Greetings Sup Forums, We Are Anonymous!

youtu.be/-di_a6dJ7LY

This Is An Important Message From Anonymous:

It is vital the information we are going to share with you is made viral as quickly as possible. The ethnic Rohingya people of Myanmar (Burma) in Southeast Asia are being massacred. These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups like the RNDP (Rakhine Nationalities Development Party), ALA (Arakan Liberation Army), NaSaKa border police and 969 monks led by Monk Wirathu, the self proclaimed Bin Laden of Buddhism. The Government of Myanmar is at best ignoring the slaughter of these people, just like the rest of the international community, and at worst is participating in the crimes.

The persecution of the Rohingya people is severe.

The Burmese junta considers them to be sub-human and denies them almost all basic human rights. Often they are subject to torture, gang rape, starvation, slave labor, and forced to reside in the most dire camps in the world - some call these refugee camps but they are concentration camps. Over the past few months, thousands of Rohingya have been encouraged onto boats and sent out to sea with not enough food or fuel, and left there to die. Some of the boats were attacked and sunk, with women and children on board.

While the United States claims to defend human rights, their record clearly reflects a government that will only intercede when their business interests are threatened. While politicians occasionaly pay lip service to the horrific conditions in Myanmar no action is ever taken.

The only people neglecting the situation in Myanmar worse than the U.S. are the press who consistently ignored these atrocities or reported them as ’ethnic clashes’. Since they have failed to document these crimes in any way, we consider the media to be complicit in concealing them from the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymous-france.eu/anonymous-oprohingya-engaged.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7CGM8t_zSYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a bunch of LARPing feds

The acts of genocide being committed against the Rohingya people must no longer be ignored. We call on Anonymous and all supporters of human rights to stand against this great injustice and lend the Rohingya people a voice, before they are completely eliminated.

The Rohingya are now anticipating a third massacre, in which Rakhine have declared they will leave no Rohingya left on the land, just a few left as exhibits for the museum.

Please join us urgently to help prevent this massacre from occurring.

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Everywhere.
We Are the voice of Voiceless.
We Are Legion.
Tyrants of the World,
Expect Us!

Source:
anonymous-france.eu/anonymous-oprohingya-engaged.html

-_-

what's up

>anonymous
We ran a DNA test on your poop

You guys are so 2007.

Don't these leftist faggots know anonymous is kill?

Yep.

If it's not broken don't fix.

>2017
>Anonymous
>Muh non-whites

Fuck out of here, kid

Oh so what would you have the USA do? Go to war perhaps and have American soldiers die. All the while things continue to heat up in the South China sea and North Korea. We don't got the time nor resources to go fight in some third world shit hole that noboby has ever heard of. While North Korea fired ICBM over Japan and continues to threaten to murder millions of people.

Remember when Chanology was about as deep into moralfaggotry these mask wearing LARPers would get?

USA does not have to go to war. Sanctions or pulling through political strings will also do

Stop shiling

>These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups like the RNDP

THEN I fail to see the problem here.

India user, if you can pin this on the DemonKKKrats you'd have the entire nation help you save the Rohingyas.
But you gotta have a viral video, at least 2 Konys.

You're not Anonymous. Anonymous didn't give a fuck about political issues. They gave a fuck about women throwing puppies into a river.

OP is a faggot muslim-lover

fuck off you larping POS anonymoose was never anything to begin with stop with your bullshit

and the damned muslims there are violent just like their pakistani daddy's so power to the monks

POO

IN

THE

LOO

>blah blah blah action justice

If they want something done they're welcome to go over with guns and sort it out

UN won't do shit unless it descends into civil war. Plenty of condemnation, but China will give them investment anyway so they can tell the West to get fucked

Literally just virtue signalling at this point

>We Are

Hi, there. I'm Tom Morello. We should do a collab called Shilling For The Machine.

I wish that I could kill every muslim with my bare hands, children, women men I dont care. I would skin them alive and then pour lemon Juice on them. Every dead muslims makes the world a better place.
Not even trying to be edgy

poo poo in the loo pajeet

Not our problem mang.

Except the rohingas are not the native ethnic group, they are just muslims who kill the native buddhists, burn buddhist buildings, rape buddhist women and sell buddhist children into sex slavery. We celebrate the extermination of these vermin by the buddhist monks. The monks should be praised and worshipped for cleaning their community.

Sutra of the iron palm says you a fuckin shill nigga.

>Neo-Nazi racist groups
>Myanmar

I doubt anyone even knows such buzzwords there

>buddhists killing muslims
>the best timeline
I don't really see a problem here. Kill'em all.

you are a retard.

Rohingya chimped out, lost, and face the consequences for their action.

Karma is a bitch, as you indians say.

holy buzzword batman

Fuck off proxyfaggot. Same posts hours ago with Singaporean IP

Look at his silly globalist hat

POO

I completely agree with you. The Based Burmese Buddhists of Myanmar should kill all Rohingyas.

All the rohingya are getting kicked out of Burma and there's nothing you can do about it lmao

>Muslims kill millions all over the World
>Some fight back
>MUH GENOCIDE A BLO BLO
You reap what you sow, fucker. Go ask Allah for help now.

if based Engish teacher was able to find OP's poop all the way from Japan then a DNA test wasn't necessary

Yep, 'the group, anonymous' are idiots who got caught and flipped. Idiots

>The persecution of the Rohingya people is severe.

You were doing good till you got there. They aren't Rohingya people. They are parasites and will now and forever victimize the Buddhists just by living near them. This is inexcusable and the MUDSHIT religion is inexcusable! They aren't your people and they aren't the Buddhists people.

USA and Rights? No shit Sherlock the KIKES only care about rights when they can capitalize. No different from how much a KIKE mental institution cares so much until the insurance runs out.

Are you just figuring this shit out? Fucking neck yourself!

I thought we were Anonymous?

>muslims kill thousands of monks and students since 2007
Anonymous
>don't you dare defende your selves.

Kys streetshitter.

>The ethnic Rohingya people of Myanmar (Burma) in Southeast Asia are being massacred. These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups

Okay, where do I go to show my support for this?

>The persecution of the Rohingya people is severe.
oh well, part and parcel. Next topic

>be muslim terrorists perpatrating terror attacks, murder and rapes
>populace gets mad and drives you out
>cry discrimination
Sure

Maybe Buddhist should ask US help fighting terrorists instead and just let the drones continuesly bomb their villages like in Afghanistan and Pakistan

>A non E Moose
>Larping as a fictional vigilante
>Not knowing the mask was in reference to a character called Epic Fail Guy
>giggingchinkcartoon.tiff

Tothe nearest mosque

Its just Genocide kiddies move along and listen you your next pseudo intelligent rapper nigger we brought you!

youtube.com/watch?v=7CGM8t_zSYc

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Sage, begone CIA faggots