The Chad Alt-Centrist

Wouldn't it just be easier to just join the globalists (CIA/NSA-CFR-MSM-Wall Street) and become apart of the patrician class.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that it's the winning chess move in life. I am already nihilistic from red pills overdose.

youtu.be/XHbrOg092GA
> watch this in 2x speed

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/danbilzerian/
usa.jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, but how do you do that? DO you really think if there wasnt a door open for us we wouldnt go? But since they wont let us join their ruling class they must be brought down.

> watch this in 2x speed
stopped reading there

This is a JOHN BETTENDORF thread.

AM/WF will begin shortly
JOHN BETTENDORF
>JOHN BETTENDORF

More than a 3rd of my life is passed. Maybe if I was younger, I could really shine their shoes to a sparkle.

There are many paths

The easiest is the military industrial complex path:

STEM College > OCS w/ Top Secret Clearances > "Ivy League" Grad school or work in corporate industry with government contracts > "politics" cushy DC job, CIA/NSA/NRO/NGA > Back to Wall Street.

The key is to get secret clearance and make enough "fuck you money" so that it doesn't matter.

Other path includes computer programming, business, physics > wall street > NSA (algorithmic day traders)

Joining the MSM through Communications > Journalism > Hollywood is puppet class but comfy life and full of lower IQ pedos

You act like they allow just anyone to become one of them. Best you will ever be is one of their slaves.

Yea Im going to make fuck you money welding. $150 starting to do pipe line welding, at 12 hours a day and 365 days a year is almost a million dollars a year. Sure Ill quit after a few years but Ill make more then most people in their whole lives in 15 months.

Of course.. the winning move is to know how the game is currently constructed, and make enough fuck you money (which isn't that high of a threshold) in that system/machine, so that anything that happens around the world and around you doesn't really matter cause you got money.

You'll also go blind before everyone else and likely get lung cancer.

"Alt-centrist" is this what we call NatSoc now?

>Wouldn't it just be easier to just join the globalists (CIA/NSA-CFR-MSM-Wall Street) and become apart of the patrician class.

If you can manage no reason exists not to. Most Anons don't understand the routes of mobility into those worlds and, let's face it, are angry spergtards who would rather be angry.

She's white. Someone white save her.

If you're smart you do both. I managed to work my way into a 'middle class' job, but I'm not even close to loyal to this fucked up system.

Are you a moron? Respirators and shade 11. Sure if you use aviators like the do in India and Israel youll get that but it doesnt happen unless youre stupid over here.

Why would algorithmic day traders join the NSA?

>trusting a jew
>submitting to darkness
Lol

Thats fine, as long as you arent delusional about your capabilities. Most fail.

Of course! All the patricians are just "playing the game". If you fuck up like Martin Shrekili, you get assassinated, but it doesn't matter to him cause he has fuck you money

It's like understanding that all women are sluts and don't get married without prenups. Live life in Dan Bilzerian mode. Know the game, work the game.

instagram.com/danbilzerian/

Dont break a virgins heart

Dont worry about using a slut for casual sex on your journey to restoring balance

Globalism in chaotic evil which doesn't fit my alignment

more pics pf the chick plox

>$45,000 public employee government salary
>patrician class

>AM/WF surprise banzai meme charge pearl harbor ambush
LOL

There seems to be two main parties in the world, right and left.

Unfortunately as of late the left has associated with lame political correctness (refusal to accepting opinions) which is basically not much different from fascism at all (when you are forced to accept whatever you are subjected ). It seems like you have to say yes for everything because hurting the wrong people's feelings might get you in trouble because something something image damage is very bad and for life (huh). Well shouldn't the left hate things based on the "image" by default? So what exactly is going on here??

Anyways it feels like there was never a non intolerant option for the folks.

To join the globalist is to To join the Jews. Do you really want to fall under the curse and swim in an ocean of degeneracy? Read the Bible and quit being a faggot OP.
You can start with John 8:39-45

Military Industrial Complex path is guaranteed $150+ k with tax payer oppsie money (best interest rates, deals, housing, auto, college, healthcare, insurances, pensions). But you gotto understand the financials to game that system's benefits and churn out the rewards. It's like churning credit cards, fuck up on one payment and aha jew gotcha!

usa.jobs
> starting portal into the DEEP STATE and SHADOW GOVERNMENT

I thought it was just memes.

>selling your soul and people for fiat currency

If you can't figure it out, you don't deserve to be in amongst the patricians

It's about having a competitive market "edge"

>thinking you can be part of the elite without being born a jew
You're delusional. The most you could ever be is a shabbos goy doing their bidding for pocket change. After you die (or maybe even before), you'll be replaced by the brown underclass. They don't want whites or a middle class. You're on the chopping block like the rest of us, regardless if you cooperate with them.

> Using the Shadow Government's "crypto-playcoins" .

It's literally a NSA/Navy project.

If you want the winning move, it is simply
> acquire fiat > get a head start on quantum currency

BANZAID

PEWDIE PIE save her.

RICED

>YELLOWED
If he aint JAP it violates the NAP

Nice guy fucking a literal whore. Well, good for him?

>salty white boy detected

LMAO

get off fucking Sup Forums and do something with your life.

if you have actual skills, there is just about no better time to find a job... ever.

so many of you fucktards think life sucks women are all blacked and the world is against you because nobody is knocking on your door and offering you $100k job to shitpost from your parents' basement.

White belong to East Asian men instead.

Naw, he can have her. She is ice-cold and cunning. She is using him like a tool. Having a hot girl isn't worth it under those circumstances.

Nice jokes, everyone.

Lmfao go back to sucking off your black bulls Hans. So mad just because East Asian guys are scoring while your pale ass sits unwanted.

We were made to be butt ugly, but also made intelligent proportionally to our -ness.

It won't work, but keep self flagellating yourselves.

The Virgin WMAF vs The Chad AMWF

White boys demolished as usual!

What's with the insane ugly asian guy with 7/10++ white cuties?
I mean they have to be like insanely fucking rich right? No girl finds those ugly stick rice calculators attractive.

He's a big guy, for one us. She's mutt-white so it's not stealing a yt waifu.

Make a virgin vs chad meme and then a brain expansion meme

That true tho

Those women just wanna play life on hard mode.

Centrism has nothing to do with globalist neo-liberalism. If you want the straight truth, most of Sup Forums could be considered centrist.

It's all fun and games until you discover they're devil-worshiping pedophiles bent on world destruction.

Get a load of this boilermaker... Thinking he is going to get regular hours and top end diving wages fresh out of bitch nigga school.

They only take what they believe is their right. Pedophilia is a thing respect the culture, racist.

He's going to be fine, he's just not going to see that kind of money for a long fucking time.

Every law enforcement agency screens out crazies with polygraphs and its legal, you also literally already need to be part of the elite to get jobs in the MSM/upper wall street so you're fucked if you aren't a gifted individual.

You get better loot on hard mode

You also die a lot more often without any loot to make it worthwhile.

That nerd what ran off to Russia with all them secrets was making about $250k doing """IT""" work for the NSA.

Our ruling class is currently as miserable and defeated as we are, enjoy trying desperately to overdose on bluepills

>Wouldn't it just be easier to just join the globalists (CIA/NSA-CFR-MSM-Wall Street)
That is essentially already the case as it is, by default when you are born.
>and become apart of the patrician class.
Oh. No, no, you do it for free.

Don't talk about shit you don't understand. The easiest route to wealth is real estate. Eighty percent of the world's millionaires got their start in real estate. The president of the United States is a real estate developer.

You're telling these guys to get into faggot occupations when they should be flipping houses and out competing the Chinese. You're a fucking nobody.

Check my other posts in running away from America to find the further tactics of blackhead and blonde to subvert the redhead, this is tactic one: attack in public. For a blonde girl to call a redhead a Chad is tactic 1: attack the ugly redhead head on. By implying Chad dynamics presented by the blonde the 1st and strongest tactic is observed, embrace the ugly redhead for what he is, not a Chad. So by encouraging him to take on this role he will naturally slip away be cuz thus confirming this role would be a challenge to the status quo: blackheads and blondes are chads star QB scholarship players while redheads are the chess team leader. So by embracing the redheads urge to be an "alt right centrist" the blondes take the role of changing it to the CHAD alt right centrist, knowing that it would be socially unlawful for the ugly red headed guy to take on a CHAD alt right centrist position, she had this solidified her beating and supremacy over the redhead as a superior blonde and society and whenever a red head feels the urge to become an alt right centrist it will be quashed because she has now made it socially lawful for only CHADS to embrace this role, thus solidifying social hierarchy terms for blondes and blackheads over redheads in this realm of society, furthering their beatings of redheads, furthering their survival

its also the last thing he wrote so its kind of obvious. What were you planning to read after that?

Lmao I can't handle this redhead psyop.

Has* this
In* society

>Sup Forums
>chads
These meme again

BURN IT ALL DOWN

>shopping out the chink

there is nothing patrician about them. patricians were patriarchs and were noble.