You have ten (10) seconds to be as Boomer as you can

You have ten (10) seconds to be as Boomer as you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsrfovOPcjk
youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>America is becoming less white. Thats ok.
nope

Just walk in, shake his hand and get the job its easy.
Not all muslims.
Now I'm all for free speech, BUT...

>there are infinite resources and jobs, so it's ok to outsource some. Also it's your fault you don't find a job. *tips pre-jubilation*

>barcode scanner fails to scan an item
>"i guess its free then huhuhuhu"

All I see are resources, especially the people

You guys have it too easy thanks to us golden oldies

Yeah because we did such a bang up job teaching backwards niggers that smaller govt = better amirite

It's not just skin color.

Different races also have different IQ and behavior distributions. Behavior and Intelligence have a big influence on culture.

You're taking people who are genetically not suited for a western style white culture and you think you're going to use western logic on them to show them why they should choose your cultural value of freedom?

Fail. You can't fix a problem you don't understand.

Israel is our greatest allie and id youre not willing to fight and die for her you dont deserve the protection of the US constitution.

>that post

I didn't think it was possible to be that much of a boomer cuck

What do you mean it's against store policy? I thought the customer is always right?

How much you wanna bet this guy doesn't live anywhere near spics and groids.

If we didn't fight the Nazis we'd all be speaking German right now, instead of Spanish, Nigerian, and Arabic as God clearly intended.

Everyone is equal in my view.

We all boomers now.

name ~~>ONE

Close but not quite. I'm gonna be teaching my kids Chinese because it's the most commonly spoken language in a world and we'll all need it to do business in the future.

>Everyone is equal
This is American education folks.

Haha I get a 80k/year pension from Coca Cola; I don't understand why my loser son only gets paid $12/hr and can't move out. He's probably lazy and it has nothing to do with my pension.

My parents were horrible pieces of shit. I don't care if they won WW2 and lead the country to the most prosperous era ever seen. They expected me to cut my hair, not do drugs, get married, and get a good job.

I don't understand how we couldn't just change society so I could hang out and get stoned all day.

There is only one race, the human race

I'm ok with black guys gang fucking my daughter, you bigot.

You just need to go out there, shake the managers hand and say you want a job

Give muh yr munny sun. Give muh yr sun's munny, sun. gib muh yr gransun's munny, sun. gib muh yehah gread grandsun's munny, sun.
I nuheed mullyuns uh dollas ta go drank wimmin dranks in a poo in some thuerd hwirld ilaand.

Bring me rockets and I'll give you caps

Illegal immigration is actually a good thing because it makes labor cheaper, making goods more affordable.

Here's 60 years of cuck songs to ensure your generation is doubly fucked.
youtu.be/CsrfovOPcjk

This doesn't just apply to boomers though. Trump supporters love coloreds.

Please keep your racist comments to yourself. See

Here

Israel is our greatest ally, and the only democracy in the middle east.

Communism is bad, mmkay?

>Pays into Social Security
>Gets it

>Got job straight out of high school
>Wants you to have a Bachelors and 4 years experience for entry level position

>can i have a bag?
>sure its 5cents
>forget it then, I wont pay out of principle
>proceed to buy tons of useless shit ar a flea market

Errytime

he might be being a "boomer" there, but he isnt wrong

Call me a cuck but this generally how I feel. Don't really care what color you are as long as you assimilate into American culture and contribute to society in some way.

t. Texan that's known a lot of Tejanos

Duuuude, you shoulda been there that night at the commune, we passed around the reefer and then we dropped acid and it was like... Whoah!
What's that, Jessica? No, honey, Just Say No!
Winners don't do drugs!

I worked hard for my money. Why should I give any to my kids?

Why don't you have a job? You should be nice to women and they will be attracted to you. Happy wife, happy life.

Give money to Israel.

>Just walk in, shake his hand and get the job its easy.

Hahahaha this.

God damn liberals are ruining this country!

Jews are upstanding citizens.

I never understood calling Israel "our greatest ally"
we have many greater allies than Israel. Certainly Canada is a greater ally than Israel. Great Britain, France, Mexico, Germany.... All greater allies

Israel is like our 30th best ally.

What do you mean I'm out of the return policy?
GET
ME
YOUR
MANAGER

That is actually a good thing about the boomers and most of the older generations, but still I disagree with some of the things in that picture.

Day of the conveyor belt, when?

you're retarded. there's no utility in being able to communicate with a geographic concentrated cluster of insects.

*crashes economy given to them by greatest generation*
JUST GET A JOB LIKE WE DID LAZY MILLENNIAL

I was a cashier in college. I would get some self-aware customers from time to time:

>item fails to scan
>OH LOOKS LIKE ITS FREEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA!
>don't really respond, just go about entering the item code
>hmm, I guess you hear that a lot huh?

Only about 50,000,000 times per day, and it gets more humorous every single time

But that's not "boomer" talk. That's great gen talk that pulled Germany and everyone else out of the Jew depression.

My parents can't even figure out how to order a pizza off the Dominos website and they both have six-figure jobs

The tales of two citites.
One is a homogenous city, all the people are white.
One is a multiethnic city, composed of 1/3 white, 1/3 blacks and a 1/3 Hispanics.
Both cities have the same American culture.

Which of the two cities would the richest? which of the two cities would have the highest crime rate?
Which of the two...

Do you know why white-flight is a phenomena? its not because of culture, but because of biology.

Chinese is a fine choice but Spanish gives you options in Central America, South America, and Spain. Any Chinese business big enough to do international business will speak English.

2 years and he'll realise thats not happening and sieg heil Mr Joe.
The continued push for whites having more = unfair will ensure this.

Accepting whatever shit is thrown at you with a shit-eating grin and begging for more is the morality of dead slaves.
Much of the world's problems can be traced to this sense of duty to shit work. You want good work ethic? Get people doing valuable work for good reason, good rewards, and meaningful results. Pushing boxes around corners and being a wet nurse to a telephone is the complete opposite of that.

Africa is becoming less black. That's ok.

All are decent points except #3.

Mike Rowe is a good goy for submitting himself to shitty jobs, but a bad goy for not supporting Jewish usury

You're telling me you can't support a family and a mortgage on your out of high school job!
Lazy youth!

You know, back in my day you had to pull yourself up by your bootstraps

I think you're missing the whole fucking point of this thread, friendo.

That says a lot about the shitty parents of boomers:
youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk

>TheGoodGoyPledge.jpg

This.

Why do people think this is so goddamn funny? Or that you haven't heard this a million times.

This has never been a stores policy anywhere

I AM a boomer, so this should be easy...

In MY day...

... we didn't sleep all day and then play video games all night. We had these things called JOBS that we went to whether we were felling fulfilled or not. We called it WORK because we knew you weren't SUPPOSED to think it was fun all the time.

... knew that life wasn't fair. If we failed a test, or didn't win the game, people didn't tell us how we were still a special little snowflake, they told us to get off our ass and work harder.

... we didn't need "save spaces" to live in the world. Our feelings weren't so sensitive that we couldn't handle criticism

... we didn't expect the entire world to change to accommodate us. If a religion thought our lifestyle was sinful, we wouldn't join the church; we wouldn't expect the church to change 2000 years of beliefs just because we found them uncomfortable.

... we didn't make excuses for finding a job. Right now, there are at least 10 shops down the street with "help wanted" signs on them. In my day if we couldn't find the job we wanted we took the job we could get because THAT was what being an adult meant.

>Africa is becoming less black, that's ok
>no wait no it isn't REEEE white supremacy. Not the race, ideology!

They won't

you are whining.
see point 8.
he isnt saying to eat shit with a smile, he is saying stop your bitching and fix yourself

'Why don't you just buy a house? I own twelve of them and now I'm sitting on my arse collecting rent'nn

Thank you Grandpa.

Thank your generation for ruining Sweden forever, gramps. Boomercaust when? There's no point, you'll die alone anyway.

I have a black friend

BAAAAAAAAAAAASED

>June 1974
>install first barcode scanner in the world
>try to scan pack of wrigleys gum
>doesn't scan
>...silence
>IT MUST BE FREE MUTHA FUCKA

Culture is downstream of biology.

The problem is that most if not all major multi-ethnic cities in the country don't in fact share the same American culture. Cultural assimilation is a bad word to modern leftists so instead of the various racial groups coming together in a 'melting pot' of American culture they've balkanized and doubled down on what separates them from the rest of America. I honestly don't believe any race is biologically better or worse than any other, it's the cancerous cultures they're born into and perpetuate on that's the problem.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_nationalism

Get out of here with that bullshit. First of all actual bred tejanos are Americans and have been here forever. But your unending wave of mestizos and somalians are going to take you and yohr based spic friends down with them. Read the Alternative Hypothesis. The country will completely collapse because white people are the tax base and most other races are completely parasitical insofar as their input output

>I deplore debt

yup, debt is slavery. let my people go!

'What do you mean you can't afford a house big enough to raise a family in? I own 20 of them, one to live in and I rent the other 19 out to shitskins on welfare.'

Not my problem. In my day we didn't get involved with backwards cultures... like Finland

>hey son. Your dad and I just did one of those reverse mortgages thingies and we are going to Vegas. Can you watch the dogs while we are gone.

I know it's pasta, but still.

If I wanted any job, I wouldn't have gone to school for it, and I wouldn't have gone to school at all if you hadn't lied to me since the age of 5 by saying that the only way to get a decent paying job in the world is by going to school. Now all those 'help wanted' signs are wanting part time work at minimum wage, all designed to get around having to pay benefits to anyone so even though they're 'part time', what they actually are is 'work 40 hours a week for 6 weeks straight, then a week at 24 hours, then back to 40 hour work weeks so that way you don't qualify as being entitled to any benefits that were freely given when boomers were entering the job market'

>[boomers] didn't expect the entire world to change to accommodate us. If a religion thought our lifestyle was sinful, we wouldn't join the church; we wouldn't expect the church to change 2000 years of beliefs just because we found them uncomfortable.
hahahahaha

Yeah, you got involved in ruining American dream, and ending up killing it. You know why many people decide to stay home not work and not pay you for your retirement? Because of the society you created. I understand why many American anons would decide to stay home. America is 56% white and it shows with all the anti-white propaganda that is coming up now. If society hates them, why should they contribute? And it's that "backwards" (and I'll add racist) culture that kept us 99% white. I hope you die miserable and poor.

ah, it was a pasta

Guessed as much, still took the bait.

we should let more refugees in, they're suffering.

>You have ten (10) seconds to be as Boomer as you can.

If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation
You can feel it in the distance the deeper down
You stare
From up above it's hard to see
But you know when you're there
On the bottom words are shallow
The surface talk is cheap
You can only judge the distance by the company you keep

>everyone in the store bursts out in laughter
>wow he's so right/observant!
>laughter settles down, next customer comes up
>tries to buy some double mint
>doesn't scan
>"GUESS IT'S FREE, HUH? BWAHAHAHAHA"
>entire staff realizes this is now their future

Then you are simply uneducated on the topic. Average IQ is absolutely fundamental to the general success of a population group. Average IQ is mostly inheritable, not environmental. Culture comes from Biology. I suggest you educate yourself on the topic before you virtue signal us into the 3rd world as long as the 3rd world estados unidos de america have american flags waving from their dilapidated downtown centres

Not true. All of my jobs required a 56 hour work week with no OT

I too enjoy larping.

This
>greatest ally
>literally get anything out of them other than ally status
>they get gibs out of us even though we bailed them out of WWII

If you're talking about me, no it wasn't copy/paste.

If we sound like your parents it's because we ALL think your generation is a bunch of whiny pussies.

The worst part is when you argue the policy, the manager comes down, and immedietly cucks and goes against it, making you look like a cunt.

Then they give you THAT. FUCKING. LOOK.

>reverse mortgages
I couldn't believe something so Jewish could be constructed until I heard about that shit.

>nazis started takin peoples guns and I'll be damned if I let that happen again
>that's why I only use the tried and true 1911 in manstopped .45 and my deer rifle in 30-06
>but you shouldn't an AR because that's a military style assault weapon. Only deer rifles allowed

spbp. I'll contribute

>I was denied Social Security again! Don't they understand that diabetic nerve pain is a real problem?

>'I believe that all people are created equal'.
Nonsrnse.

>after the recession they caused, entry level of old died
>the only way to get that experience is through internships
>those are mostly unpaid

..So in the hypothetical case that I am mentioning. Where BOTH cities have the same culture, an all American culture. But one is 100% white, and the other is a mixture of blacks and white.
Then it would be impossible to make any prediction of crime, wealth, etc. in one city in comparison to the other. Is that a correct understanding of your opinion?

>back in my day we had to walk 6 gorillion miles to school
>in a -50°c snowstorm
>and uphill both ways

>I couldn't believe something so Jewish could be constructed until I heard about that shit.

Have you heard of 1% down home loans? Buy a $150,000 home for $1,500! They're designed to lure in retards, ruin neighborhoods and make sure that property is perpetually in the possession of a bank.