Right is right.

Why not both

both

Right for me, please.

Shes a shape shifting vampire.

Shy the fuck would I not pick both?

both, always both.

is this bloody okojo?

I prefer right, but she's lovely all around.

Why haven't these doujins been translated?

I use right to make left

Right

Too perfect

RIGHT
I
G
H
T

Middle

>literally no wrong answer

Also, do you call her Kissshot when in Kizu, or just Shinobu throughout?

>this will probably turn into maledom as soon as she touches the dick

Everyone knows what you mean either way.

Post Kiss-Shot

yes thank you literally no one acknowledges the best shinobu

She'll be around in the one arc when Karen goes up to the mountain and Araragi worries so he sends her after Karen

Yeah, but everyone will just pay attention to early twenties Shinobu instead.

Perfect

Do we have an ETA on when that will be translated? Is there even anyone translating it?

>you were right

Depressing

Not quite, but she does thoroughly enjoy the dick.

She doesn't fall, she just loves it.
Arararragi just sits there

Fucking pedos

>dat face in the last panel

Shinobu

Why'd you ever go for crab? Kiss-shot is GOAT.

Probably because Shinobu sulked for two months and refused to talk to Araragi so it took longer for him to fall in love with her.

Two month's nothing for that Goddess.

Yeah, but he went for Crab during that period of time and he's too much of a moralfag/pussy to dump her because someone better came along. So instead he's just going to cheat on Crab and pretend that it doesn't count while forcing Shinobu to be an accomplice in his farce.

That face holy shit I precumed

I would've probably gotten more into Monogatari were it not for crab; watched bake and dropped it.

There's this little girl to whom I teach English and she said she's really into the series, so I'm considering watching it again now that I've got the time. Is Kizu worth my time? I'm really into Kiss-Shot.

Kizu is worth your time. Crab also gets a much diminished role outside of Bake.

>Is Kizu worth my time?
It answers the question of why Araragi and Kissshot don't hook up. In fact the prologue itself mentions the reason, everyone winds up miserable at the end.

It's also the best part of the series in my opinion. So fucking good.

>everyone winds up miserable at the end
And Araragi insists it's still that way in Owari even while they're both having the time of their lives together.

Yotsugi also asked him about it, and while he said that he still wants to be miserable with Shinobu, it doesn't seem too much like that.

especially given Shinobu's reaction at the end of Mayoi Hell

Yeah. Because he's so "miserable" with her. Check out how "miserable" he is after yet another one of Shinobu's "we need to talk" sessions where all she does is criticize him.

Right.

Technically the conditions which made them miserable are still in play. Kissshot is a human eating fiend and her last meal was Araragi's fault, as well as anything else she does in the future. Dealing with her is his lifetime atonement/punishment/taking responsibility. On the other hand, the wound she gets is to her pride. Hanekawa made Araragi see through her trick and she lost...even though becoming his loli shadow might have been something she would outright choose to do if she had known about that being an option. She was ready to die or travel with him in the first place. So for her it was all about wounded pride for losing her true form and being "beaten." Whether she's still miserable or not depends entirely on swallowing her pride, but Araragi will always feel responsible for what's happened. It is a bit silly that he tries to say things are like they were at the end of Kizu though.

Didn't she somewhat get over it during the period between Bake and Nise?

Right, but left and all other Bats are lovely.

I'm more of a Snail guy myself though. Also Mayoi Hell #11 was translated the other day, for those who don't know.

Right

She might have been over it as early as Neko Kuro considering how she helps there. Sulking for longer out of principle isn't something I'd put past her. If she stops caring about being a vampire, the arrangement she has with Araragi is exactly what she wanted.

Left

Left for head patting
Right for lewd

We know for a fact that she gets over it completely by no later than Owari 3. But she's probably over it by Nise.

Why would you deny Kiss-Shot headpats? Why would you deny the absolute semen demon that is Shinobu lewdness? What kind of monster are you?

You mean there's something lewder than headpatting?

I want to make Kiss-Shot a mom.

this

>“You’re right… If I’m not alive, I won’t be able to cherish any little girls.”
Based Araragi.

She's bound to be the winner in the end, right? She's Bat on whom you can always depend.

hand holding

Well, im not saying that is exclusively for them. Some variety never hurts

When will the movie arrive?

All of them.

Kizu2? I keep seeing "summer," but that is very near and no hard date has come to my attention. And of course the question to follow is, "Will it get the same kind of international release?" Because I will be a bit disappointed if I don't get to go see it in theaters again.

I'm pretty sure it will get a release in the US at least. Just about every theater that got it had to put on more showings than they originally planned.

Assuming Araragi has an extended lifespan because of their link, then definitely. She's not out of the running for getting together with him before the end of his human lifespan though.

Great, didn't watch the first movie because I didn't even know about the series. Gotta make sure to catch it this time around

why do people always draw RRRagi so tall, he's a canon manlet
+ I'm pretty sure he's into tall chicks anyway (Karen, Kiss-Shot)

For that image, I'd say it's less that Araragi is tall and more that Kiss-Shot has no legs.

He's a turbomanlet but Kiss-Shot has no legs in that case.

>Chiaraijima-san.

who?

RIGHT ALL DAY

ALWAYS

fucking pedos I hate you all

t. pedo

Left and Right raping shotaragi where

Why is Kissshot struggling to handle the cock?

Is she tigth or he's big?

Movie when?

Never

>femdom /ss/
Super boring.

Kaiki

Both, I love her every form.

Can someone explain why shinobu/kisshot is so perfect?

just is

This is the best artstyle/depiction of her. All the other usual sources, especially the anime version sort of sucks actually. They never really do her justice.
Which is really sad because I love the shit out of her after reading Kizu.

It's funny how both of them love each other's little form more

BIG

Araragi
Now comes with special deluxe features of shadow loli slave and sexual spookings

which bloody okojo doujin is this from? I can't seem to find it on panda

middle
teen shinobu best shinobu

Well, they want to rape each other's child form more.

You don't eat a microwave burrito when it's still half frozen.

Maybe you don't.

Kizu Blu-ray: Never

Left is the only right answer. Left can have any shape via blood sucking while right only has the one.
People who choose right are literally retarded.

Right can alter her shape at will.

Why not both?

She can also kill you at all. Left is bonded to you and can change shape. Double win.

I want to feed her donuts.

she is mai waifu, it doesn't matter because she is always lovely