Reminder that Sup Forums is useless without The_Donald and The_Donald is useless without /po/...

Reminder that Sup Forums is useless without The_Donald and The_Donald is useless without /po/. You create the redpills and we put them into an appropriate dose and transmit them to the wider world, its why so many who started on The_Donald find themselves on here and vice versa. Our division only damages our collective goal.

lol

/thread

Nice try sharebitches

fpbp

Why the fuck even make this retarded thread?
What's the point apart from you demonstrating what a stupid cunt you are?
Sup Forums has been and continues to be fine without leddit idiots.

I've never been to The_Donald or reddit in general for that matter but don't worry, I'm sure you're just as useless as Sup Forums.

You have to go back

>Sup Forums experience its biggest growth in its history during the 2016 election
>This has absolutely nothing to do with the explosion of The_Donald

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have loads of social media accounts to spread propaganda with
>implying it's not too late for plebbit

Even if that's true, our division allows us to deny association with each other. You get to be not racist and talk about BASED black men and we get to be the underground edgelords.

But in reality you're a bunch of ziochristian fox news watchers who worship trump like he's your favorite wwe wrestler and don't care if he flips so hard his views become indistinguishable from George Soros.

Shut up faggot.

There's never any references to Sup Forums on T_D, and Reddit is so cucked they've managed to quarantine that sub so no one outside of it ever sees anything you post.

>all growth is good
Fuck off retard, go suck some BASED black cocks.

fpbp

>>Sup Forums experience its biggest growth in its history during the 2016 election
>>This has absolutely nothing to do with the explosion of The_Donald
GET OUT WE ARE FULL

reminder that OP IS A FAGGGGGUTTT

Normies couldn't deduce how close Sup Forums and The_Donald are tied, its simply something you can only understand if your active on both forums

Reminder that this is obvious shill tactic

>haha we're pro/anti-The_Donald. Better post a thread about it

It is in politics? How else do you win apart from convincing as many people as possible?

Normie outreach is important, no one doubted this. Next thread.

fpbp
sbsbp

>Vice versa
nope, it's one way, retard faggots like you shitting up Sup Forums

you have to go back

Oh is that what you call the largest traffic Sup Forums has ever seen?

Face it, most of Sup Forums's ideas were irrelevant before The_Donald

>bait
your entire post is cringe.
but i forgive you because so many of the newfags are literally underage.

>not knowing Sup Forums is 99% bait
way to out yourself newfag

Wrong board.

>The_Donald is useless without /po/
>/po/

if you even for a second believe we can't exist without the trump you are the fool

Sup Forums was just fine without T_D
I'm fact, ever since it was created, things here started to get worse

>The_Donald is useless without /po/.
Reminder that the way redditfags talk about other parts of Sup Forums is the biggest dead giveaway of their redditfaggotry. To them Sup Forums is Sup Forums and there's nothing else to it.

Damn those papercrafting fascists!

>/po/

Not gonna get me today, m8

The Donald is what made people think of Sup Forums as something other than a CP dispenser and racist meme generator. It literally saved this site.

Everyone is useless without /po/

>/po/

I heard that (((Josh Moskowitz))) runs r/The_Donald a hard core NeoCon jew.

bump

BASED

saged. we already know T_D knows not to come here. op is bad at baiting

FUGGEN BIXED