/wu/ - Congresswoman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let her fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu interview on her Congressional Run - Greater Boston
youtu.be/rm915ayRQ4I

>Based Wu interviewed by David Pakman on her experience fighting (and beating) the Alt Right
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

>Based Wu speaks out about her experience as a tech entrepreneur
archive.is/H6IXn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xjIWxj9uCI
breitbart.com/london/2015/02/13/the-wacky-world-of-wu-the-tortured-history-of-gamergates-self-styled-feminist-martyr/
archive.is/vG2Xw
susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,6406.0/nowap.html
archive.is/QUxbW#selection-2917.1-2917.28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SHE

Stop hiring men. We need more women in IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xjIWxj9uCI

Man, this freak is fucking haunting. I mean, there are uglier trannies but they don't run for Congress. Why don't the left use convincing trannies to push the narrative that it is possible successfully transition for more than a lucky 1% of people?

Fuck off dude, stop with the self promotion. Nobody cares.

She is only 38? Why does she looks she is in her late 50s

>congresswoman
>woman

Just FYI if you refer to this thing as "she/her" then the trannies have already won the battle for your mind

What was "her" role in the whole gamergate thing? I thought it was sleeping with some gaming news publisher to try and get its crap game featured in it or something

The absolute state of the democratic party

Would you trigger me?
I'd trigger me.

>congresswoman
>not congressbeing
xe will sue you for misgendering

>she
>congresswoman
>woman
fuck off john flynt you disgusting abomination

>Wu for a Balder Democratic Party

transitioning is basically going full speed into a menopausal body.

Who here /NatSoc4Wu/?

>she

The media, early in his campaign, kept talking about Trump because they saw him as a trainwreck. Is that what is happening here?
If she fails, we get the entertainment of her crashing and burning.
If she succeeds, we get countless stupid events happening in congress.

i wouldn't trigger you with a stolen nigger.

Underrated

Where the fuck do you think you are? Take this shit to

Can we meme it into office?

What are the odds Wu wins? What do americans that no nothing about gamergate think of her?

Reason number 1,000,001 why they Democrats will never win an election again. Keep up the good work faggots.

make a few pictures of her with her own quotes about the South and Christians. lol

source: breitbart.com/london/2015/02/13/the-wacky-world-of-wu-the-tortured-history-of-gamergates-self-styled-feminist-martyr/

Kek

I fucking love this. He thinks staging a picture with this diplomatic sitting posture and hand gesture is going to give him credibility.

Low if there is an excess of minorities. White feminists may love trannies, because they are another thing to accessories an outfit with, but sheboons and slant eyes hate them. They don't defend them like white women do. All they'll see it as is white male appropriating another thing again.

Brianna losing her shit over someone using the racial slur "sammich" on a tranny message board.
archive.is/vG2Xw

More comedy gold. Brianna talking to someone in super secret code and they don't understand what she's blabbing about.
susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,6406.0/nowap.html

>she

Quit being a retard

I can't get over how hideous that thing is. Literally the ugliest creature on the entire fucking planet. Imagine going through life knowing that every person you talk to is visibly suppressing their gag reflex from having to look at your disgusting face. If I looked like that I would have killed myself a long time ago, and the fact that zhe hasn't is a god damn crime against humanity.

fuck off, sick mentally ill piece of shit

I have about as much respect for a transsexual that regrets surgery as Reverend Ted Haggard who regrets thinking he was gay and having a five year affair with a gay prostitute and drug dealer. Poor Ted. So tricked by the system and the temptation of lucious, sinful and delicious gay sex.

Please.

- Brianna Wu, March 14, 2007, 07:05:07 pm

archive.is/QUxbW#selection-2917.1-2917.28

>"G'HEEEE I POSDED IT AGAIN XDD GHEEEE HEEEEE XDDD"

If aliens came to earth and the first person they met was brianna wu, they would nuke our whole planet and really,who could blame them...