UN Boosts Its Population Forecast for Sub-Saharan Africa in 2100 to 4,002,000,000

The UN’s 2100 estimates for individual countries’ populations sound like dystopian science fiction:

Nigeria 793,942,316
Democratic Republic of the Congo 378,975,244
United Republic of Tanzania 303,831,815
Ethiopia 249,529,919
Uganda 213,758,214
Niger 192,186,560
Angola 172,860,941
Kenya 142,123,899
Sudan 138,648,073
Mozambique 135,046,350
Côte d’Ivoire 103,563,352

Now, obviously, those numbers are unlikely to happen. Either Africans will take up family planning or they will hit hard their Malthusian ceiling or they will move in massive numbers to other continents or some combination of the three.

unz.com/isteve/fear-of-a-black-planet-un-boosts-its-2017-population-forecast-for-africa-in-2100-to-4468000000/

Ahahaha Europe will be blacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qTZj69j_zc
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034578
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOOGAAA BOOOOOGAAAA
Were da whyte wymen at??

STOP FEEDING THE ANIMALS

the problem should fix itself over time. as the west goes extinct, all the food and medicine that's feeding africa will stop. they'll all start dying of hunger and disease again, resources become scarce.

nature balances itself out.

>Africans will take up family planning

Yes, and then they'll develop a space program

By that time diversity will have wiped out the intellectuals leaving only niggers. Japan would be the sole remaining intellectual and technological hive due to the hatred of niggers.

>congo
>378 million

that's some serious fucking fucking

I can't even comprehend that many niggers. Jesus.

Give me 1 good reason not to nuke (or any other deadly but not destructive force as to maintain the terrain and land in good shape) Africa to stop this madness. I'll wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qTZj69j_zc
it's safer to just not say anything :)

the armies of mordor need to be vanquished

Lmao wtf happened to Bill Gates and his vaccines nigga

If Africa is allowed to invade the rest of the world with their population excess. The whole planet is doomed. If not we will see a huge decrease in their population because white people are dieing and we are the countries who are subsidizing their growth

Once again for new people:
This is called prophecy.
Shaman used to do it with animal bones and fire.
The UN uses chart projections.
Same magic, new techno-soothsayer tools.
It was bullshit 10,000 years ago.
It's still bullshit with a new kind of tea leaves.

Germany get ready

WE

And that's not Africa.

Update your knowledge user, Africa already has a space program

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034578

Remember in the 50s when african population was fucking tiny.

First of all, the UN models are probably mostly imagination expressed through stastitics. Second, chineese will colonize and genocide sometime in the next century. Asians thinks of whites as savages. They will think of genocide there as just pest-control.

These linear projections never work and are utterly retarded.
Africa can't even sustain its current population, and with decline of the west, humanitarian aid will also decline, bringing population levels there to natural levels.

>literally less than a month ago was the 2nd EVER lanunch
>a fucking satellite
>the first african country to do it was a white one

lel pathetic

This is good!

Next decade not century

This is literally the end of this planet

Just get them all to EU, we can fit just fine. Don't be ignoramuses.

No one can. But your grandchildren (if you have any) will. Oh they will.

Remember:
Africans never die, ever.

How do they come up with these projections? These places aren't able to feed themselves, yet are somehow going to be having ever increasing populations?

Aid Stops
Population drops to about 10%

Or that 4 billion will all be Chinese after they have finished taking over Africa

They use few existing datapoints and some linear/quadratic extrapolation algorithm.

Look at this graphic Notice life expectancy doesnt change much just the total population. They just fuck and have kids then die of aids or starvation/common disease.

>The people at UN doing population projections did not take into account that Africans die.

Is this what you're saying or am I missing something?

I wouldn't mind a Japanese future. They're inherently white now after the White Man™ Influenced them

>whites westernized them in 1860s
>westernized them again into glorious anime and sexbots

We're not really going to let this happen- are we?

Western doctors need to wake the fuck up. They need to stop fighting diseases when they crop up in Africa. The people are too fucking stupid to stop breeding. Epidemic disease is the only way to cull their population.

Apparently Africans will never reach their carrying capacity. Their replacement rate has no upper limit, no entropy. There is no point where this massive new population starts to die just as fast as they are born. The huge increase of

These forecasts are completely degenerate - within 10 years there will be a war between all nigger nations and some more on the african continent for water and food. Enter the chinese.

If the UN were to plot the population of ants, based on their northern hemisphere populations between January and May, by November, the Earth would be covered in a layer of ants 2 miles thick.

It's bullshit, and just math.

>all this cope

European will be blacked.

Learn to speak English Ahmed, and stop drinking animal piss. Animal piss only cures the dehydration caused from getting lost in the desert.

Nigeria has the best birth rates in the world despite aids killing everyone

Less people lived in Africa compared to any other continent that wasn't Oceania until recently.

shh

BLACKED

>Ahahaha Europe will be blacked.
Not if we start killing them.

Oh we will no question about that

>Europe

You mean New Africa? By the time White people actually get off their ass and put up a fight they'll be outnumbered 20 to 1 and everything will already look like Africa.

fixed

Mein neger.

>Nigeria 793,942,316

It doesn't really matter. Europe has no political will to defend their coastlines and borders right now. Right now it's a problem.

I want kids of my own so much. But I'd never dare bring them into this infested world. Oh Hitler we've failed you!

We need to get you on the UN team right now! You clearly know A LOT more about this than they do.

brb i need to buy some shares in machete companies

>"they need food!"
>their populations are going to multiply like crazy without food
Yeah, let's not give them any food.

I don't. But I'm also not a kike liar trying to seek rent from world governments.

just nuke them and every will be ok

That is a non linear projection, also these projections are based of the next 100 years PROVIDED everything stays relatively similar with no huge shocks.

Even the people who make the models understand they are not a great indicator.

it is with a heavy heart that i say this: but we must simply exterminate literally all of the niggers

Why the hell haven't we unleashed Captain Tripps?

checked. release the nukes