I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Re-evaluate yourself

yes

A fish fishes in fish with a fish.

Fishing to confish, she is fished by a pisces ex sakana with the fish's fish. Never fishing the fish fish, she fishingly fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the fishes fish's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished fish. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fish, she fishen't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's fishenate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is fishfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their fishest, most fishate fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they fish to fish the fish of their other's fishes. While the two fish their fishpective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other finstead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

>Fish-Ai! Because, you know, they can communicate only through fish and it's a fish story. Get it, get it?

I HATE IT
but I love you all

>pisces ex sakana

>Re-evaluate yourself

Couldn't we just evaluate again or differently?

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I am the fin of my fish.

>I am the fin of my fish...

...and if I catch you, I will eat you!

ALWAYS

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

Everyone's chasing poor Mio.

>Everyone?

Yes, everyone.

Confiscated.

>Confiscated

..then raped.

That's not Fish-Ai

this is another level of autism, holy shit woooow

Be careful when eating fish.

>OMG people posted on a thread in an image board OMG!

Your first day on the interwebs?

>Carefully

No, eat fish with reckless abandon!

Nope.

Yep!

2spooky

I already liked it.

I always told them "I hate it, it means nothing to mean, if it even meant something at all it would only be a means of making me angry". I posted everyday, every second I saw it, describing in detail how much I hated it. How much I loathed it. Paragraphs upon paragraphs detailing my anger towards it. I despised it with every feeling of hate and malevolent emotion attached. And yet, it listened, it knew. It was there, waiting for my response. Every day, every time I clicked on the front page, every time I browsed through the page numbers, the catalog, it was there. It was always there. It was strange, maddening sensation that was almost comforting in the most perplexing way. I posted so many times about how much I can't stand to the see the sight of it, how much irrriating displeasure it brings me a constant, consecutive daily basis that it has become a way to cope with my real world anger and spite for actual hostilities brought upon me. It mentored me, gave me a hill to stand upon let out anything troubling me. It was a good friend, a kind ally. Something that could take all the pain I bear on it. And because of that, I knew it would never last. I knew one day it's purpose would be fulfilled, it would move on, go to other places, experience other journeys and leave me. Because it would want me to move on, because of it's kindness. And while I typed how despicable it is, the truth is I don't hate it. A person could never bring themselves to hate something that has done so much for them. I like it. It was a kind mentor, a being that graced itself on me to ease away my pain. in fact, I like it so much that I don't want to see it go away, I don't want to see it fade away from my life like colors fading from a worn shirt. In fact, I love it. I will always love it.

It's the usual business in this thread.

close my eyes and count to ten
hate it now
hated it then
I've seen it all before
a failure and a bore
buts that's what fish are for

That's nice and all, but I still don't care.

OK! I'll stop caring!

I'LL STOP CARING!!!

ncie samefagging

Daily reminder that tumblr gifs are awful and you commit seirafuku if you ever posted one.

Looks like a great place to eat!

You still haven't told me who this (you) is!

But you didn't post it yesterday.

Forgive me, I don't care enough to do that.

So, a fish...what's up with that?

>what's up with that?

Glad you asked!

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be SakuraFish™,” and there was SakuraFish!

I'm going to reply with this everyday until you like it.

Wow, what a kaiju!

I didn't post it yesterday, I hate myself.

Umaru suddenly finds the ammo...

But he did.

I just woke up.
I still hate it

I like it.

>I like it

YOU MONSTER!

I'm gonna go take a shower.

I hope this thread doesn't die in my absence.

You reasoning is pretty straightforward

I like it

And back in time to necro

Now, if only I could find my glasses.

I like it!
And I like AoG!

Thanks.
Not that you mean me.

I liked it straight away, it's funny

.elbissop eb dluoc ti gniyrt ekil tlef I fi ebyaM ?emit ni kcab oG

it can't end yet!

Nuh uh.

When was the last time that one of these reached the bump limit?

An eternity?

I like it.

I love it!

Liar.

Yes but do you like it?

Why do you say these things when you know they will cause me great pain?!

I thought it needed love!

It needs likes, not love.

What an attention whore. Fuck off you sexy Facebook star fish.

>star fish
But I'm a carp.

You really have a busy schedule to post this every day..almost.

How can I believe you?

Damnit, he's on to us. Run for it!

We're not carp, we're ducks...

I mean QUACK!