This is your fate tonight

This is your fate tonight

10/10 would _be_ her.

I'd like to exchange her for a better Fate.

I accept it.

Will she Stay the Night?

Masterful.

Rin is cute
Rin is pretty
Rin is smart
Rin is powerful
Rin is beautiful
Rin is clever
Rin is gorgeous
Rin is sexy
Rin is funny
Rin is confident
Rin is loyal
Rin is strong

Rin is best

Rin a shit.

Why is there no fanart of swole Rin? It says in F/HA that not only does she lift, she even takes protein powder and creatine.

it obviously all goes to that delicious anus

Thats not all she takes

There is that one picture.
But did it say exactly how much she lifted?
She probably just works out enough to not gain weight from reading all them magic books all day

Maybe her anus was dirty because she was bulking at the time.

Can I impregnate her and have a cute daughter who I can give headpats to?

I LOVE TOHSAKA RIN

Rin is not just my favorite Fate girl, she's my favorite T/M girl. Nobody comes close. Not Aoko, not Shiki, not Saber. Not even my second favorite, Hisui, comes within a mile of the perfection that is Rin Tohsaka. I love her.

Given her personality, I don't think she would half-ass her physical training. The only reason she isn't noticeably muscular is that it would affect sales.

I'd saw off her horn and sell it on black market.

Rin is cool.

I think when saber was playing around with the equipment she dropped it on accident, due to the weight

Rin a shit

RIN IS A MIRACLE

LUVIA PAYS YOUNG WOMEN TO PLEASE HER

Rin a shit.

Is this what /u/ wanted?

REMOVE LUVIA

REMOVE OHOHO

No, I'm just pointing out that Luvia is a faceless fat old man in an ojou's body.

Who the fuck ties someone up with the chain going up their butt crack? Seriously, that chain's gonna need a wash now. That's just unhygienic, especially since Rin's the kind to struggle so her crack probably smells something awful. Waste of a good chain if you ask me.

This is my Jannu!

No

So, uh, why is that her head looks way narrower in the UBW show than in the game? It is sort of odd because everybody else looks just like they did in the VN while she is made to look a bit ayy lmao in the anime.

Oh

Rin is a:

Beautiful
Irresistible
Talented
Cute
Hottie

I think they may have been trying to preemptively prevent Rhinoface

Of course it didn't work in the epilogue but hey, props for trying?

Rin is perfect

You can't remove perfection

All of the characters went through some level of design changes with UBW. Rin might be one of the most obvious because you probably end up looking at her the most (other than Shirou, but the VN's shown from a first person perspective, so whatever).

Now that I look at it, it is not really that hear head is narrow, but something definitely looks off, although other characters like Shirou and Saber look spot on.

Still, I can't really put my finger on what is wrong. Maybe its just that the art style is different

Her hair is definitely different. The twintails are more toned down. Hair is less shiny, too.

Rin also tends to wear a lot more outfits in the Ufotable show than in the game.

DELETE THIS

not a direct comparison to the VN, but probably somewhat relevant.

>rin is loyal

kek

nice desu ne

She is, really. I mean she always has Shirou's back throughout the VN.

Ditch her and take this cutie on a date.

Wrong image

Wrong lady

Medea, please go.

Yeah but that's Saber without Mana

rin thread

maybe the chain is going in her ass

Rin already did her.

>Forgetting Rin already slept with both Saber and Rider in different routes.

Rin pleases...

old men...

Please, Luvia is not an old man.

I NEED /fit/ Rin.

Imagine that threesome.

>only girl to stand by Shirou in all three routes
>saves her almost-rapist from death, just to help Shirou realize his ideals
>looks after Shirou to ensure he doesn't become a Counter Guardian
>Supports Shirou's decision to leave Clocktower, even if it gets in the way of her own progress as a mage

She's loyal as fuck. 10/10

If you like ambitionless bimbos, sure. Some of us like women who stand as equals to the men like Saber and not just glorified babysitters.

Rin and Shirou help each other out.

In the Fate route, most of the time it's Saber saving Shirou's ass.

Or Shirou "Helping" and getting fucking wrekt because he's a human and not even a good magus.

I'm fat, old and starting to go bald, so it's a perfect fit

Why are they wrestling?

Be cause what you wish for

Hatesex.

give me illya

>ambitionless
>teams up with Waver to destroy the Holy Grail for good, ending all Grail Wars forever

She and Waver did more good for the world than any other Fate character.

If I play Realta Nua, I won't actually get to see that, will I?

>Some of us like women who stand as equals to the men
Come on now

Nope, instead you get bloodsucking.

B-but I can't get the original to work under Wine. ;_;

This is your bait tonight.

>scratches
yes

This is your STRONGEST tonight.

Name five things that could take all of Herc's lives at once that aren't Jackie Chan

1. Asspulls
2. Himself
3. Jackie Chan
4. Uhh FUCK

I'm fated to turn into Rin?

Sounds like an alright fate.

How the fuck does Shirou help Rin out? Saber and Shirou help each other out, Rin does everything for Shirou and he takes her for granted.

The Grail isn't really that relevant and she was only following Waver's orders. Maybe she always depended on men.

Is this why Fate route climax is about Saber and Shirou fighting side by side against different opponents (even union-wielding Avalon) while UBW route climax was about Rin getting saved by Archer and doing nothing of note?

What the fuck are you talking about? Shirou saves Rin several times throughout the story, and the same for Rin saving Shirou.

Also you're making up that Rin was following Waver around. We don't know anything about the specifics of the dismantling of the grail.

Rin saves Shinji and uses her command seals to power Saber destroying the grail. The former is a very important part of the theme of the route.

Saber and Shirou werent' fighting side by side in the Fate climax, either. They were off having their own individual fights.

Shirou helps and saves Saber just as much, idiot. But Shirou never actually helps Rin with her problems. He never saved her. He ignores her when she's opening her heart about Sakura in UBW. He only focuses on himself in UBW. The most masturbatory route of the three.

Waver is officially the one who took down the Grail. Rin was one of the people who helped him.

None of that is a great accomplishment. Shinji didn't deserve to live. Saber destroyed the Grail, all Rin did was to get on the way and nearly get everyone killed if wasn't for Archer's intermission. She did absolutely nothing.

Fate climax is about Shirou and Saber fighting the final bosses, even if the battles were separated, they took place at the same time, and they defeated them in unison. THIS is a real battle couple. One that lives their ambitions and dreams, respecting each other and enduring in their love. Last scene of Fate route is their reunion now, after their journeys are complete. Last scene of UBW route is Shirou walking alone.

>Shinji didn't deserve to live
Kill yourself.

There was no inherent problem to be had with Rin and Sakura in the situation in UBW. For all Rin knew, Sakura was perfectly fine. She had no reason to delve deeper into it when there was no pressing need to, unlike in HF, where the stakes are different.

Shirou does help Rin, though, both in the literal "I saved your butt" sense, and as a character. He helps her see there's more to being a magi than what her father presented to her. At first she sees his actions, the way he acts, as being completely at odds with what it means to be a mage. They're supposed to be cold, and ruthless, and while she tries to act like it, that isn't what she wants. Shirou helps her vindicate that mindset.

No, you kill yourself. Rin jeopardized many lives for that piece of shit. Look, I agree Rin and Shirou started as team, but by the end of UBW, Rin's existence orbits on Shirou, she's not important, only Shirou. She doesn't have dreams, ambitions, or even a family crest in Realta Nua, she is more a yes man and extension of Shirou as a typical Urobutchi woman than her own usual self. She doesn't shine at fucking all in last days, she's reduced to damsel in distress twice in a row.

While Saber and Shirou start with her as his protector and he trying to protect her and failing and evolves as a real battle couple around Herakles battle when their joint effort take down Herakles (meanwhile Shirou and Rin fail to take down Kuzuki and Caster, as contrast to Saber and Shirou team). That's why they have equal shine in the climax, both facing each other's foils and summoning Avalon through their bond and mutual partnership. They stand as equals in the farewell, each with their own journey and a love that would eventually reunite them.

I mean, throwing around the word "deserve" is a bit much, but he was a huge whiny rapist cunt.

HF sheds light that Rin isn't fine inside. He never bothered to help or understand her issues. Their UBW relationship is shallow as fuck. Saving for Shirou (and as Archer understands it) isn't just "i'll rescue you from a robber" that has absolutely no weight to the impact he wants to make. HF is the route he actually saves Rin, not just Sakura. In UBW, he completely ignores her.

>Shinji didn't deserve to live

Right off the bat you don't understand one of the important messages of UBW.

It's validation for both her and Shirou's character. She wants to save people, so Shinji needs. Rin needs to save Shinji, for the sake of her sister, but also to show that she backs Shirou's philosophy now 100%.

>Fate climax is about Shirou and Saber fighting the final bosses, even if the battles were separated, they took place at the same time, and they defeated them in unison

A complete non-point, since the destruction of the grail and Shirou's fight with Gil happen roughly at the same time as well.

>Last scene of UBW route is Shirou walking alone.

Rin and Shirou are still together. The point though is that Rin understands Shirou's dream, and doesn't want to anchor him down and hinder him, because she now believes what he's doing is a worthy cause.

christ how can you still argue this same tired shit year after year

jut post more rin you queers

Read, I'm not going to touch this. >Rin and Shirou are still together.
Maybe in your headcanon. What matters is what the author shows. In UBW, added on written epilogue, last image is SHIROU ALONE ON HIS JOURNEY. This is what matters. He could have photoshopped Rin at the other end of the path, but he didn't give a fuck.

Fate's route last image is... Saber and Shirou embracing each other after a long journey for both of them. It's not about Shirou alone. It's about Saber too. Because in UBW, Rin became a nonentity, a cocksleeve for Shirou to powerup and get some kind of reprieve from his harsh path, but she wasn't a character who deserved an ending.

Her ending is actually in HF.

There is literally nothing to fucking save in the context of what happens in UBW. Her issues aren't a pressing matter. Hell, they could have been addressed in the weeks and months after the war. There was no need for them to deep into a tirade about her relationship with her sister when there's a war going on.

It's different when HF comes along, but that's because Sakura is involved.

>Saving for Shirou (and as Archer understands it) isn't just "i'll rescue you from a robber" that has absolutely no weight to the impact he wants to make

No, that's actually a very big part of what Shirou wants. The guy isn't trying to be a psychologist. He wants to help people. Emotionally, sure, if he can, but he also wants to literally save them.