Baki

No Baki thread? Let's have a Baki thread.

Or mainly man thread, that can be ok too.

I want to be bullied by Emi.

why was the Eemi on the anime like 20 years older and uglier? I think it's he thing they fucked the most there.

that scene where he dreamed that he carried her after the fight with ogre fucking got me

it got us all man

is this supposed to be this hilarious though?

Take it as you will

Sorry for the delay was joining the pages

I think it's really sad, disturbing and comical at the same time.

An here I end the dump.

is this still a dream? Or did baki actually beat up 50 policemen and traumatize 3 kids?

It's real.

Damn Baki's you're fucked up.

But that does explain a lot about the weirdness in the prisoners arc.

indeed, baki's universe is really fucked up.

want me to dump something else from the first series?

Sure, but you gotta choose. All I've seen is the anime, and that was a while ago.

post some hanayama shit, can't get enough

so you haven't seen the real actions of yujiro in vietnam and how he raped jack's mother.
Here we go!

No! I will post young Yujiro, anayama will come after.

Was this one bit of Yujiro being a straight up villain that kinda faded away?

Nah, I think they all just accept it as a force of nature, so strong they cannot do anything about it and let him do as he will, and that actually deactivates him ,becase yujiro cannot have fun if he does not have opposition.

Also this dump seems to be over 1 volume long, I think i'll make some skips at some points.

hey it's cool. first series is not scanned completely anyway, it's always nice to read baki

So did Baki just get over the fact his dad killed Emi or what? It didn't seem to be an issue by the end of their big fight in Son of Ogre.

he does mention it at the restaurant, and the ogre just answers something along the lines of

>don't mess where you are not called, the thing between Eemi and me was an adult thing you won't understand and have no right to accuse me of anything.

or some shit like that if I recall correctly.

is... is this Baki carrying around his dead mom? Jesus, why the fuck is Orge presented as a good guy again?

would you a 16 old Yujiro?

he is never presented as a good guy, he is fabulous though.

Yeah I got that but I don't get how Baki apparently was fine with that sort of explanation. I mean, not at the moment (since he taunted Yujiro in reply) but afterwards where they pretty much reconciled.

Baki got the acceptance of his father, and that would have made Emi happy, because the ogre approved of her child, so the cycle is closed.

Is current Baki stronger than Yujiro was back then?

>Memetobe and Musashi understand war on a level even Yujiro doesn't.

Itagaki should re-read hi own works from time to time.

Much much stronger, but less mature.

I want to see Musashi being this brutal.

Now that I read the first series I see how Baki's mother was a bitch. Why was he sad that his dad killed her?

And here comes the first (and discarded) waifu.

She was a bitch all right, but she was still her mother.

>less mature
How do you figure? He's not running around killing and raping people.

Yujiro is on a life and death situation all the time, bu he has or chooses not to have self control because hi action do not have consequences because he is too strong for anyone to oppose him, but baki still acts like a normal dude, even if he's the 2nd strongest on earth, baki comes out as really childish somehow.

maybe a better way to put it is that Yujiro is hard boiled and more combat aware while baki tries to carry a normal teenager life.

So wait, I thought Baki was 16 at the start of the first series which was in 1995 (so born 1979).

Yuujiro making Jack in 1973 would make the guy 5-6 years older than Baki and 21-22 in the first series, does that make sense?

I don't remember where I got the 1995 figure from.

Baki is 17 on the first arc and in the tournament, 13 in the flashback, the turns 18 on the second series or third series and he is 19 on Dou.

Think that baki starts in 198x, and yujiro being 19 when he met Emi fitted that time even if the author is moving the time period all the time.

fuck captcha ate my pic

Also jack was 21 I think in the first series.

Is Yujiro a big guy?

Time is weird in Baki.

>dat full metal jacket reference

what isn't weird in Baki?

Compared to you.

Why weren't Oliva and Che invited to the Maximum Tournament?

Remember guys, never stick it in crazy.

I'm 1.85 - 92kg

Maybe they where and declined.

I have just realized I made a Hanma moms thread.

Personally I'm shocked Yuujiro didn't make more babbies.

what says he didn't?

>what says he didn't?
You'd expect them to be prominent I guess.

It would make sense since his genes are apparently OP so his spawn would most likely be the best fighters.

here comes

maybe they got aborted, don't know who their father is, maybe they are failures even worse than hanma.

Yujiro seemed to expect what he would get when he went for Emi, so it seems he had experimented earlier.

A Hanma Yujiro master class on how to treat women.

Please enjoy your stay.

He's a redpill dream.

redpill = redneck?

>How dare you lecture me you bitch

You don't know what a redpiller is?

I guess a misogynist?

I still don't get how come in the current arc weapons suddenly are useful and dangerous.

Also, english is no my first language.

putting women in their place or something idgi
this girl was sassy tho

I suppose, if anything they trying be macho and mostly treat women like shit.