How do we kill the "it's okay to be replaced" meme?

how do we kill the "it's okay to be replaced" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocidal_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dotr.exe

Every american is nigger. How it's possible to become less white for them???

lol i meant target the idea so that most whites start to care about their demographic future, currently they're asleep

Ask them if they'd like to be replaced after whites are gone.

put it over liberal pets.
>pic of indians
>it's okay to be replaced
>pic of south african africans

another group can attack from a pro-white angle
>pic of dead south african farmers
>pic of grandpa with black grandkids
>pic of dead euro kids killed by mudslimes

>pic of dead south african farmers
>pic of grandpa with black grandkids
>pic of dead euro kids killed by mudslimes

solid material

My fellow Jews, we need to accept that our grandchildren will have darker skin. It's inevitable and will be ok.
>fireplaceashes.jpg

Make them give back your past. There are fasces all over washington and nobody notices or cares.

Take back you past and take back your future.

That re-ignited the remaining ashes that was my soul. Keep it up.

Dixie is the best part of the usa

"If in the 1960s, white people's 'solution' to the black problem was to breed them out of existance, then black people would be rightfully against that. Being told that your kind will not exist in 50 years time and that it's a good thing sounds like something Hitler would say. It's normal to fight against that. It's never okay for a race to go extinct. "

> It's never okay for a race to go extinct
Thats not exactly true. Nobody will cry if gypsies go extinct for example, and sometimes its inevitable

>not editing the date

Rhodesia

>when all the liberals are exterimated my people will be able to do as we please
>get called a white supremacist
>call them an anti-semite back

Is this the dawn of a new meme? Bump, I wanna see moar.

All whites need to start identifying as Jews. Just add a berg or a stein to the end of your name.

If they try to say youre not jewish or ask for proof you claim that is also antisemetic

oh fugggg XDDD

Remember how you got redpilled originally? The people who say "it's ok" have never had to live in a diverse area before.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocidal_rape

>The first is to instil terror in the civilian population, with the intent to forcibly dislocate them from their property.
>The second is to degrade the chance of possible return and reconstitution by having inflicted humiliation and shame on the targeted population.
>These effects are strategically important for non-state actors, as it is necessary for them to remove the targeted population from the land. >Rape as genocide is well suited for campaigns which involve ethnic cleansing and genocide, as the objective is to destroy, or forcefully remove the target population, and ensure they do not return.[15]
>One objective of genocidal rape is forced pregnancy, so that the aggressing actor not only invades the targeted population's land, but their bloodlines and families as well. >However those unable to bear children are also subject to sexual assault.
>Victims ages can range from children to women in their eighties.

You don't need to. You actually want to encourage it. It boosts recruitment.

"Umm sweetie, it's 2017. Did you basically just ask me ""PAPERS PLEASE"""?!

Israel is too Jewish, and that's not ok

fuck got beat to it

that is genius n one user

we can never have too many

Another march

LET'S GET THEM TIKI TORCHES BOYS

Shouldn't you be caring more about religion than race? How can you call yourself a Christian and cry about race? For all you're concerned, you should be accepting everyone who believes in Christianity, regardless of where they're from/what race they are. If you're an atheist, even less reason to care.

Bring up Rome and how it collapsed once it became too multicultural.

Yeah, but you have to frame it for a libshit, dumbass.

This

gr8 b8 m8

Germany literally got 18.000 Jews less from than in the last 5 yearsaccording to the jewish data bank and Jewkipedia.

Tie in the decline of the white population with the reduction of living standards in pretty much every measurable metric

>we
>replaced

You're a faggot trumpcuck NEET. You may as well not exist--in other words, there's nothing to "replace". Stop acting like a limpwristed bitch and get a job.

oy vey too many mosulmen!

>You're a faggot trumpcuck NEET
>You may as well not exist
>there's nothing to "replace"
>Stop acting like a limpwristed bitch and get a job

>projecting this hard

Take your own fucking advice faggot (shilling isn't a real job).

Kill all those who perpetuate it?

if he was a trumpcuck I am sure he would of chosen the kekistani meme flag.

The only answer to this situation so "white people" are saved would be for us to have more children. The decline of white people is because of our breeding relative to other races. Kicking people out of the country or killing non-whites is absolutely retarded, it would be blaming them for our own problems. If white people don't breed more and non-whites keep breeding as they are it's just natural process that whites get cornered. The truth too is that in decades/centuries the "races" won't be as we know them now. Diversity will make western demographics more mixed, it's not that non-whites will take over is that westerners will mix with everyone. So if you feel angry or bad, stop crying and have children. If you don't want to have children because "muh free lifestyle" or money don't complain year after year when demographics keep changing. This is globalization in the XXIst century folks and we whites created it, profit from it but in demographics it fucked us quite.

Fuck off kike.

>how do we kill the "it's okay to be replaced" meme?

Replace the individuals who keep pushing it.

but that was a good thing

I am white and the only whites I see scared about being replaced are dumb white trash that didn't get a degree.
No shit you arr being replaced,jethro, you dont have any job skills and your job can be done by a machine.
White trash can go fuck itself. I am an individual and have no desire to be lumped in with trailer park residents and rural cousin fuckers. Poor whites in the South are sub human

You idiot. Your grandchildren will be raped and enslaved.

>White just have to breed more than muds.
Wrong. Whites ruled the world when we were a minority and we will do it again. We've always valued quality offspring over quantity.

Your grandchildren will not thank you for being made a minority in the country your grandfathers built.

It is still an argument leftists use while discussing immagration. It will also get an emotional response.

>He thinks the Jews will spare him
>He thinks this will stop short of killing ALL whites

>hur dur cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish and only degree holders let bbc fuck their genetic lineage for eternity

Cool story faggot. We're here to discuss geo-politics and the implications of genocide through demographic replacement, not to listen to your mindless drivel

White america dying is the best thing that could happen the world. Your nation needs to collapse under its own bullshit so the rest of the world can catch a break

Baby boomers tend to agree with this. Pretty much everyone of them I've mentioned this to do not care. I'm guessing it's selfishness in a way. They don't have to live to see it.

You are educated beyond your intelligence.

That tweet..

We'll see when ten Somalis come and rape your wife and daughter

>fatass
>MAGA hat
>anime shirt
>going out in public like this and expecting to be taken serious

fucking amazing, let's spread it

This tell them the story of rhodesia, best redpill out there

>Never wound a snake; kill it.
(It's okay to be replaced)

~Harriet Tubman

How would you stop it? Would you deport non whites from western countries? Would you round rhem up and kill them and don't let any non-white enter a western country? Will you sterilise non whites in western countries and non white immigrants? Be fucking realistic, the only way is having more offspring. You can keep dreaming your white supremacists fantasies too I guess.

I'm better educated than you and care about being replaced a lot more than you do.

All this seems to indicate is that you're a retarded faggot.

Lol no they won't. Get an education a d move out of your shitty small town. I dont know you and I I'm dont give a fuck if you and your hick family can't get a job nor are we connected.
Fibd something aside from skin color to be proud of.

Just ask them how they can be against human Biodiversity

you are dying out, and that's not just okay but GREAT

Fuckin hell man, thats perfect
but change it to zimbabwe mugabe would never call it rhodesia and normies only know zimbabwe

>but muh new iphone

The question of what ought* to bind communities is a very deep one, but has been manipulated by the powerful for their economic objectives that does not relate to promoting communal stability or social harmony. Insulting those who want a homogeneous population will merely reinforce the growing sense of alienation many are feeling in the modern age. It would be better to question why they believe in such a thing rather than vilifying them. Moreover, I advise looking at history and asking, "What went wrong for such feelings of dissatisfaction to grow by and large?"

Industrialization and globalization were ultimately what went wrong. Ethos is no longer about the solidarity of a group of peoples, but rather, it is about being manipulated for the instrumental ends of profit and economic gain.

On a deeper level, I will say we have gone too far, and it is futile to try to change it at this point.

Nice!

>skin color

Right, because a myriad of physical traits beyond skin color as well as shared history, culture, language, shared geopolitical interests, etc. mean absolutely nothing.

The only reason you're capable of forming & expressing thoughts right now is because of the language passed down to you by Anglosaxons. Let that sink in.

black pill is the only answer, shit is going to happen regardless of how hard you shitpost on Sup Forums about it so whats the point

>Hurr durr white "genocide" is real

Perfect

Turn into an economical thing, claim that it's an attempt to force less job security in order to create more job flexibility.

Thats not how things work in our western democracies. You are an idiot.

learn some history before pissing us off

The meme gets killed when the self-loathing whites are killed by their pet non-whites.

be the next hitler

or will you wait for someone else to do it

>having such an inferiorty complex you need a piece of paper that states you can spit out knowledge like a dog to commened the fact you are smarter than everyone else on Sup Forums

Hopefully white people are working on new diseases like sickle cell that only targets black, and it kills quickly.

That is the problem with AIDS it takes too long. We need a Super AIDS that kills in a month. Enough time to spread, and short enough to kill. If that happened the world would be out of faggots and niggers.

That would be a really nice start

You got it wrong, you're the idiot who's whining and crying about a problem without putting realistic solutions on the table

>America is becoming whiter. And that's a good thing.

Normies wont get the joke

unironically this

>hurr durr whites are rapidly becoming minorities due to government policy but it's not genocidal even though the UN's definition says it is
>muh narcissitic individualism
>muh materialism

The rhodesians were clensed from zimbabwe, and Boers are experiencing democide, boers are also on several genocide watch lists, i would not just assume the world will always be so comfy, it was only 20 decades ago that whites controlled SA and in only the blink of an eye they are being raped, murderd, pushed out of the public and private sector, though we are not being genocided yet it is a very real threat

I like this.
Hello, fellow jews. It is no question that our people have had huge class privilege all throughout history, and now is the time to start giving back. Open borders for Israel!