Literally has his own harem of girls ages 13-24 who does whatever he wants whenever he wants wherever he wants

>literally has his own harem of girls ages 13-24 who does whatever he wants whenever he wants wherever he wants
>tells the rest of the world to fuck off while he does whatever he wants, tells his people they're going to eat grass and fucking like it rather than give an inch to the UN
>purged and executed every dissenter on day one
>anyone who backtalks him gets blown to bits by AA guns, burned alive with flamethrowers, or if he's feeling merciful, gets sent to political Room 101 camps until they can literally call him god and mean it without irony
>is able to shitpost on 24-hour radios everyone has in their house that never shut off and everyone just has to nod along with whatever he says no matter how ridiculous it is
>made any form of cultural degeneracy punishable by death
>no immigration and no "mun diversity"

Admit it, he's just doing what we all wish we could be doing. Kim Jong-Un is Sup Forums incarnate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
torontosun.com/2017/09/17/north-koreas-secret-weapon-a-growing-economy
qz.com/1050158/rwandas-economic-growth-miracle-may-be-a-mirage/
archive.is/6wmDD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I were running my own country I'd want it to actually be good, rather than a starving backwards shithole.

It would be a bit like playing Tropico.

He would trade everything for one (1) ytpipo gf

I've never played Tropico, is it any good?

This, how can anyone with a soul enjoy ruling over a shithole with broken people?

I don't think Kim actually wants them to starve

you are a shitty dictator then
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

If you're into business tycoons, yeah.

Not really.

Except he's a fat fuck getting fatter. So food and money is going somewhere that isn't to his people

He has no seoul.

He gives a new years speech every year where he says quality of life is his main goal, and reports are the internal economy has improved since taking over, but it'd be a shit ton faster if he opened up those S Korean factories again and the internet beyond 30 some websites. It's power he wants to maintain.

Neither is the east-Aryan loli pussy.

>internet improving quality of life

You have to be kidding me. People are living there as they should, without internet.

Keked

well hes fat,asian and dumb like most of you so...

>a starving backwards shithole.
torontosun.com/2017/09/17/north-koreas-secret-weapon-a-growing-economy

this is the worst meme, the people in north korea are doing fine and they'd be doing better if the UN wasn't sanctioning them

>British intellectuals

>TFW you remember that the N.Korean people literally believe that NK sends Food aid that keeps America Afloat

He rules his country like i in my first approach in Civilization V

They are being sanctioned for very specific reasons though, they're a rogue state. It's not just the nukes, they produce drugs on an industrial level and attempt to circumvent the law in every country to earn their money. They produce money counterfeiting machines and plenty of other high level shit which actively fucks up the countries they target. In Australia we are literally flooded with fake $50 & $100 notes. It's gotten to the point where the government has quietly setup a black market division that is looking to replace our fiat with a digital currency and biometric cash. Which will then lead to banning of shit like bitcoin. The government loves shit like this because they are just power brokers, they live in an entirely different world.

He's comparing NK with Rwanda? A country that appears to be cooking its GDP numbers?

qz.com/1050158/rwandas-economic-growth-miracle-may-be-a-mirage/

Remember to archive
archive.is/6wmDD

How dare you talk shit about Rwanda

Who can even read that?

I know North Korea isn't exactly paradise but comon burning people with flamethrower? You know that 90% of news about NK are bullshit propaganda right?

People who don't have shitty eyes?

>one city
play civ5 only way to win is to grow

>He doesn't start expanding to multiple towns in Tropico
Fuck, now I want to play Tropico while I watch Sicario or something on the other monitor

>most of Sup Forums is Asian

Shariablue pls fucking go. I miss JIDF, at least they did their homework.

same i get autistic
>colonial town
>tourist town
>industrial town
>farm town

>you'll never have 4* generals jot down everything you say while providing on-spot guidance

You've got to admit, the little shit is successfully undermining American influence in east Asia. Can the yanks lose anymore face. At this rate the Americans will be replaced by the Chinese as protector nation, and big cheese.

It doesn't always happen intentionally, either.
>Several minerals to be exploited on the other side of the island
>Set up mines
>Workers need homes closer to mines
>a garage for cars
>now they need entertainment, food
>Fuck I just built another town

I've actually met nork spies before. they posed as a band and were wearing full NK military garb.

They already are, economically. They are home to the disposable factory workers that works for pennies an hour with no benefits.

Multinationals would rather let you fuck their CEO's youngest daughter in the ass without lube than let any western government lay one finger on China.

The idea is you give you your citizens an inch and you end up with a global Jewish conspiracy bearing down on your sovereignty. Every time we topple a dictator, worse things end up happening.

Tropico 4 is really good
5 is alright

>>anyone who backtalks him gets blown to bits by AA guns, burned alive with flamethrowers, or if he's feeling merciful, gets sent to political Room 101 camps until they can literally call him god and mean it without irony
>literally has his own harem of girls ages 13-24 who does whatever he wants whenever he wants wherever he wants

I see you have bought the propaganda.

CHAD SUPREME LEADER
H
A
D

S
U
P
R
E
M
E

L
E
A
D
E
R

KING IN THE NORTH

It's like sim city with politics.

There's also a few games like Grand Ages: Rome and Urban Empires made by the same people who worked on tropico if you don't like the dictator setting.

SOURCE : OP'S ASS