What Sup Forums think of Black Clover?

What Sup Forums think of Black Clover?

Is it realy this bad or people just like to shit on it?

Looks fucking terrible.

Its what the Naruto version of what Fairy Tail is to One Piece. An uninspired ripoff that people praise because of cute girls.

It's better than Bleach and Fairy Tail right now, but it's still a pretty low-tier battle shonen.

The current arc is more entertaining than most ongoing shounen though

Shit taste, the both of you.

It feels like the story isn't going anywhere. First it was about becoming the Magic Emperor, then there was some quest to find treasures, then the attack on the city from the new enemies, another attack from the same enemies at some orphan children and now it's about finding some magic stones while getting attacked by the same enemies again.

I hope this arc will at least give Asta some new gimmicks besides Anti-Magic-Sword #3454.

Well if you have finished naruto and still reading One piece, fairy tail, bleach, my hero academia and such you can read it. it's pretty much the exact same old recipe for 15 yo teen.

It's not bad.
The MC is likeable and the hardworking type.
Most of the supporting cast is likeable.
The magic system and thus combat is a bit interesting although I don't think it will ever be fleshed out more than it already has.
The world building is slowly expanding as the MC's worldview increases.

My only gripe with it is that despite the dark undertone at the beginning and how ridiculously difficult the MC's goal is, his life from the point he gets his grimoire is just super happy and upbeat. Whatever struggle or difficulty he faced up to where I read was really superficial. His power is an anomaly and it's eluded to being related to having a demonic origin. If he continues to move forward without learning or understanding his only strength then it will be a really unsatisfying read.

BC is like crack, you know it's bad, but you can't stop

The MC's simplistic abilities are a bother to me. Its very cliche. I feel like the relationship between him and his rival is what the Nardo/Sauce rivalry should have been like. So, it does Naruto better than naruto.

If you've read a lot of shonen, it's mind-numbingly boring and doesn't have a good gimmick that would offset the cookie-cutter feeling.

>His power is an anomaly and it's eluded to being related to having a demonic origin

bruh

It's within the first 2 or 3 chapters.

I can't tell if Black Clover is taking the piss out of generic fighting shonens, or if it's really that bad.

The author tried to be original with his privioud work but got axed so he tried the safe route with BC.

This is made clear by the crazy pacing in the begening of the manga, he was afraid of geting axed again so he throw as much stuff as possible in the begening.

its naruto

It's amusing.

It's literally Naruto.

Its alright
some dont like it some do
dunno why people give a shit about it though only time I see it getting hate is when sensitive academia fanboys use it as an excuse if someone compares their manga to Naruto

I like the 2 most recent arcs.
The manga managed to become progressively better with time, even though it's still not very good.

Everyone has shit taste this is the fucking internet you faggot

Will we ever have normal threads?

I am enjoying it.

Search this at googles, look at image section, the MC's wide eyes and mouth that looks like permanently yelling "yeah" or shits alike already shows me that he's the typical annoying brat who's always in some kind of excitement a country bumpkin who see the big city for the first time has. Feels like I have to, not "want to", but have to slap that face with a slipper.

Even if people say it has redeeming quality, I'm not in the mood to reread Naruto from the very first chapter.

>Hungry Joker
It could have been something.

He is a country bumpkin and you will end up getting fucked in the ass if you tried to slap him believe it!

Yeah, if I ever transferred into that world, it's either I slap him, or he kills me. Accompany him is a no-no.

Dude I bought the first volume and I live in fucking Brazil, you how hard is to import manga from Brazil? Jump had to fucking axe it didn't ir?

>you how hard is to import manga from Brazil?
I meant you know how hard...

someone obviously didn't read past the 1st chapter

It's pretty bad. Anyway, besides the sameface on male characters, art is nice. Girls are hot and got beautiful legs. That's it.

yeah, this makes fairy tail looks less generic