Two hours from now.
Uploading right now.

never ever

kill yourselves perverts

tomorrow for sure

Soon
along with the announcement that Vol 12 isn't going to be the final volume

>Vol 12
I can't wait until Yui wins her Hikki again.

I can't wait for Saika to reveal that he was a chick the entire time and to win the 8bowl

Yui already won OP. Vol 12 is just ceremony now that Yukicuck has been put down.

best girl

Please no meme magic. Can't take the wait any longer.

5 MINUTES
M
I
N
U
T
E
S

I want Iroha to rape me

So what are the chances that Yui and Yukino remain friends after vol 12?

Yui is going to win the Yukino bowl

>she won in the side story to appease the sore looser
>it's cannon because you refuse to accept otherwise
Stay mad
Slim to none. All we have to go on the contents of vol.12 is "expect an unexpected ending"

Is WW scared?

It's been a year and you telling me this shit is still not out?

Fuck no wonder why i hate LN's.

>creative writing must not be hard so therefore it should already be done
user...

Volume R from ANOTHER has been translated:

pastebin.com/WisjjMuN

Writing LN's shouldn't be hard.

It's where people who can't get in to normal novel publications end up.

It's not rape if you want it.
I don't think anyone in this thread, myself included, could be raped by her. By definition she simply can't do it.

what is ANOTHER

>As an affirmation from the words and smiles that were exchanged, the glowing figures shifted into the shape of two people holding hands.
Perfect. Yui won beautifully.

Will there be enough material for S3 once the novels finish

Doubtful

>It's where people who can't get in to normal novel publications end up.
Where did this meme come from?

Haha, Yukino really doesn't have feelings for 8man. Nice to see that epople were taking the recipes out of context.

I think they'll end up making it anyway. We'll probably just end up with a bunch of filler episodes and shit which I actually don't mind tbqh

I'm disgusted by her as a human being, so I wouldn't want to be around her, let alone have sex with her.

Never really thought of it that way. Hot.

>I'm disgusted by her as a human being
y tho fag

Iroha or death.
Behead all those who insult Iroha.

"Senpai, this drink was made with love, my love, I hope you enjoy it"

It's pee isn't it?

Sensei a best, BEST!

Ya'll know that everyone is rubbing their feet against 8man.

In the long term YuixHikki would make for the happiest relationship

>there is no sensei ending
why even live?

Thematically speaking, this is actually a perfect Yui ending, because it ties into everything about her character.

The two of them go out on a date to Destiny Land, the place notorious for couples breaking up, because they have nothing to talk about.

imgur.com/a/EOKW4
imgur.com/xdnWmN6

By the end of Yui's route Hachiman can't even tell her that he loves her. Instead Yui forces Hachiman to keep making promises with her.

Near the very end, Hachiman even wonders if what he has now with Yui can be called genuine.

>However, whether this was right, I do not know. I don’t have the confidence to call this sort of comfort, genuine.

Then of course there's Watari spamming the crap out of the fireworks symbolism, illustrating that a relationship between Hachiman and Yui is not something that is built to last. All in all, I think that's about as good of an ending as Yui could hope for.

imgur.com/a/5Kec1

Volume H – Fireworks meaning
And, we have finally come to the end of episode 9. The huge fireworks that launches up into the air at the very end. This fireworks are also one of the motifs that light up this series. As this huge flowered lights blossom into its full glory, this flowers also fade away into the darkness of the night. Because these lights are bright and beautiful, once they fall, the shadows that they leave behind are dark as well. After all, these shadows are the remnants of his bright youth being sent away.

imgur.com/a/TcWxy
imgur.com/a/xhSTs

>even dogs

"N-no, it's made with my love, this drink, contains the love that I have for you"

Noice.

PDF/epub when?

ATTENTION

I WANT TO MARRY THIS CAKE

This sort of reads like Yukino NTR fiction.

Probably a week or so, probably.

Good taste, better taste, best taste
All apply

I don't want Yahari to end.
I'm going to have a very long depression, fuck.

Oh so vaginal discharge then. Well it doesn't seem very sanitary but maybe I could sell it online.

they're probably just going to do some OVAs. Wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

"B-b-but, I made it for you, I'll let you taste my love directly from the source."

Yeah. I feel impacient because we've been waiting almost 2 years already, but at the same time i don't want the end to come.

My favorite light novel, and among my top 5 favorite anime. I believe that yahari contributed a little bit to shape who i am today.

It's the kind of LN that leaves a mark in your heart.

She won my man. 8man's hesitation is because he isn't used to the idea. The fact that he is going on the dates is victory enough. Nice fanfiction though.

Sorry not interest. You don't really want to anyways. Thanks for the bottle.

Anime only fag here, season 2 covers the content of volume 11?

Yes.

If you're gonna read i recommend starting on vol 10 though. While vol 7-9's adapation was spot on, vol 10 and 11 were very compressed and many things were left out.

>implying you analysed the entire thing in 24 minutes

I have read bots and chunks of important scenes and I don't think there is evidense of anything. Yukino doesn't seem like she is suppressing something though.

Read it properly you piece of shit. This is art.

>I believe that yahari contributed a little bit to shape who i am today.
Indeed, It made me realize some things about myself while I was going through some difficult times.

Vol R really feels like an inversion of vol 11 in a lot of ways.

Yukino grabs Yui and drags her to her apartment to stay, then the next day Yui calls Hachiman for a date and it's just the two of them. It follows that Yukino pressed Yui to go forward with asking confessing to Hachiman.

In vol 11 Yui drags Yukino to her place and then the next day all three of them go on a date in which Yui keeps trying to press Yukino into confessing for Hachiman.

Also, the infirmary scene. In vol 10 Yukino is surprised to Hachiman and was expecting Yuigahama. In R she sees Hachiman and then is surprised to see Yui with him:
> “Yuigahama-san, you are here as well……”
> Her voice seemed to have a trace of surprise in it. Looking at her closely, she appeared dumbfounded and shocked. Both mine and Yuigahama’s figures were reflected in her transparent, glass-like eyes. Upon seeing that it was the two of us, Yukinoshita lips let out a surprisingly innocent, silent sigh.

It's the inverse of the real infirmary scene. In vol R it's the moment Yukino finds out she is going to lose.

Hayato and Yukino liked each other during middle school years. But due to his commitment to superficial relations and peer pressure, he shunned Yukino and that is why she is still angry with him. But he does like Yukino, so he has been using Hachiman.

He unnecessarily tried to create a rift between them in the Tobe-Hina incident. Then, he randomly invited Hachiman to the date with two girls and then purposely called Yukino there and defended Hachiman in front of her to showher that he has "changed". Haruno also supports their relationship and has been manipulating Hachiman to use his actions to lead them into a position where Yukino and Hayama would enter a relationship.

Haruno and Hayama were the ones who spread the rumors of them being in a relationship so that the sorting it out by Hayama would bring him and Yukino closer again. And that is what happened. Yukino looked visibly warmer in her conversation with Hayato at the end of the marathon.

Whenever Yukino is close to realising her feelings for Hachiman, Haruno comes and scrambles her mind. (During the chocolate making, she suddenly came and asked "is this he real thing you want. When Yukino was trying to muster up courage to give her chocolates to Hachiman, she showed up again.). Yui probably realised that and therefore did all the drama on the date.

Now I suppose there'd be one volume where Hachiman works on what he truly feels and realise that he likes Yukino and not Yui. Yui would probably tell him about what Hayama/Haruno are doing or he will realise it himself.

Then the last volume would be a face off between Haruno and Hikigaya. Or if Hikigaya faces off with Hayama, Hiratsuka sensei will face off with Haruno

Go away Yuipollfag.

> “It seems like a huge bother, are you really sure it’s fine?”
> Hearing it, Yukinoshita quietly closed her eyes, and a gentle smile appeared on her lips.
> “There’s nothing that I can’t do. I only do what I can do……”
> A gentle voice, as well as a nostalgic tone.
> Whatever was reflected behind her closed eyelids, I did not know. However, it was probably a scenery that was both heart-warming and beautiful. Whilst thinking of this, I also thought that her voice was pure and beautiful, a transient one in which one could not reach out to.
> “I, see……”
> Isshiki looked downwards and said what appeared to be an answer to Yukinoshita’s words. The faint sunset glow illuminated Yukinoshita’s side profile. Her concealed eyes and flickering eyelashes, as well as her flowing fringe. As a result of the light, her expression was one of considerable loneliness.

> I only do what I can do
How heartbreaking. Yukino's state in volume R is fucking tragic.

Vol R does nothing but put a wet blanket on Yukino at every turn. ANOTHER was like that. Just as is about to have a moment with 8man or is having one Yui just appears.

Yui was aggressive and it worked. Yukino knew from the beginning of the novel that she is just 8man's and Yui's friend.

Yui's ending was light and sweet which is perfect for a side series. With such a sweet ending it makes me think that the main series will have more bitter.

>How heartbreaking. Yukino's state in volume R is fucking tragic.
It sucks but it isn't heart breaking. It isn't as if she is going into doll mode like people claim.

> It isn't as if she is going into doll mode like people claim.
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

She seemed to be cheerful through most of it and Hayama didn't notice anything wrong. It feels to me she just lost and not much more to it.

She is lonely, sad, and hiding it. She is not in a healthy state. Doll mode is a very real possibility. None of her behavior contradicts it and her recipe suggests it.

> Yui's ending was light and sweet
It has bitter overtones particularly regarding Yukino. And the ending hints that Yui/Hachiman is going to be transient. It's not genuine. The main series will be Yukino/Hachiman, genuine, and implied to be lasting.

That's the difference.

She is warmer to Yui and 8man in a more friendly. It is lonely because she is the third wheel between friends. She isn't in doll mode, she is just is accepting the new relationships without a fuss. Yui would probably implode in the same situation but it fits Yukino to do so.

I wouldn't pencil in Yukino and 8man's romance to be successful just yet. I do think they will have a major effect on each other's lives. Genuine will be achieved in the main series, not something that ANOTHER can say.

>And the ending hints that Yui/Hachiman is going to be transient.
Their romance is a high school one. It won't work out most likely but that is to be expected for what it is. I still think it is cute and sweet from reading the last few chapters.

>It has bitter overtones particularly regarding Yukino
She lost out on a high school romance. It isn't that big of a deal.

> She is warmer to Yui and 8man in a more friendly.
She is outwardly pretending to be happy and content, but inwardly she is sad and has lost hope in herself. It's completely obvious that this is the case. You can see it in the infirmary scene at the beginning, you can see it in her conversation with Iroha in chapter 4, you can see it several times during their chocolate making event, you can see it in her recipe, and you can see it at her final exit when she drags Yui away.

It's a bad end for Yukino. Doll mode is possible, Sensei end is possible, and her meeting someone else in the future to help her is also possible. But I feel less certain about the last than I did when we only had the recipes.

> I wouldn't pencil in Yukino and 8man's romance to be successful just yet.
Seeing how Yui/Hachiman was presented makes it feel more certain that Yukino/Hachiman is going to be a lasting success in order to demonstrate that 'genuine' is right and what happened at the end of ANOTHER was wrong.

But you're right, we don't know for sure.

>It follows that Yukino pressed Yui to go forward with asking confessing to Hachiman.
Is Yukino a cuck?

In the Sup Forums sense of the word, yes that is exactly what Yukino is in ANOTHER.

Not in the main series though. She is going to drive hard for the 8inch in vol 12.

>Yui end in another
>Yukino end in main series
>actually it's a bait and switch and the main series is also a Yui end
yfw

>You can see it in the infirmary scene at the beginning
She was down but that was more for the reason that Yui was there but she wasn't in bad shape or anything.

>you can see it at her final exit when she drags Yui away.
She seemed pretty confident and okay to then. During the chocolate making event she had already given up.

> But I feel less certain about the last than I did when we only had the recipes.
How so? I feel more certain that they can grow close after now.

>It's a bad end for Yukino
It is only a bad end in that she lost a bowl she never competed in.

>Seeing how Yui/Hachiman was presented makes it feel more certain that Yukino/Hachiman is going to be a lasting success in order to demonstrate that 'genuine' is right and what happened at the end of ANOTHER was wrong.
It could happen. Time will tell.

Yukinofags are seeing what they want to see. It looks to me like they made up their minds on what vol R meant before they read it.

Best day of life

Was anyone actually happy that ANOTHER exists?

I mean obviously there's the shitposters but is there anyone else?

delet this

>mfw

I liked it. I don't see why people are so bothered by it. I do like Yui and I am glad she got the end she wanted and it is nice to have a happy AU for all the characters. The main series won't be as happy.

Yukicucks btfo

Jesus christ, I've never seen so much denial and autism as there is in these threads

Well I've now read the whole thing and reread several sections. Everything is in accordance with what the recipes + spoilers said:

> Genuine firmly abandoned by all
> Bad Yukino end
> Yui/Hachiman end tinged with implications that it won't last

The only real interesting part was the differences with Iroha. There's a moment in chapter 4 where she seems to lose interest in him and then later their interaction in the chocolate event was different.

wew

She was down in the infirmary scene because she saw Hachiman/Yui entering together with Yui on his arm and Yui having dressed Hachiman's injury and knew she had lost. Her expression was "shocked" and Yui didn't know how to respond to it.

> She seemed pretty confident and okay to then.
She repeats that bitter sentence
> I only do what I can do
Which is indicative of her losing hope in herself.

> I feel more certain that they can grow close after now.
No fucking way.

> It is only a bad end in that she lost a bowl she never competed in.
It's a bad end in every sense of her character.

>Yui can only win if Iroha drops him and Yukino puts herself in the friendzone

fornever
for never ever
for never ever?

>> Genuine firmly abandoned by all
True but it really isn't that bad of a thing for them. Yukino gets friendship, 8man gets Yui, and Yui gets 8man. The club is fine and they can spend the rest of their highschool days without drama.

>> Bad Yukino end
I disagree that it is as bad as people say. It is only bad in that she likes someone who is dating her best friend. Not really a big deal, she can grow into this new relationship. Maybe I like seeing the best in things though.

>She was down in the infirmary scene because she saw Hachiman/Yui entering together with Yui on his arm and Yui having dressed Hachiman's injury and knew she had lost. Her expression was "shocked" and Yui didn't know how to respond to it.
Well yeah, she lost but she wasn't really playing. She regained her composure just fine.

>Which is indicative of her losing hope in herself.
She has to cope with how things changed. Still I am not seeing how her final scene where she drags Yui away has any bitterness for her. By then she has come to terms with what has a occurred and decides to support her friend.

>No fucking way.
Why?

>It's a bad end in every sense of her character.
I don't see how. She isn't dependent on him and Hayama doesn't give him warnings.

I'm not sure exactly how to parse Iroha in vol R. She has an important interaction with him in chapter 4 (talking about whether to do the chocolate event):

> Hearing Yuigahama’s answer, Isshiki’s expression suggested that she wasn’t all that convinced. She shot a glance in my direction.
> “Is that okay with you, Senpai?”
> A tone that was no different from normal. However, just her calm, serious expression of her eyes alone seemed to suggest that she was able to peer into the deepest part of my heart. This was different from the usual Isshiki that always appeared indifferent. Though her question was short, she gazed at me for a long time. Her closed mouth showed no signs of a smile.
> “……At the very least, we can fulfill all the request at one go. When you think about its effectiveness, I don’t think it’s all that bad.”
> However, in order to not make a mistake. Just for this reason alone, I had carefully searched for the words to say.
> “Well, the problem isn’t with that right?”
> With a sigh and a short abrupt laugh, Isshiki seemed to have lost all interest in me and followed up my answer with a trifle reply.

After that there's no indirect kiss in the chocolate scene, but she still gives Hachiman chocolates at the end word-for-word like in vol 11.

Can you really call it a victory when there was never a competition to begin with?

I haven't read vol R yet. Is ANOTHER just the love triangle without 8man noticing the drama?

ANOTHER is the Yui centric story. Everything revolves around her. There is no love triangle or genuine to complicate things.

> Maybe I like seeing the best in things though.
I think this is the case. Knowing what you know about Yukino, her feelings for Hachiman, her personal cowardice at going for what she wants (and how that's connected to her 'doll mode'), her acceptance of that cowardly side in ANOTHER, and the fact that she is clearly sad about what she has decided on. None of it paints a good picture for Yukino.

There's no supposition there. We know that in every sense things have turned out badly for her. She has friends who don't understand her, that she helps in a one-sided manner consistent with all her actions in the past. She ends the series almost the same as she began.