Reminder even Trump's own voters hate him now. They won't show up for any kind of rally or anything since his betrayal

Reminder even Trump's own voters hate him now. They won't show up for any kind of rally or anything since his betrayal.

>holding rallies after getting (s)elected
i mean, i know he's not a politician.
that's just retarded, though.

Indeed but it's a classic of peronist leaders.

You are doomed.

One is a bunch of autist organizing on facebook to the entire establishment trying to bring down order.

>entire establishment trying to bring down order.

>he still thinks the establishment hates amnesty don

What a surprised that people with jobs, food, and families don't match for no good reason.

your right its hard to find people that think for themselves.

Hey man. Whatever you need to post together yourself by til 2020 and Trump's second term. Then you'll at.least realize how useless younactuallymateyou actually are.

I would have went but decided not to drive 13 hours because I have a job that requires my attendance

Yeah sure he will kid

Not knowing Trump has already filed for 2020 election nevermind Trump didn't plan to be there... Priceless

>Do I feel like getting an acid bath today?

Reminder that this is obvious shill tactic

>haha people hate him now lol you should too
Also that picture was taken before the event even started. You know what to do if you reply

>marching for science
How can people look at that and think it's normal? Science isn't about consensus, it's about empirical evidence.

You realize Obama had a bigger inaguration attendance because he was the first black president and all the dindus didn't have anything to do as usual so they decided to attend?

Why does the left believe that disillusioned Trump voters would come to them for guidance? The left is still the same insufferable pile of shit that got Trump elected in the first place. No matter how disappointed anyone is in Trump, the left will gain nothing. Right wingers will just find new right wing people to back.

The image that shills are using were taken before the entire event started. Don't get provoked. Trump has done fuck all about DACA yet.

>captcha berkeley road

Trump voters work for a living you commie pos. Where do you think the money for your gibz comes from?

first they be like "ohnoes (((nazis))) are gathering". then they be like "awwwhellno no (((nazis))) are gathering". yes, the left is that retarded. by the way how does it feel to gather huge masses in opposition to trump, but have no effect all?

>Science isn't about consensus

cue 56 genders

>it's about empirical evidence.

the left clearly doesn't think so

Hold up
So you telling me that Trump supporters are all hard working people who has jobs, and responsibilities that prevents them from traveling all the way out to liberal infested places like DC?

>So you telling me that Trump supporters are all hard working people who has jobs, and responsibilities that prevents them from traveling all the way out to liberal infested places like DC?

So Trump's inauguration wasn't the largest held president inauguration ever? One or the other.

Was it?

>Was it?

That's the Trump white house official propaganda line yes. So which is it faggot?

The difference is, most of Trump's supporters have more important shit to do, like working.
Commies have no jobs, thus will march and protest all day.

Maybe it was, inauguration day is a big day everyone knew about where many people would go out of there way to see it in person.

but for people to get out of work and go out of their way to go to some rally no one even hears about, that's something different fag.

>So Trump's inauguration wasn't the largest held president inauguration ever?

imagine if it were, snowflake. half the world's left would commit suicide.

Reminder