Are women worried about the state of the world as much as we are?

are women worried about the state of the world as much as we are?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Female sexbots
They are ready for male genocide now

Dont be cruel to them, just lead them

What's the worry neighbor?
If I was immune to nukes , I wouldn't give a shit about anything ...

No, its job for men and feminists(wannabe men).

no
men fight the invaders, women fuck them

Women are worried about being replaced by qt Asians.

Nope, as long as they have "strong", "dominant" men in the form of niggers and sand niggers, it's alright.

lol no

There are some with children who certainly are. If you don't have children, why would you be worried?

Not even close.

Women ultimately don't care about anything they just go with the winner.

And asians are willing to be replaced by ai waifus

The hard part isnt winning

Its winning while saving white women

>are women worried about the state of the world
No, women are parasites. They will saddle up to who ever is the victor. A very tiny percentage around 1% give a shit.

Unironically not believing in womens voting rights

>saving white women
Not worth the effort.

This!

No, there'll always be a demand for their wet holes, which is why they're getting away with being nation wreckers.
That is, until we get pic related and start the great purge.

>Implying Turkey has ever been concerned about the state of the world

Women's only care about shoes,shopping, and the next social event.

Yes, I have kids and I fret about the world daily.

women always conform to the man their dicking. People underestimate how powerful a good dicking is. I've had full on purple hair commies start shouting heil hitler when i'm balls deep

Only if white men say Asian women are better than them.

Then why do you deserve victory?

Fortune favors the brave

Theyre like children without a father

The bait is weak sir...

Fortune favors those who breed. I chose a woman that's not a cunt to breed with. I don't care that she isn't white. She's smarter than white women without the contempt for men.

This. I married an ultra liberal and after a couple months of good dicking down she red pilled.

>hey goys i got a smart nigger to its fine.
Learn what regression towards the mean is before you flush your genetics down the toilet.

No they are all blind and they don't care you think a man are evil you have not seen true evil of a woman

Women (mostly western) are freeloaders, of course they don't care.

Are women really that bad or are you guys just being bitter shut-in kissless virgins?

Don't get me wrong I'm a kissless virgin and also a shut-in (besides going to the gym), but I really have no idea what women are actually like because I've never been around them.

I guess you could say what about my mother, but shes bread-winning doctor whose been married to my father for 35 years despite my father earning far less, and she is also anti-immigration of people from middle-east & africa and she doesn't like Muslims, so yeah she doesn't portray the typical female.

>women
>carrying about the world
>not being bluepilled to the max

Most liberal women know the truth, but are unable to muster the courage to go against the mainstream.

These same women that are running around being purple haired slut walkers would be shouting "Hail Hitler" and throwing up Roman Salutes had they lived in the third reich.

>nigger
She's Chinese, dipshit. Why would I say "qt Asians" if I was gonna become a zoophiliac?

Kek. Based on that the majority of Sup Forums is women.

they fucking should be if they care about their future children.

Why? You fucking cocksuckers will always jump in to save 'muhlady', to pay for her shit and to take blame and responsibility for their mess.

>t. perma virgin charlottesville rioter

only the ones with children this is why we need to impregnate as many white women as possible

>bait
Women are literal subhumans we cant get rid
For now

just one characteristic of jin's is what is between their ears; something the 'European Woman' model doesn't have. no matter how genetically perfect nor how coveted globally; the 'European Woman' is responsible for destroying millennia of what nature and biology strove to achieve.

No, biologically they know their pussy will be fed and bred by whatever dominate victor.

No, because they are replaceable under sharia law you infidel .... - Get used to that saying

No, women are hormonal auto-bots.

Nu-males also tend type like this. Really makes you think

Fucking win

/thread

Holy shit! Just when I think I can't get enlightened intellectually by Sup Forums, you surprise me yet again. Good pic user. Food for thought.

You lack spirituality

She is a vicious lion that wants to be tamed into a purring kitten by a worthy warrior

You need to think to be worried.

Women can barely function

Western women are decadent and degenerate. They see rape as a tool to get what they want and men as cattle.

gold

>AMWF trash
Here we go with the mental gymnastics

The Virgin WMAF vs The Chad AMWF

This.

You lack intelligence. They are trash and should be abandoned.

Proverbs 31:10 didn't say anything about beatong a woman into submission. It said finding a wife that's worth a shit is rare. I found one, and she isn't white.

That's a good question.

Women does not need to really care, they have a pussy and an asshole to offer to the victor, be it muslims, nazis, secular whites or a multiculti secular society, women know their sexual worth, they will just get along with the victor and obey.
We males are the causalities, women are the spoils of war.

No, women are exactly the way this board depicts. Keep remembering to breathe.

DELET THIS PICTURE _NOW_

>doubled labour market without doubling job availability
>effectively carved wages in half
>try and fail to live the independent life
>depending on gibs and 30+-year old betas for settling down
>betas who can now buy sexbots that are cheaper, always up for a good time, less bitchy to clean, don't have periods

If they're not worried, they should be.

The good ones are out there. The situation is dire but like with most things, it's not as bad as Sup Forums would lead you to believe. I don't know how old you are but I would urge you to get going and start interacting with them as soon as possible so you can make mistakes, get fucked over, get your heart broken, etc. It's difficult but those are the experiences that make a complete person who is competent to choose the correct mate. It's not impossible to do it on the first try but the odds are stacked against you in this fucked up modern world we inhabit.

Nah t.b.h. most women are pretty retarded. They only worry to virtue signal

Sage

>oh no I might get raped
Scared? They're ushering it in based solely on their rape fantasies. When artificial wombs come fully into swing, women are over. There's no point in making them, they're weaker, their IQ variance and mean are lower, etc.

some are, most are not, it's that simple.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-white children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

i wish to become a powerful wizard like user, where the fuck do i sign up

Yes, though it's more of a stumbling, confused concern owing to their more emotional outlook. They're trying to figure out what makes them sad in the moment, not what makes them happiest over a significant period of time.

They're more worried about how their shirt makes them look or if their heels are still in fashion.

Why turks cannot use western toilets, and always shit on the floor?

My wife was telling me about some of her friends going on Sup Forums-tier rants over the faggot marriage vote here just the other day. The ones with school-age kids are even more opposed to it than we are - guess it hits closer to home when you know they'll be whispering faggotry in your kid's ear within the week

its more healthy

But no work for Andrzej.

Women will trick you as much as you let them

If you arent sure you arent being cucked, you are being cucked

I bet thinking about it like that gets you laid all the time, valiant hero

>Are women really that bad or are you guys just being bitter shut-in kissless virgins?
These aren't mutually exclusive.

It does but i find few worthy of marriage

More like 1 or 2 i fucked up with in the past and learned from my mistakes

Learn from me so you do not have to suffer as much

This. They shouldn't be trusted with voting rights as Sweden will show us what they do with it

They want to be dominated by worthy men

Dont get lazy

my four sisters are basic bitch lefties, even the one who's been married longer than i have (but always has some excuse for why she won't give her husband the family he so badly wants, the selfish cunt)

my wife is more like your mum - raising kids gives them something to fight for and a reason to care about the state of the nation and world and to look beyond muh feels (but in our case, i'm the breadwinner)

chicks can become surprisingly capable of long-term planning and logic when you put a baby in them

It's all the xenoestrogens

Nope, they're the reason for it

The most feminine men, writing like women.
C'est ca.

There are alpha females I have met who are rightists and think for themselves, but they're obviously a minority. My latest ex was totally redpilled, and talking politics with her, it felt like I was talking with another guy. She was very feminine in every other aspect, a girly girl, but totally based and grounded when it came to the big picture.

Men are simply more objective and less afraid of bucking the crowd/trend, coming to their own conclusions, and bucking the trend/crowd, hence why I oppose female suffrage.

My point though is that alpha females do exist, just as alpha males exist, and alphas have a way of finding each other.

no. they just lay on their back and fuck the winners.

The biggest redpill this board has to offer: women are actually redpilled.

This image perfectly sums up something that Ben (((Shapiro))) says that happens to be true:

>There are plenty of white countries who weren't civilized before the Romans showed up

He's right. Look at the eternal Anglos, they were living like cavemen and worshiping trees and water, sacrificing their children to pagan devils. The Swedes were sitting around in their huts starting every day with a game of "1 wash bowl of water, 10 men." Despite the girl's skin tone and hair color, she's more white than Swedecuck89.

The true redpill is that there is no force greater than nature, and the traditional social roles are infinitely more in line with nature than the shitcake feminism has baked.

>jew sides with romans
christkillers

Sounds like someone has an inferiority complex over their less-than-stellar complexion/height

give me her name, roach

only if it effects themselves.

>Celts were barbarians
try again you fucking dumb nigger. Celts had well established governments, towns, roads (Albeit not as good as Roman roads), religion, hierarchy and military forces. They were also so good at fighting that they were hired as mercenaries by countless nations.

Nope. Women are only concerned about finding a man. Women who cannot find a man tend to be more worried about their excessive weight if anything

My mom does. She recently got into prepping. Made 2 bug out bags and is planning to buy a gun. She also voted for Trump and hates trannies