine liberal faggotry that would praise that test even as the self-flagellate from their "privilege"

oh and the best part
>"The world is not a fair or ideal place"
no shit?
I can't believe people need a fucking quiz to tell them that.

i got 64

>salaried
>no student loans
>don't rely on public transport
So this... is the power... of privilege... whoa

gibsmedat mr privlarge