Who's the most based man alive

and why is it this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
youtube.com/watch?v=aBvHeF-BSf4
quora.com/Is-the-Chinese-economy-growth-data-and-size-false-Is-it-all-just-propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the most evil man breathing right now. Thanks to him, Philippines went from a joke of a country to the world's buggest provider of laughing stock of a politicians voted by the dumbasses

He removes kebab

trump is most based god emperor bro

Narcos season 4

nys UP commie

>t. TindigPilipinas/reddit
Did he kill your drug dealer. Sad!

Okay leaf you can stop using that VPN now.

If not, hello fellow UP student :^)

kek

First of all, Duterte is a borderline commie. Second, justice in the Philippines became so twisted that every
crime here is now guilty until proven innocent, and lastly Philippines is now a chink colony, this is how we repay the Americans for developing our country lmao

Pacman could unironically be a go President considering how supportive he is of Duterte

>disente_copypasta.txt

All you say is bullshit though

I have no problems with pursuing druggies, I don't like how the process is being done tho

The next thing you know is you're viral on social media because someone claimed you're a drug pusher

And Putin too. He double-crossed the oligarchs that put him in power. He chose to serve Russia over them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI

You are over populated and poor because you keep breeding.

Your country is too poor to even afford trials.

Gees dude, did your gated community make you completely oblivious to the fact that the annual murder rate was actually higher by thousands in 2014?

You can criticize the drug war without making it all about the President, but somehow the conclusion you guys make about the killings is that removing the president will make things okay again.

Stop breeding!!!!!

And over breeding creates retards like him.
>giving commies a chance a campaign promise
>commies don't cooperate and flip out
>wages war on commies in the end
>"huuurrr border line commie! :'( "

All UP Commies allegations of him are moronic

This is why the best option is to invest more in education instead of killing off people that are assumed to be involved in drugs.

We are overpopulated to the point where dumb people already outbred us and rally their firebrand president to win an election

Kek if only, distribution of contraceptives is being held back by a hostile Chief Justice in the Supreme Court. If only libtards like him could focus on issues like that instead of the drug war all the time and maybe the opposition could be a productive one, but hey, if they don't learn, that's on them

Swrioisly there is too many of you for the country to be rich.

I wish yiu had a one child policy.

It will mever happen though because having too many kids is such a big part of Filipino culture that trying to inplement a one child policy there is political suicide.

>elect a dude who quite literally looks and behaves like a chimpanzee
>hurr durr based

sad. only marginally worse than trump though. the cucks who elected him deserve to starve in labor camps

Tbqh we were already doing pretty well until dutiti won the presidency and we're now chink's lapdogs.

That you're painting Duterte voters as dumb people goes to show just how closed your mind already is to the possiblity that it may be people like you who need to learn more about the country. May masters ka ba :^)

Seriously there is too much breeding for the phillipines to be rich.

I wish you had a one child policy.

It will mever happen though because having too many kids is such a big part of Filipino culture that trying to inplement a one child policy there is political suicide.

>We were already doing pretty well until dutiti won the presidency

And that is the problem with your thinking shit was boiling underneath the surface and you didn't notice, and now people are pissed, and yet you're the ones salty that someone who isn't like you got elected.

What has America done for you lately?

As if the drug war isn't already a serious issue enough. America, Mexico, and Colombia already lost the drug war and it is proven to be a big failure yet here comes a monkey who thinks he can win a proven lost fight.

What a dumbass. This is what peenoise vote for Sup Forums, this is the state of this failed country

Trump is a bit of a faggot, constantly surrounding himself with cucks and jews.

Does he has rockets?

yaba dealer detected

If I was in charge of the phillipines I would so these following things.

One child policy.

Jail time for littering.

Find a way tonyax mail order brides and over seas workers sending overseas money to the Phillipines.

America is Philippines' no. 1 ally, and even if you said otherwise, what kind of a fucking idiot would you be to consider someone who violates your territorial rights to be an ally? This is the reason why we are looked down upon by everybody.

Er du Flipper, eller bare spesielt interessert?

That monkey are killing em by the thousands. You probably couldn't even do that in Colombia.

...Anonymous(ID:zeBIMkQq)
09/19/17(Tue)00:09:15No.141985154

If I was in charge of the phillipines I would so these following things.

One child policy.

Jail time for littering.

Find a way to tax mail order brides and over seas workers sending overseas money to the Phillipines

If dutiti was such a great president, he would've solved the drug problem within 6 months like he promised kek

It's weird how Filos love Americans.

That monkey is killing them by thousands, and some of them are only presumed to have used drugs. Imagine if this was your relative who were stripped off his rights to complain against the police.

Don't blame the rise of Duterte to over population of the Philippines, because the Duterte phenomenon is happening all around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBvHeF-BSf4

Trump, Brexit, Duterte, Erdogan, and many more. What caused them? I think globalism is the reason people like him is on the rise. Globalism only benefits the very few, only the rich, people who live in gated communities drinking Starbucks. The poor gets left behind, so they rebel and elect a nationalist president like them.

Like honestly you love Americans to the point where it is almost like an inferiority complex.

Philippines is and will always be American's no. 1 ally in the Pacific, we'd rather be 51st state of America than ally with the chinks.

>6 months
He admits himself that he misjudged how huge the problem is, and that he can't eradicate it, only contain it.

But then again, why the fuck are you here, if you want to convince impressionable foreigners to CIA Duterte out of power, gb2 tweeting maymays

stupid question but can someone context me on this? A reverse image showed he is the mayor of something in the Philippines.

t. drug dealing shitskin

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE FUN SQUAD

>elects a talking orange faced baby that acts like one
>hurr durr god emperor

At least the so called chimpanze gets shit done and have a very successful track record, indicating high IQ

>Some of them
>presumed
That's a little vague. Are we're talking 4% or 40%. Where are the numbers?

Rise of populism? More like rise of idiocy here in the Philippines. dutiti is such a degrading president for this humble country, only god would know how many people look at this country with disgust because of dutiti.

UK, Australia and NZ are considered closer allys to America then the Phillipines.

We even have the ANZAC agreement that they left you out of.

You still worship America though.

I found a dumb yellow using her real name for actual commenting.
The bitch is a criminal on the run lol.
Look at her face

>what is the second world war
fugging japs

>Tbqh we were already doing pretty well until dutiti won the presidency and we're now chink's lapdogs.

AHHAHAHA you are still doing very well except for the fact that morons like you still haven't offed themselves who firmly believe warming ties with the second biggest economy in the world that can yield billions in investments and job generation is equivalent to become a lapdog. You're the same kind of Peenoise who probably like to be US lapdog instead

Will he put a stop to (non-pedo) prostitution? Asking for a friend

murdering thousands of its own citizens is "getting shit done"? i honestly feel bad for cucks like you that would literally get on their knees and lick the boots of other men. fucking homos.

>the Americans for developing our country
Lol, zogbot detected. Try not to be so obvious next time

Basically Judge Dredd in real life
>be Du30, city prosecutor in Davao
>city is a wasteland, urban warfare laboratory for commies
>get fed up, become vice mayor, and then mayor
>clean up city, rein in commies, rally people to turn on criminals, bring down the law
>turn Davao into a safe, clean and prosperous city
>2 decades later
>people are fed up after 6 years of globalist shills running the country
>people beg you to the run for president
>refuse
>see how shitty the other candidates are
>fuckthis.jpg
>campaign on platform to clean up the country like he did for Davao
>basically shitposts his way into the presidency
>now actively going after druggies and their coddlers in government, while trying to un-fuck the economy with loads of infrastructure

Your IQ of 80 makes you fail to realize that Mexico and Colombia are very different as their market is mostly outside their countries. US drug war is a massive joke as it was never a main focus.

Philippines on the other hand is the market itself, and is already yielding very impressive results

He is a president who is mass murdering all the junkies and dealers in the phillipines.

It's good but idiots are comparing their first world countries to the phillipines now and saying their first world cohntries should do the same even though they don't even have the same problems the Phillipines is has.

Probably not anytime soon. It's an Asian thing

>how we repay the Americans for developing our country lmao
> this is what cucked philifagots think
lol

>You're the same kind of Peenoise who probably like to be US lapdog instead
Those are their two choices. Zogbots have been astroturfing hard on this because they know they are in great threat of losing Philippines as a client.

>m-muh EJKs!

How many times have we been through that there are no such thing

It's happening everywhere. Trump is the president of America. Brexit happened, and many more. That's a fact.

quora.com/Is-the-Chinese-economy-growth-data-and-size-false-Is-it-all-just-propaganda

>allying with the chinks
>ever

also

>implying 99% of filipino would rather side with chinks than the Americans

He's pretty obviously an American, from the military.

Duterte's just doing what every other country in the region has done: be friendly and milk them for what they're worth.

But your perceptions are already distorted enough that you can't see anything other than
>muh chink menace

Do you know how over populated and crime filled the phillipines is?

Filipino crime makes American ghettos look like holiday spas.

Bare spesielt interessert
Det ekke no statistikk for det, fordi slike anklager bare er tull. Hvis den drepte mistenkte var uskyldig blir politiet satt i retten. Se drapet på Kian Delos Santos og Arnaiz

>Believing in mocking bird media

He even forgot to include geographical differences.
It's easier to deal with Phil drugs since its a decentralized archipelago

Can't you tell that the US is Rome in the verge of collapse and that the bankers have already set their eyes on Yuan desu

dumb commie

Even if you assume I am an American expat, there's no denying that Filipinos loves American and would go all the way just to get a green card and become a naturalized American citizen.

Flips here are in denial because muh peenoise pride, muh most powerful race meme

It's actually really common in the phillipines to say this...

Like really really common.

>m-muh fake news!

can spot you trumpcucks from miles away. i can only imagine the shame your parents musts feel knowing their little bitch of a son will never bear children of "his" own.

Milking chink money by selling our islands? kek

Yuan isn't even a major currency, why would anyone throw away their USD for a tissue paper like RMB? USD is the most powerful currency in the world, it's even used in Cambodia

>using a false dichotomy
Just because you are warming ties with a regional superpower doesn't mean you make them your only friend. If so, Duterte would have never gone to China's rival Japan too. There's something called independent foreign policy. Vietnam has done something similar. In short, you are among the 75 IQ peenoise who can't form logical conclusions in life and only takes opinions from Plebbit and UP sociology classes as facts

>shitskin argumentation
Where are proofs he le murder thousands of his own people?

I'd have to say brother Nathanael user

He's the most red pilled person alive just watch his videos

>Trumpcuck
I just said that US is dying

Learn to read faggot

HAHHAHAHA
Yuan is goldbacked now and an IMF currency

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dumb commie

America helped Japan too even after they bombed it themselves...

Yet Filipinos worship Americans even after all these years.

Im not being a racist I just know the culture.

I like Filipinos.

>selling our islands
Kek, great job regurgitating what your Facebook friends have been circulating. Stopping at the arbitration ruling doesn't mean we sold em, hell, we're re-paving the runway there next year, but your brain is jaundiced enough that nothing the prez does will be good in your eyes.

That guy is a fucking moron.

>Politics don't go your way
>WHAT A JOKE XDD LETS ALL POINT AND LAUGH
Are you frustrated?

I for one am very glad that Youtube blocked all search results bearing the word duterte and show the vids locally, my poor country does not need to know how many people are laughing at our face right now

>we'd rather be 51st state of America
Truly a cuccboi

Hi Ahmed, how was the rainy season?

Burgers were decent colonizers, and because of that it was easy to paper over a lot of the shitty things about our country that they're kind of responsible for. The Cold War made it even bigger of an inferiority complex, especially since the elite ended up being educated in the US, everything about our country after WW2 was an attempt to emulate trends in the US, and though the cuckery is not as severe as it used to be, it's still there.

jap burger puppet state now :^)

TRUE. I can't remember if it was one of the prophecies from our lady of fatima or from Saint Padre Pio, but it has been said that Russia would quickly dwelve back deep into its Russian roots (which has been happening in recent years, especially with Putin being big in the Russian Orthodox Church) and it was said Russia would teach the US a lesson and then the US would become a Christian nation again.

The decline of the west, that Evola and such were describing, is necessary for the rise of the "next" civilization. That next civilization would be focused on the church and nationalism, as it has been prophesized.

lolno

Mandatory conscription
Massive Infrastructure construction
Be 4th Reich

Stop worshipping America.

You are not even part of the ANZAC's.

America hasn't given a fuck since the 50's.

>selling islands
Ironically The Best President Eva: PNoy's DFA appointee Del Rosario actually proposed to sell of some WPS islands to make China let MVP drill for natural gas

Jokes on you, he is a muslim sympathizer and ever since he won, muslim population in Manila seemed like it doubled the size.

Birth rates are already going down, though I would say it's not fast enough

That's exactly what Duterte is trying to do with some successful. Favorability of the US had dropped in Philippines

>what is pandering
eh di wow

That's what I thought. Fucking CIA-nigger don't even bother faking some goddamned numbers. Thanks for the names btw. Good reading.

Last note before I sleep:

People here who disagreed with me here are those who got BTFO'd by r/Philippines and got so butthurt that they had to make Sup Forums their safe space for their dutiti politics top kek

>r/philippines
>le rebbit
oh my fucking goodness

noone here even acknowledges reddit, you fucking cancer. go be a retard somewhere else

Lil B, he's the based god.

I saw a white guy wearing a shirt that said "Hindi ako Amerikano" (I am not American)
I asked him why and he said that they love Americans so much over their that when they see a white person they get excited and hope it's an American.

He's from pic related.

>Got his facts wrong
>still insists he btfo'd us
Must be hard having cold turkey from forgetting to take his meds