Are taco-Americans based?

Are taco-Americans based?

No.

Any country that takes in a people who's first act is to trash the countries laws, so they can trash the countries labor laws, is doomed.

Mexican-americans are semi-white humans.
USA-americans are all dumb niggers.

No they are invading sacks of garbage that need the rope.

>PLEASE LET US LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE I WANT TO MOVE TO AMERICA TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE PLEASE DON'T DEPORT ME
>Haha woooo "Yay Meh-he-co" *Waves flag of shit nation they "fled" from and looks at you confused when they speak to you in Spanish but you tell them you only speak English*

Ah, salsa, the pizza sauce of mexico

>eeees a veeezee

Is that thing in the red packet supposed to be cheese?

No, fuck you.

Fucking disgusting

Something like this.

Yes

Is it inherently disgusting, or are you mad to see Spanish food in this context?

yes

Oh right authentic mexican food is much better.

I'm a taco American.
Most of them are useless freeloaders but if they have a high iq and sense of nationalism they can be useful. However those useful ones are usually 75%+ like me. 90% have to go back. Trust me. Mexicans are the worst. The castizos I talk to like my gf and her mom hate Mexicans too.

jajajaja we are a trashy, low end childish people.

when you think you can cook

When I say 75%+, I mean white

That shit is Just amerifat " tex-mex" junk food

real honest question.
Isn't mexican cuisine like the heathiest on earth? I'm not talking about fucking fried bread and shit, but traditional?
I've done some of the research, and a good meal combo of
>whole grain rice
>black beans
>tomaotos, lots of green vegetables thrown in
>chicken
>spices etc
it has every you need.
When I make a good Mexican dinner, it includes every nutrient you need, and in great supply. I can't really say the same for "American" cuisine, and stuff like Italian and German.

Gotta need maximum sodium for muh gains nigger.
t. Kali muscle

>Isn't mexican cuisine like the heathiest on earth?

LOL NO

Why do you think they are fat as fuck?

no wonder they're so fucking fat

No it isn't. It's very tasty though. Healthy for the soul

Don't knock til' you try it.

I worked with Mexicans who were born here and one of my best friends is Mexican. I go to a lot of their fiestas and always have a good time. They mostly just like to talk about work and their families. American Mexicans are fun people to party with.

Well that rigth, honestly all of a genuine mexican diet is full of veggies, rice and beans, meat and chicken , and of course a lot of spices , just try the mole recipe

I think any cuisine can be healthy or not, depending on how it's prepared. For example, I eat American but I include all of the good stuff while minimizing bad stuff like butter.

>The castizos I talk to like my gf and her mom hate Mexicans too
you realize you're all the same shit to an actual white person right?
it's fucking hilarious how spics differentiate themselves

No not at all. You could argue Okinawa had the healthiest population for a while, but Mediterranean is probably the most healthy.

Well,because all the most of mexicans in USA eat all the fucking fast food .

Where do they stand politically and on the issue of illegals?

We'll I mean considering that our entire caste system was based on this for hundreds of years...

stfu paco your ppl smuggled it there

Mexicans who work hard are pretty based, the problem is those that live illegally and then abuse services that cost taxpayers money.

Has anyone else on Sup Forums started to think that diet is what makes people retarded? Consider Mexico's carb-only diet.

>eating mexican street food
>worry about your health
You cna only pick one, go to a fonda next time.

Thanks for the propaganda paco.

You knowing a decent mexican does not mean they are not trash that are destroying the nation.

I've seen more enjoyable decapitaitions

This is white people food

Americans call this food and yet mock us for delicacies like eel pie and spotted dick?

The american revolution was the worst revolution.

>go into thread about mexico
>some lonely autist is always attention whoring for (you)'s with his shitty outlier webms about mexican food
How autistic can you be?

Fat, brown forearms disagree

I'm aware, it's just that "white"/castizo Hispanics in the US thinking this makes them any different than an "indio" is amusing.

>Where do they stand politically
Their individual beliefs don't matter because they will never, ever vote anything to the right of Democrat. the "based Cubans!" thing isn't an argument
source: the past 3 decades

New Mexico is white now?

THIS is white people's food.

You fucking bong cunt, that is mexico shit.

chamoy is gross.

good to see another ck poster.

all hail king jack.

jesus, that jack isn't it?

you betcha

It depends on the region. Mexican cusine varies a lot Italian or French based on the area you are in. Veracruz, Mexico for example is heavy on seafood and so is Baja. What we tend to see as Mexican food is Tex-Mex.

i-is he boiling a plastic bag?

Back before Trump was even nominated a few of them got pretty drunk and just wanted him to build a wall. They hated Mexicans that came here illegally because either they or their parents actually worked hard to legally live here.

jack knows what he is doing

Im Mexican, not really culturally Mexican nor American. Most Mexicans are horribly uninformed and intellectually lazy, and immigrants and many of their children are no different. They vote for the same politics of the shitty country they are leaving and will believe what the television or Facebook says about anything. Hypocrisy is pretty bad in México too, everything they criticize the US for is exponentially worse in Mexico, such as crime and poverty. This is all mainly concentrated in the Mestizo population who have predominantly native American heritage, with a mix of Spanish ancestry, the tipical Mexican in the mind of every American, not to say there aren't any intelligent and right leaning Mestizos. Thats because the intelligent Mexican minority who have mostly or completely Spanish ancestry dont usually immigrate to the US because they hold prominent business roles in Mexico, and as such are fine there, usually looking like the people in Mexican soap operas.

Nah, I think that the shit diet is caused by the lack of intelligence. Protein cost more money to produce and is high in energy expense. As far as veggies to grain. Grains are easier to grow and have a higher yield and shelf life. Corn is a fucking grass so that shit grows easy on it's own. Dumb people. But on the other hand you make a valid point their is a lot of evidence that suggest that protein helps to rejuvenate brain cells. So probably a mixture of the two. They probably for centuries have helped each other cause the lack of intellectual evolutionary growth. Started out dumb, no protein kept their brains from developing and endless cycle of retards.

Poor creature. This reminds me of some China hate threads.

That is fucked up. I hope the person doing that to what ever that is ends up with the same fate.

Looks tasty, probably costs under $5 to purchase

The eel is dead already (beheaded) they made the mistake of adding salt to it while it was pretty much only skinned and gutted but the rest of the body whole, the sodiul ions in the salt fire up the motor neurons that make the muscles twitch.

sodium*

Actually, after reading you post I rewatched it. you are right that thing is not alive. It was just to damn graphic looking before I couldn't watch lol

I hope so.

I'm pretty neutral about them. After living and working around them for years, I have had 0 problems. They value work, fathers stick around for their kids, and they're typically kind. Quite a few in military and law enforcement who are right leaning. I would take 100 spic neighbors over 1 muslim neighbor.

I have more in common with Mexicans than most other colors.
>Mexicans have religion
>Mexicans have strong family values
>Mexicans have work ethic
I'm white as fuck.

not to be BASED SPIC BRO but this

spics are better than muslims

No. Why would you ask such a question?

Look at the three posts above yours. These people refuse to assimilate and spike crime stats wherever they go, but
>holy fuck, BASED latinos, natural conservatives!

Flying a foreign flag in a country should be grounds for execution.

>Natural conservatives
This couldn't be farther from the truth

I've always said this. It's a sign of conquering an area and claiming it for another. How do people not see this.

wtf I love salmonella now

No kidding.
t. lived in Los Angeles

Your shithole, despite being monumentally poorer, is far fatter. This shit food comes from no one but you disgusting spics.

What planet do spics live on?

No
Shit culture,shit music, shitty morals their whole country is fucking shit that needs to be . bunch of low IQ rats that contribute nothing to the world.

From what I've seen, a lot of ignorance and poverty. Take as much as they can, honestly or dishonestly, legally or illegally. Then Good White Leftists in universities give them a grievance case against the US.

exactly

Why did White People do to deserve this? Europeans have been a peaceful People throughout Thier existence

You make it sound like the world is just, or has been in centuries.

WHAT

THE FUCK

IS THAT?

We do not deserve to be invaded and killed off

It's not about deserve.

It never was.

>A fat beaner woman making it

shut your spic asses up,

Este es el razon por la que somos gordos

You have to go back.

*Esta, la

Why would you put chocolate on a cheese tortilla with meat

You first

Naa.. white founded this country. Your parasitic kind didnt.

Those are black olives moron

Chocolate? Where did you see chocolate?

I was looking for this post, thanks.

Nope. I can't stand anyone who flys their flag while they reap the benefits of being in this country, if you like it so much, why don't you go back then? Its the same shit with my own people BUT NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVELS OF SPICS, NOT EVEN CLOSE. like 1/829384902384 act like that and the ones that do are told to shut the fuck up, but in spic communities being an asshole, flying the spic flag above the american one is looked well upon.

If the first words out of a spics mouth aren't "I know how bad mexicans are but", then I really don't want anything to do with them. Fuck your gang culture and way of living, even dogs live cleaner than some of you guys. Even in science there are stuff called invasive species, there are ROCKS that are invasive, but oh no, dont you dare say that about mexicans because it is racist.

all around disgusting people.

>I just want to be American!
>WOOOOO FUCK YOU GRINGO WE ARE TURNING YOUR COUNTRY BROWN JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
They are the worst class of immigrant America has ever received.

Mexicans sure love their clamato