Sup Forums isn't white anymore: Indonesian Nazis!

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/2111337/how-do-indonesians-who-dress-hitler-and-nazi-soldiers-justify-their

Why there isn't more Indonesian on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean they did send Von Falkenhausen as a military advisor to China

well, the indonesian fought a wars with chinese communiists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966

there are young indonesians

Bump for interest

>Why there isn't more Indonesian on Sup Forums?
We are not faggot.

Not exactly a war. More like a systematic slaughter, to cull the communist party , overthrow President Soekarno (very good ally of moscow and beijing), and create a new militaristic government led by Soeharto. very likely that CIA had a hand in this. Can any CIA bro confirm? really want to know the full story.

But yes, It is estimated that the mass killings costed the live of 3.5 Million communists. So I guess by that standard they are sort of based?

They used to be based. Now they go into the downward spiral of stupid islamism

>Picatinny on the mp40
Sad!

Anyone can be a nazi ya dumb fuck, it's about each race preserving there culture and ethnicity.

>No Indonesian Nazis on Indonesian Kebab Stacking Board
Are you blind?

Daily reminder that south east asian people sometimes name their children Hitler instead of Mohammed so be aware of that. South east asia has a lot of closeted nazis.

What ever happened to Maldraw?

Every Islamic country seems to be on a downward spiral into Islamism, except maybe Singapore.

cause they are mudslimes

Doesnt finland have a black hitler running for president?

WTF

I find it funny that Mongol and SEA Nazis use Germanic imagery instead of imagery from their own culture. They should be adapting the political system to their own people instead of just aping the style of the Germans. If I was to start a movement in Australia, I'd use a celtic triple spiral instead of a Swastika, for instance, since much of the population is Irish/Scottish.

Time for the dutch to take back our islands.

Sup Forums blocks a lot of Indonesian IP ranges unless you have the shekelpass.

We need a strong leader for our country.

Nope, that's hearsay.

Tell you wife to bring me a beer, Pak