How can some people in this world be so Blue pilled into believing they 100% go to magical cloud land when they die

How can some people in this world be so Blue pilled into believing they 100% go to magical cloud land when they die...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI8XgJ3JebE
youtube.com/watch?v=lYzRzHwHGKs
archive.org/details/marvelsbeyondsci00gras
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=PemijOOXUkw
youtube.com/watch?v=BEVwVTjJakM
soundwaves.usgs.gov/2008/10/research2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dHAqBjOvYOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faith gives people the will to deal with people, work, and social events.

No faith provides people with a clearer picture of reality, but at the expense of a loss of will to live.

>post on pol
>believe in jewish mysticism
Couldn't tell you user doesn't make sense to me either

so what the fuck would the world be like if everybody was just a realist and beloved in no magical spaghetti gods?!

There would be orgies all day and people would starve to death.

less muslims

Because when you go to school and are forced to learn evolution and the teachers say its the way us humans came about, then its no different from kids going to catholic school and learning about god and them being told by the teachers that its the way us humans came into being.

Both have facts and fallacies.
Both take faith.
Neither answer everything.
But one teaches meaning.
And one teaches nothing.

Evolution= you mean nothing, once you die thats it.
God= i made you and you have a meaning in this world.

plain as that.
replies will prob say that there is more too it, but no. there is not. only a big loophole that brings you back to the 2 points made earlier.

good day

>starve to death because we don't eat due to too much sex?

Checked.

And yes. People wouldn't want to work (grow food or run server farms that run online merch shops etc)

>thanks user,
>good points for sure
but what of the people who want to be red pilled but never get that option.
we talk about the dying like they could cure cancer but never address the religious that could have found new planets or something

Theres no athiests in the foxholes.
Throughout history there have always been those like you who have never really been tested in life.
Not everyone gets tested to the point of calling out to God to make it stop.You get to this point by pain,or by making bad decisions in life.
I call it sinning according to the Bible.There are rules is all it is.
Through millenia ppl like even Hamurabi wrote out rules.Not ne a lil' meanie(SJW's see all rules as being MEAN! except their authoritarian rule of anarchy and demoralization because they are weeds)
God is everything good.You need to have everything I mean everything good removed from your life and be miserable to understand sometimes.
Those rules were written as a warning to people that actions have consequences.They are not immediate.The Bible says there are tghose on earrth who lack natural affection.They are the obstacles for overcomers to overcome.
You can sail your ship with no rudder and end up lost in an ocean of human filth with no shore in sight.Based on your life choices.There are always scoffers(thats you) and they have a Modus Operandi like yours! We ignore you and feel sorry for you.While you are in your dirt body you get to REALLY make your choices.God is freewill.He'll let you hate Him.Time is linear.Only in this dimension.Your question indicates you are not tested.Maybe you will be one day and regret your foolishness.I was a fool once.It almost killed me.
Your infantile mind has no concept of whatever heaven is as it's called.Wgere do you go when you sleep? Where does this dog go?
youtube.com/watch?v=wI8XgJ3JebE
Maybe that world is real and when you're awake in your aging dirt body is the dream.You're allowed to choose.This is NOT what heaven is like.
youtube.com/watch?v=lYzRzHwHGKs
Heaven as we call it.There is no linear time in that dimension.Just here.Het rid of your Pepe.You shill.

>bump

You can't explain the existence of matter without God

If we are sort of digital simulation then the possibility of afterlife goes from 0.001% to something considerable.

The machine could simply backup consciousness then allow it to w/e, Christians see Christ, believers in reincarnating as alien overlords see that and so on.

if i were atheist i'd just kill myself desu, if you truly believe ''DUDE, THERE'S NOTHING. LIKE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN LMAO'' then why even live?

Here we go

Because life is fun? Do you really need a reason not to kill yourself?

what kind of argument is this user?!?!
>because food taste good
>bitches are thic
>Sup Forums funny
>many reasons to go on without any afterlife

Tis an allegory

Also, the possibilty of a 5th dimension is being explored by scientists.

Say I just won the lottery
Why the fuck would I spend half of it trying to figure out why I won?
Why would I invest the other half on the off chance I could have an infinite amount of money?

Results from double slit experiments indicate that matter is information and not real. When particles aren't observed they behave like light and when we do observe them they behave like they should. Tiny pieces of matter can't do this in a material universe. They can in a holographic universe however.

Science is a belief system sometimes used to manipulate

You're thinking of the News

seriously this is media you speak of

>we have clear facts evolution happened

>even most Christians can't deny

>you telling me they think half monkey people are dancing in the clouds?

Calling God to tell you anything, to stop anything, to do anything really - never had any impact for any human being.

It's like the personal God of Abrahamic religions doesn't even exist.

Double slit experiment proves nothing of the sort it proves there's a lot of space between time nucleus of an atom and the electrons.

*the

You are 100% senpai!
Science is a religion and it is the dark side of life as is the dark web.There are opposites! Science sucks because it was originally witchcraft (not all of it but much of it)
A lot of our problems we face today started in the 19th Century (but also well before that) eg Edward Kelly and John Dee.Look what happened to those azzwholez.Dee and Kelley were told by their entities to wife swap ...they did and Kelley was stuck raising his azzwholeco-science boys son ...a BASTARD and he hated it! But he could yurn lead into gold and ppl believed his shit!
Regardless Scientism is a DANGEROUS religion.It is robots sex robots to dump yer spooge into and AI and 5G and the Orwellian surveillance society.
But this is the 1st know treatise turning witchcraft into science.
It was never called science till here archive.org/details/marvelsbeyondsci00gras
At the time they were learning many things...Le Bon's The Crowd and Anton Mesmer's shit and many many other ways to control and kill ppl Darwin Nietzsche etc... Walter Lippman "science" dressed up as Edward L Bernays! youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
Science sucks.It's gonna extinct us It's bullshit slight of hand and interdimensional entropy
youtube.com/watch?v=PemijOOXUkw
youtube.com/watch?v=BEVwVTjJakM
Theres ALWYS Suckers ready to buy into some Mumbo Jumbo like Paganism and Wicca etc...
More than half the creatures on the planet are parasites.This is the doctrine of parasites.Parasites in entropy always have a way of making the host feel GOOD while they are eating the victims life essence away! They emit chemicals to make the caterpillar housing wasp larve think it's having a GREAT TIME! Or in the case of Candida ...It makes the host wannt to eat more Junk food like Doritos sitting in front of a TEE VEE watching sportie wortie think he's having a great time!
Study Shows Parasites Outweigh Predators soundwaves.usgs.gov/2008/10/research2.html

Ooops Wicca is BULLSHIT BTW Forgot to link it! Pagans are as bad as those militant vegetarian heads.Clueless.
A Very British Witchcraft (Full): Documentary on Gerald Gardner & Wicca youtube.com/watch?v=dHAqBjOvYOQ

Fuck you

The Bible has all the answers. Remember this one lil' ones.

what does that have to do with a diffraction pattern?

Sup Forums is full of christian zionist mega-church people now. yeah they believe it

Booo hooo hoo ...then don't come here if you don't like it.
Go hang with the imbeciles of Antifa LGBT who think just like YOU!
Get your crayons and your blankie and GTFO
You're obviously afraid of the powers we have that you can't even imagine cuz you were brought up wrong.
Shape up or Ship out Beehotch!

>No faith provides people with a clearer picture of reality
Imagine being this wrong

Mega Church is the enemy.It's the same Kurt Lewin brainwashing that the college students and students in general get now.They get into a Small Group and get a New Life.Not their own.
The same training goes across all lines of society in business training and COMMUNITARIAN brainwashing.It goes by different names.Same process.I'd be here for weeks explaining that cancer.But you will NEVER hear this kinda talk in MEGA Kurt Lewin Brainwash church.
This is learnt w/no preachy weachy sissy azz preacher.Learnt the VERY VERY hard way.Now take your blankey and hit the hiway

Leftypol makes the same threads with the same images every day

embarrassed to say but i didn't even know 8ch was a thing.
>my bad irl