Have you read the greatest book of our generation yet, /lit/?

Have you read the greatest book of our generation yet, /lit/?

Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51JFkKQ-ohQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop deleting negative reviews on Amazon, THEN we can talk,

SHILL.

The title should be:

>What happened?

Is this book funny?

>bawwwww you weren't supposed to say mean things about me
>Game of Thrones, am I right kids? XD

What is this comparison. Cersei is a piece of shit.
Are there more references like this in the book?

Two questions: how long until they realize that the ghostwriter is masterful ironist who is blowing H-dawg the fuck out on almost every page, and how long after that till he mysteriously dies?

This fucking book actually made me want to go into ghostwriting. I read these excerpts and was deeply impressed by all the subtle trolling the ghostwriter was doing. It amazed me that he was able to mock Hillary to her face and get away with it--and not just get away with it, get paid six figures for it.

So, I'm a ghostwriter now, and I have this book to thank. I already have a few potential clients lined up.

I can understand, to some degree, supporting this warmongering wench when she's the only viable Democratic candidate running, but why now do American "liberals" still rally behind her after all the scandals and wars she's been involved with?

that isn't the case
she (and the ghostwriter) really believe all this

>she's the only viable Democratic candidate running,

Does anyone have the one where she justifies voting based on race and gender by saying it's 'very important to some people'? Pure gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=51JFkKQ-ohQ

Because is more important to them tell others they are in some way right while imposing their political vision then actualy being right.

This book is amazing.

This can't be real.

It is.
Found it.

I regret not reading it myself. I wish I could have discovered these things on my own and experienced an authentic reaction. but then again I'm happy I didn't give her money so whatever

has someone brought up the dfw reference yet

You better be lying you repugnant cunt

bumperino... I love the spread of cancer

I didn't pay for it either.
4 u.

I see that her Ghostwriter browses /lit/. Hello!

Hubris is a hell of a drug.

Comicfag here. What did she dare say about Alan Moore's V for Vendetta?

Holy mother of kek

>Putin is like a manspreader on the subway!
Jesus Christ...

So... Are the five stars ratings on Amazon a bit like The Room?

A book so bad it becomes iconic, in an ironic kind of way.

He did manspread over Crimea.

No, I don't usually read fiction

A true Chad split

I wonder if this book would actually be insightful and interesting if you take in a similar way as reading a serial/mass killer manifesto. Like, don't go into it thinking this person knows what they're talking about and is informed about their topic, but go into it more as an attempt to get into the mentality of a crazy person. I bet that would make it a lot more rewarding of a read.

Nothing, But you can't write a tell-all book without random pop culture references it seems.
I pirated it off soulseek. There's gold on nearly every page. Seriously, just turn to a random page and there's something.

Wow it took you thirty posts in to think of the point of the thread all by yourself

don't be rude

Anyone got a cap of the Nietzsche quote?

That is absolutelyl disgusting. Jesus fucking Christ.

Give me a minute.

Here you go.
For those of you wondering, yes this is real.

Christ Almighty.

There are more references to 'women' in the index than than her own party.

I'm buying a copy. I need to read the surreal masterpiece of the decade

best comedy book i've seen in a while, thanks for starting this OP

>the reviews of this on goodreads

I'm not brave enough to look. Got any particularly "good" ones?

Don't you dare.

>Bill Clinton the renowned feminist

>live together with a philosophy major and Nietzche being one of her favorites
This perfectly describes her reaction when I showed her. Fucking kek.

>judge forced me to defend rapist
>husband isn't a serial rapist
Does she genuinely believe this shit?

I really can't say this emphasize this enough, there's something amazing on every page.

Because they hate Trump and she's come to represent, in the liberal mind, all things anti-Trump.

AND YOU' GONNA HEAR ME ROAR

>don't want to laugh
>can't stop laughing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neoliberal horseshit

She's literally blaming Sup Forums here for losing

>Fight Song
Isn't that by Marilyn Manson?

i don't understand why the left is failing so hard at the internet, at some point they used to be "cool" and "underground", but they've really fallen low

i had some hopes for leftypol, until i actually visited...

But /leftypol/ invented the meme of the year.

Because the Left has been completely appropriated by the ideological machines. It used to be the other way around, you'd go to school and they'd teach you the dangers of Communism and how the good boys at Wall Street are pulling their weight for everyone.
Now things have been turned around and Leftism is the status quo for popular manipulation so any free thought and expression will necessarily seem Right Wing

fucking hell some of this is so genuinely surreal and bizarre, reading it makes me feel like I narrowly avoided one dystopian future for another

2 pages earlier she blamed some of the fake news on reddit.

I have to go to work now.

does this mean she admits that we won. :^)

this, we really dodged a bullet. im buying this book and reading it when i lack enthusiasm for trump's premiership, just to remind me of the clownworld that could have been and to thank God it didn't materialise.

So, we should keep the thread bumped for 8 hours straight?
Also:
>that denial

yes, that seems clear, but i am still surprised by how much the more radical extremes are willing to follow the same game to the letter, instead of try to differentiate themselves

i guess all those "diversity millions" were too juicy to ignore, they get to feel morally good, ideologically pure and still play the get rich game, not an easy game to beat

pretty sure you get banned on leftypol for expressing nazbol or strasserist sentiments, hence why we have to operate in the shadows, secretly manipulating both boards into doing our bidding

But we are living in a clown-world.

The fact that THESE TWO were the choices for POTUS is proof that the US has jumped the shark.

I can't believe this was written unironically, everyone who's familiar with GoT knows Cersei is a batshit power hungry bitch, Hillary and/or the ghostwriter can't think it's a good comparison.

You do, I'm banned from /leftypol/ right now for that exact reason.

Tranny BO is afraid of our memes.

although I share your disdain for the Hillary Witch-Reptillian, I still think we're immersed within the clownworld. I think the difference between Hillary and Trump is that the latter leads to a clownscape that is at the very least self-aware. I think it's telling that you can talk to normal people on street and use words like "clownworld" and they'll unquestioningly pick up on what you mean

Holy shit, she's got a serious messiah complex

>Come forth for judgement of your sin of not voting for me

>everyone who's familiar with GoT knows Cersei is a batshit power hungry bitch

Don't doubt the power of a warped perspective, there's plenty of SJWs who claim she is a hero

>(and Kelly Clarkson)
My fucking sides

>there's plenty of SJWs who claim she is a hero
she basically blew up the revolutionary vanguard, the left is really in a pitiful state in (last year + 1)

>she basically blew up the revolutionary vanguard

Yeah but they didn't like gays so they're literally Hitler

>there's plenty of SJWs who claim she is a hero
>Cersei
Are you imagining things again?

I'm so confused. I cannot tell if this is Hillary being an out of touch pre-alzheimer's circus act or the most subtle ghostwriting troll ever to exist.

She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man

When she blew up her adversaries and everyone else along with them, she was hailed as a hero of feminism by the far-left.

Brainlet

Them, yes. Not I.

>she was hailed as a hero of feminism by the far-left

>we need to leapfrog the right
What did she mean by this?

Alan Moore's V for Vendetta™

There's the movie, and then there's the comic. I was making it clear.

Hahah, this HAS to be a joke.

is she alright guys? some of these passages are really very odd

Perhaps Comey being influenced by the Russians is why he was fired?!

It's okay user, I was only messing.

This is genuinely a very good book, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Tfw this book isn't available in my homecountry (yet).

Why does this make lit laugh tho

Clinton is the embodiment of Master Morality and she dares using Nietzsche's name as a prop

Yeah, it's fine. This book is winding my brain up, and I can't tell what is real, and what's not. I mean, the fuck is that page about varmints and this whole insanity.

What are recommendated translations (English) for Nietzsche? I'd really like to get to him.

I advise not starting with Nietzsche.

I haven't started with Nietzsche. I have just skipped over him because i am unsure about his translations.

Fuck it might just learn Germany a t this point.