The State of America

>be New Zealander travelling the world
>spend 2 weeks in "Cucknadia"
>hop the border to Seattle, stay in quiet suburban area
>Black Lives Matters posters on half the houses
>"no human is illegal"
>church with big flag telling you to accept LGBTQ+ people
>rainbow fag flags everywhere

What the fuck burgers, I thought this shit was just memes on Sup Forums, is your country actually this cucked?
Compared to Canada this is a joke

you have to go back

>seattle

This

>be New Zealander
kys

Come to West Virginia next time. I've been to NZ, it's similar here.

America is a complete shithole and a complete joke. The only good places in America are places you will never visit.

>Upstate New York
>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Some Midwestern places but this is now being liberalized and destroyed

America fell along time ago. You're basically walking through living ruins.

How's that plebiscite going
?
What's the least cucked place in the USA? I want to go shoot some guns.
Cheers m8 will look into it, wanna see those blue mountains
>says the shitskin hiding behind his memeflag

Post pictures LARPing faggot. If not to prove your shitty story, then so Sup Forumsacks can make propaganda out of the liberal scenery.

fight me, cunt

>How's that plebiscite going
still non-binding ;)

sorry no nz pictures, you're just not that relevant

Cuck levels are basically inversely proportionate to population density in the states, so major cities are libtard as shit for the most part. As you fan out across the US and hit more moderately or sparsely populated areas, the average citizen becomes decidedly more based.

For example, NYC is on the southern tip of NY. Westchester just north is pretty fucking liberal, and by the time you hit upstate it's damn conservative, almost unrecognizably so.

no need to throw stones m8, we're all equally fucked

How the hell's Vermont good? It's like berniebro central. Also, in what way is the Midwest getting liberalized?

>is your country actually this cucked?
yes

Burgers project their own insecurities on the rest of the world. Why do you think they spend so much time telling people that theyre not white?

Want a traditional community where the only thing police give a shit about is drugs? Come to east Kentucky or West Virginia. Otherwise known as Appalachia. Fly out to Lexington, KY and get a ride from the airport to Pikeville, KY and either stay in that part of KY or go further to the desolate mountains of West Virginia. They don't get many visitors so they'll all cum to your kiwi accent.

WV is also the most redpillled state. Every county went to Trump, you can open carry a gun, no antifa or actual protest when Trump came, rebel flags everywhere, 99% white. It's paradise.

Look at Colorado for example, they destroyed that place and it's obvious they will continue to push elsewhere. American demographics are beyond saving at this point so it's obvious that even the sacred Midwest is going to get rocked within 50 years.

Vermont's good because it is spacious, like the Midwest, but you're right in pointing out it is "berniebro" central. I guess I'm just pointing to states that still have some element of actual independence in the form of how people day to day live their lives. Granted, this is going to end within our lifetime but if you wanted a tour of some actual American shit before it all vanishes within the next few years then these are the places you should see imo.

It's not as much being red-pilled as it is "muh coal".

Have you been here? Feminists don't exist and everyone knows niggers for the animals they are. Muslims are despised but we don't have any anyway.

Seattle is like a commie enclave.

When I get outside cunt just having a shower now
>he let's 16 year olds have a say in his nation's future
If Jacinda wins, this is true

Stop watching it or you will further destroy your brain.

Colorado isn't Midwest, it's in the Southwest region. Whether the Midwest gets liberlized in the future or not can't be told now, but they're pretty far away from Mexico and Californian exodus seems to be targeting Texas and the south. I really don't think the Midwest will ever get cucked. It's seen as too boring by normies, Colorado honestly probably wouldn't be this cucked if they never legalized weed.

>>he let's 16 year olds have a say in his nation's future
I don't do anything, but you know what non-binding means right? Are you a native? This is the level of response I would expect.

>Seattle

thats like going to San Francisco and being surprised everyones a fruity hipster

Did you enjoy your time in Canada?

Sounds comfy bros
Who'd you vote for?
Yes man what a place. Started in vancouver which sucked but went through whistler, jasper, banff and a few other places. Beautiful landscape

You went to commie country boy, what did you expect?

For guns? Georgia. Locals give no fucks outside the city limits. My brother and I were Shooting shit with AK47's during hurricane irma

sorry but the US is actually a real country, you saw less than .01% of it

its not like New Zealand where you can fly over it in a few hours

no one, they're all jews