Glenn Beck, Russia, And the "alt right"

Glenn Beck just stated now on his radio show that the alt right is funded monetarily or at least intellectually by Russia. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I
infowars.com/top-putin-adviser-globalists-are-like-communist-oppressors/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/exposed-hillary-clinton-moved-800k-campaign-help-fund-antifa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia is a joke.

Everyone knows Glenn Beck is a side show clown who likes politics but just says whatever pops into his head.

Glen beck is a retard. how do I know?
>takes one to know one.

Glen Beck is funded by mormons

Why would you listen to that retard?

Correct.

Compare these videos (animation, narrative, et cetera) and you will see:

youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk (aimed at Alt Right Trump supporters)
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes (Kremlin propaganda)
youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I (Kremlin propaganda)

If you compare them closely you will find that they were animated by the same people.

No, tovarisch. We are not paid by anybody.

Because he correctly points out that Alexander Dugin's plan to destabilize NATO countries by promoting extreme right-wing nationalism is playing out before our very eyes.

They're going to beat the dead horse otherwise known as the Russian narrative for all its worth.

Aspects are. They are big on supporting libertarian "audit the fed" "sovereign citizen" and "secessionist movements". The goal is to get us to radically overhaul our system to allow them an advantage they cant gain as it is now.

Wait, you mean some people are doing it for free? I'm getting paid in Siberian acreage (which I hope is sitting on oil/gold) and Russian massage girls.

The lead co-opter of the tea party seeks to destroy the alt right but he cant twist it from the inside like last time.

>Ex KGB leader in Russia
>Communists running riot in America
>Communists attempting to silence free speech

>EX KGB leader in Russia is behind the Alt Right

Glenn Beck is an absolute fucking moron, the guy makes Alex Jones seem rational.

How the fuck would Russia profit from NATO countries being right wing. Surely that would be bad for Russia.

Why the fuck would right wing governments in NATO countries effect NATO?! It's a defence agreement.

>If you think it's bad that your country went from 90% white to 56% white in 50 years and that your children will become hated, abused, scapegoated minorities in their ancestral homelands, it's because you're funded by Putin

Makes sense to me

>Traditional western values are Russian
>Gramscian values are western

Glen Beck hasn't been relevant since 2007. He's more out of touch than I am and that's saying something.

Where can I sign up for my free rubles?

Glenn Beck says a lot of things.

Cocaine causes irreparable damage to former heavy users. See: Robin Williams.

Beck has gone full retard. He used to be useful. Once he left Fox he almost turned into a cult leader. Very weird, used to really like his commentary. But I don't listen to anything he says now.

wtf is the alt right?
why ain't beck talking about whose (((tits))) he been suckin on his while career?

He talks about that all the time.
>muh Israel
>muh Chosen

He was sure Hillary was going to win, is a complete attention whore, and positioned himself to come out on the other side as one of the "good" Never Trump conservatives for whom history would shine brightly on.

Now, he's a laughing stock. He's been pulled off the Patriot Channel, and no one likes him anymore except his tiny core of fans. The Blaze is collapsing as well. The disingenuous putz went for broke, and lost. And he deserves it.

At least other Cruz people like Mark Levin got on board when he knew the primary was over. Beck bragged how he would be voting for Hillary after the pussy grabbing video game out. He's a virtue signaling libshit at heart with no core convictions.

How do you intellectually fund someone?

Who in the fuck listens to Glenn Beck?

>glenn beck was a crackpot loser in 2008 and 2012, but he's right on the money this time

Where are my rubles

Glen Beck is, and has always been, a retard

glenn beck is the biggest fucking clown in conservative culture.

So we're back to muh Russia now?

Good summary. If anyone's being funded, the Left is funding useful NeverTrump faggots like Beck who would rather let Leftists kill babies, confiscate guns, and run the country into the ground if the alternative is a president who reminds them of boys who were mean to them in high school. (See also: Ben Shapiro.)

He's right

No one is funding Beck which is why his company is currently going bankrupt.

I shitpost all the time, where's my check Putin.

about as accurate as Hitler's Berlin wall

he's just bullshitting and is a traitor scum

The Russians are behind everything. Can somebody make the Jew meme with Putins head please. Not a bad photoshop version but a cartoon one.

Where's my money, Putin?

where can I sign up for some of that Russian moolah?

>Because he correctly points out that Alexander Dugin's plan to destabilize NATO countries by promoting extreme right-wing nationalism is playing out before our very eyes.
lol that's like a conspiracy-conspiracy-CONSPIRACY theory

Jason Kessler says "HI".
Plus, they need to blame the AWANS' doings on somebody, too.

>Glenn Beck just stated now on his radio show

They don't even make AM radios anymore...

He is just stating the obvious. What we see now is division within the conservative party, the alt-right is gonna be spat out and forgotten.

>Alcoholic Mormon Democrat who made a career of defrauding the elderly with a gold coin scheme as he plays the character of a Conservative accuses a real right wing political movement of being controlled opposition

When are we going to discuss the Mormon Question?

These people want to railroad the alt-right or are simply in denial.

Why would Russia give a fuck?

Why wouldn't they copy the niggers, hispanics?

They would go on a pro-Russian propaganda campaign outright... not fuck around with American nationalism.

If Russia wanted to gain media acceptance from the West and the elite they'd be supporting the gueers and having niggers over at Russia to play exhibition games in Moscow... similar to what the Chinese do.

Look at how many Hollywood faggots sell out to the Chinese and make movies over there.

Kim Jong-Un builds up his nuclear program under Obama and invites Dennis Rodman over to appease the blacks.

Oh look, I don't hate niggers... trust me.

Niggers are the Western liberals dog or kid. You can gain their trust by giving their pet niggers a treat or playing with them.

Sigh, if Russia wanted US in shitter, they would screech about diversity at the top of their lungs.

What does it mean that someone is funded intellectually by Russia?
Oh, free market of ideas, currently Russian Orthodox values win.
If they can't show financial aid, which they seemingly can't, lets just disprove their ideas because they are foreign fundamentalist Christian values because we can't beat them with arguments.

Oh and of course because all his jew friends would have a really damn hard time once this strain of Christian values took hold in the West.
Damn, they'd be living segregated again and in total poverty.
Because fundamentally they can't sustain themselves except through parasitism.

Russia is on the defensive now. The west wants it to be cucked like Western Europe and the US.

They want them to open their borders up to niggers even while they're at war with mudslimes internally.

The biggest problem with white liberals in Europe and America is that they see blacks and browns as subhumans. They see them as dogs or cats. Fucking pets.

You can't reject niggers, that's like rejecting puppies.

Idiot this style is the rage now. I have seen it a in lyric music videos on YouTube and major network documentaries. Have you been living under a rock. It is a prepackaged template format that you cut and paste into. Using your logic than everyone is in on it considering how widely used this style is.

Russians will do what they always did throughout the centuries.
They'll remain mostly defensive and when it comes to it they will fight to the last man standing.
I as an Orthodox view it as justified to destroy all of humanity with nukes if there is no other choice left, for these invaders are all devil worshippers and god will love us for purging them from this earth and even more that we are voluntarily accept our own martyrdom to stop the forces of Satan from taking over the world.
You can rest assured that as long as you live, you will never suffer to see a total takeover of the world by Satanist globalists.

how does conservatism destabilize anything other than the current liberal insanity.

Whatever lets them sleep at night i lost count on how many times i got called russian bot by idiots on twitter just because i disagree with them and argue the point. Fucking retards "omg he has a different opinion than ME!?! But i have the truth! always! FUCKING BOT"

Stupid pieces of twitter shits.

Beck's a hack and he recently had to make major layoffs because his media company is crumbling

The only people still in denial about Russia's cyberwarfare attacks against the US are either employees of the Kremlin or Kremlin sympathizers.

>Some random dickhead nobody cares about said X what do I think of this Sup Forums?

Literally who cares.

still provide no proof whatsoever...with the audacity to ...of course ...influence the elections in Russia...because its a god given right....

Thats your typical jew...

Dear Moshe...games over...

ever going to address the hundred thousand facebook sockpuppet accounts your airforce manages?

That's an even dumber conspiracy theory than the "Russia hacked the election for Trump" theory

I'm trying to understand - are you comparing Shapiro to Beck? After Trump was nominated, Shapiro at least shut up and realized that the ticket needed to win. And Shapiro has never palling around with leftists like Samantha Bee, and he's been very consistent on his positions and stances, and is doing a lot of good. If he wasn't wearing a yarmulke, Sup Forums would love him.

That doesn't mean Russia can't fund it. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

>Expects to see evidence while it is currently being gathered

The games up, Dmitri

>meme flag

Well russianboos; care to explain urselves? I'm waiting.

who? i didn't pay to any Glein Cuck or whatever.

One of the most dangerous cults in the universe is Mormonism, which Beck supports. It's a Satanic cult that blasphemies the teachings of Christ on a daily basis. This is Becks religion. It's why he can't think. He sees a boogieman behind anything that isn't Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith works for the anti-Christ and so apparently does Beck.

>extreme right wing nationalism

So Russia is coercing people into really, really loving their own country?

NATO is expanding to russia borders (see Ukraine).
If all the NATO states become ultra rightwing nationalistic then they will leave NATO and the EU.
This will help the Russian economy compete against the western european countries' economy.
A defence agreement is still an alliance, the Nato countries train, pool resources and share info with one another.
2017 Russia =/= 1960 Soviet Union

READ A FUCKING BOOK DUMBASS

Jigs up ruskie. Hope you got your shit packed, cause we got a drone coming fo your ass.

Nationalism is not patriotism.
Patriotism is love of your country
Nationalism is hatred and "Eternal Struggle" of other countries.

>destabilize NATO countries by promoting extreme right-wing nationalism
>2k17
>bein are nato country.
wew

I sit so far from the border your stupid drone will die of depression and alcoholism by the time it gets to me. Nice try tho.

Beck's internet ratings are crashing and burning so he's whipping the Mormon Mafia into a frenzy.

At least Alex Jones talks to people. Glenn screeches hysterically.

infowars.com/top-putin-adviser-globalists-are-like-communist-oppressors/

Dugin definitely influences lots of "alt right" even by proxy("Archeofuturism" author - Guilliame Faye mentions him as one of the first person to recognize the same idea of autarky for big regions or whatever, and Archeofuturism is commonly mentioned over here, as are the points of it), the financial aid... unless you count Russian banks lending some money to FN some years ago(after FN couldn't get loan from ANY French bank), there's likely none.

Great, where do I sign up to get paid to shitpost about jewish homophilia?

Right wing =/= neocon trotskists.

>Glenn Beck just stated now on his radio show t
if I didn't know better, I would probably have thought that it was satire, a comedy show

He met along with a group of conservatives with Mark Zuckerberg. Afterwards, he was the only one to speak very highly of the Zucc and his political commentaries changed after that. He has been of no real value to anyone since

>alcoholism
now I got thirsty Valdemar
I didn't drink this weekend I was working
hmm..
yeah good call I'm going to store and buy my self two six packs and some smokes
Rignes I think

>funded intellectually
Such desperate wall spaghetti. Not even a few weeks old and the legacy media's "Eurasianism" meme is DOA, senpai. Especially if Beck is on board with it.

hillary paid for the violent antifa thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/exposed-hillary-clinton-moved-800k-campaign-help-fund-antifa/

Hard to believe he used to be the figurehead of the left's opposition. He's now shilling all of their talking points.