Buyfag thread

Read the guide
buyfag.moe

akiba-weekend going too far with photoshop lately.

superior op image here

I want this in every way it is possible

Her head looks so big

Her head is getting bigger with each new figure...

It's still shit even if you samefag 30 post with your shit taste again.

No, shit is you. Get out with your superior taste.

Let the milking begin.

Don't die!

welp

>buying this figure when there are other superior sabers

Need fresh blood. It was too obvious, everyone could already tell.

>superior sabers
Which?

Who the FUCK are you quoting

Why do I like lolis and big boobs at the same time.

The person who saved us from page 10 with a bait.

tfw suruga ya taking fucking forever to ship to forwarder.

God tells you to get into that Granblue fad shit.

Is that why Sup Forums is dying? Everyone playing mobage instead?

Which Kaneki is more epic?

Neither. Waste of plastic.

Is there a service that will put GK's together for you?
I'm never going to be good at anything art related and I have money.

There are probably people who accept commissions, no idea where though, and e2046 sells prepainted versions of some of their gk stock iirc

All sabers are shit.

More Porkchop!

Must have taken a lot of courage to work up that thought provoking claim.

on /r/resinkits there's a sidebar with a link to all the places that GK enthusiasts hang out. Find one that has really nice looking finished works and see if they do commissions for anime figures.

10,250 JPY

alter.... why?

>want to get this
>dont know anything about the series

I think it's healthy to have a sub set of figures you buy merely because you like the character design.
I instantly buy any armored woman that strikes my fancy, even if I don't know dick about the game/show she's from.

>Alter Momohime Reissue
HOLY FUCK YES PREORDERED.
Now I'll have it, and the towel fig!

Got a Vita? If so, then you really should go out and get it because it's a fucking great game. Kills hours of time and keeps my sanity on plane rides and roadtrips.

If you've not spent the money on what has become a glorified, ill-supported touchscreen controller...well, good for you.

I've not gotten any of the Bulma figures despite being rather tempted...this? Definitely gonna pick this up.

Pre-orders when?
>Type Captcha
What. Why.

Hey fuck you vita is still good if you can read moon.

not sure how i feel about the new colors

I think I like the new ones. Though most of it is probably lighting and processing, they look less flat and washed-out.

I want to sell my Momohime and buy that only because that face is so good.

They changed her sleeve?

New ones colors look a lot "Warmer" over all.

I like them more overall, though I think I prefer the "Cooler" sash of the previous one.

sometimes I feel like my time is past, like I'm an hour glass and the sand is moving fast...

I just bought this figure and now a better version is released, ugh. reminds me of the time when it's raining hard and my car breaks down and I have no one to call on, except triple A

It's really not a big deal. A lot of it is different lighting. They obviously take much better pictures now that they did years ago. I wouldn't put my thought into it. You have the original which is better.

I'm glad it ended up being a "renewal" repaint and not an alt. recolor.

Oops, I was wrong. This German hat isn't a GK.

Then those chains and fur look even worse.

I know; I'm so relieved. If it had been an alt color, I would've had to go through the trouble of hunting the original one down instead. I'm way satisfied with this

Even without knowing moon, there's still plenty of Eastern games for the Vita and further Eastern support

Who else pre-ordered her?

Not a huge Gochiusa fan, but if I were to get a figure from the series, this would be it.

Are they going to make the other girls?
I will if so

They will if it sells well. Buy it.

Got this one the other day. What does everyone else think of the Phat Shrio?

I like the shape of her mouth.

they are both more epic than each other

I really like it, it may be small but I think its the most detailed figure I have
>steph is cucked so hard she's not even supposed to be on the stand
I checked the boxart, I didn't do anything wrong, this is how she's supposed to be

You have the power to show her kindness.

Looks like garbage.

I'd post a pic with her on the stand with everyone but I took these pics like 2 days ago, sorry user

I understand.

Waiting on the Chino with the big spoon, I love Alice dresses to order anything else, though this one does look very nice.

I'd buy it but the huge spoon and face kind of break the deal for me.