This is how blacks behave when there's no police around

Remember that if shit hits the fan one day
Don't be white in a black area

In this instance the fan hit the shits. Same result.

kek

What if you're gentrifying?

t. Just bought a place in Oakland.

Bretty gud/100

Nice

did anybody not know this already?
I lived in ferguson during the riots, and actually watch the looting of the QT start while my roomate and I were eatin chinese food drinkin tallboys watching the crowd across the street.

Once people started realizing the cops were in way over their head, and QT employees wern't going to stop them all hell broke loose. First you could see a few people waking out with a tallboy or two, then this dude ran out with a 30 pak and all hell broke loose. people started breaking from the main crowd to make a bee line to the QT and sacked it.

That was when my roomate and I decided to take the back way home bc it was getting a bit too wild. Only later did I hear it had been torched.

But its like that sublime song: it wasn't about the cops, or mike brown, or some social statement
It was about free shit baby. which honestly if I was a poor nigger thats what id be doing, being poor is boring af

I like you.

I'm confused by this. It goes from stupid to actual threat and back to stupid.
>The phones don't work
>they must be on their own with social media
>Planet of the Apes
>"dear god, they wore baseball caps"

Baseball bats retard

Basically when law and order is removed, groids instantly turn into maurading bandits

Thread: destroyed

But black people are horrible human beings even when shit doesn't hit the fan.

Get some street smarts, awareness. Also a gun, and learn how to use it.

Where did you buy in Oakland? Is it 99% niggers or are there some Asians too? Asians are a good sign.

If it's past the 60's or too close to International you'll be waiting a loooong time for that motherfucker to go up in value.

>hurricane hits Texas
>everyone pulls together and helps each other, even minorities
>hurricane hits anywhere else with a high population of minorities
>looting, rioting, chaos
What's the deciding factor here lads?

You are doing god's work!

Texas has the best culture in the world, and therefore we must propagate and expand to quell all other cultures

mexicans vs niggers

Guns.

yet the afrikaner isn't welcome.

fuck all of you

Early Christmas shopping

What hijinks is Jean-Luc up to this time?

You're welcome in my state senpai

>guns
>laws that say you can shoot people acting like niggers.
it's real simple

come to /aus/

I will harbor any sa white that comes here.

Where did they get all their guns and machetes? Has any news outlet addressed that? I would like to know. How do so many guns end up on a small island run by two countries that outlaw guns?

Literally: Niggers

>Where did they get all their guns and machetes? Has any news outlet addressed that?
Upotte!! Nigger Edition

I really wish you were