Why is American law enforcement always overweight?

Why is American law enforcement always overweight?

all of america is overweight

How could she have passed PT in police academy?

T H I K K K
H
I
K
K
K

Blacks not evenly distributing their crime.

"Not enough room in the patrol car" gives them a reason to trade up to Ford Explorers

She was probably thin before PT

red shirt kid fapping to dat azz

>she
Key word there

She's come a long way

Probably...she looks pretty young though. She must have really hit the Ding Dongs hard after she got the job.

In Croatia people say "If you fail at life become a cop". I suspect the same is everywhere. Only underachievers end up being as cops.

Damn, she was a qt. She really took the "cops eat donuts" thing to heart..and gut.

cuz they're pigs, duh

>141992112
Better question: Why are meme flags always getting their (You)'s?
>WEW
>E
>W

What is neopotism meets feminism.

She is unironically going to be either the indirect or direct cause of someone's death. All so the spreadsheet looks better for HR.

Low crime rates in the US make our law enforcement inactive and sedentary

They try to be healthy, but the USDA nutrition guidelines are Jewish pseudo-science designed to make you fat.

That, and the body armor.

Donuts are full of high fructose corn syrup

>always
They aren't, always means every single one would be fat, This is untrue and you know it sweetie.

She failed the IQ test of life by falling for the stronk womyn meme, now she will spend the rest of her fat miserable life hating men for not loving her, despite being a loser tryhard competing with actual men.

There's no more feminine influence around anymore to guide women to their correct path to happiness; a strong husband to obey, children to rear and a home to keep.

They represent the end of western civilization. Wouldn't surprise me if she was fucking a nigger either, seeing as how that's the only dick she could get.

shes not actual police; they don't have fitness requirements.
police fitness requirements are shit though and there's no long term re-testing of incumbents
t. someone who works with law enforcement in a physical training capacity

there's a reason that police academy movie was made back in the 80's

with all due respect this is an underweight woman by our standards

She might be a tad bit chunky but she has a beautiful face to make up for it. solid 9.5/10.

why be physically fit if you can just shoot anybody

Because nobody holds them accountable for physical health, and even if they tried, their horrible union would sue the shit out of them.

they don't need to run when they can just shoot lol

Ewwww

They usually don't pack a lunch and stress eating on the job adds up.

FPBP

But seriously. It's out of control.

She is auxiliary you stupid faggot piece of shit

"Ewwww....you should see the shapeless ass on this Whalecop right in front of me, dude! Like an upside-down McDonald's logo!"

See the protrusion right under the badge like something is pushing against the shirt?
looks like body armor bulge.

Many police departments in big cities and especially their suburban, neighboring towns pay very well while having good pensions, health care and over-time. For instance, your northern Illinois PDs start at 55-60 and cap at 90k USD after 5 years. Just that alone will put you at the top 25% even excluding overtime (1.5 x)

4d chess

came here to post that

She's wearing a bulletproof vest, morons.

FPBP.

and bulletproof chins

ahahaha USA cops are such a joke it's unbelievable. I don't get why you're all okay as a nation with getting cucked by fat & incompetent cops like that. Truly pathetic

40% of America is obese, even more is overweight. A fat population means fat cops.

You know that "running" a 12 minute mile is basically just a quick shuffle, right? You don't have to be fit to be a cop. Plenty of massively obese people simply get medical waivers saying they don't have to run.

proof that the weak shouldn't fear the strong

American LEO are Chad or obese, no middle ground

union healthcare plan

>Low crime rates in the US make our law enforcement inactive and sedentary

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasp*
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>meanwhile in the developed world

My country would be peaceful if the gangsta bullshit and retardation wasn't here.

surprised and not surprised that there isn't a recent upwards trend

This is why Elyria allows an obese female to join the force.

Or maybe she just got married, got kids and got fat. You seem pretty insecure, making up stories about people you don't know

I suspect there is, but they're covering it up. Remember that the German govt tried and failed to cover up the mass rapes that happened across their cities in 2015. They acted like it didn't happen until irrefutable evidence leaked on social media days later. Had this not happened you would've never heard about it.

Women age poorly I guess

Mostly it's the underpaid bumfuck nowhere cops

i find overweight female police officers hot when they're in uniform. don't know why

anyway, a lot of women are there to tick diversity boxes, just like the army

*Teleports behind you*
*Enforces Steroid Control Act*
Nothing personell, kid.

this guy thinks he's in a movie

Because criminals don't run as fast and far as they used to.

>auxiliary

Cops on Arizona are fucking built roidheads

Made the mistake of getting physichal once and they kicked my ass up and down the block, woke up hours later in a hospital and an assault charge

>auxiliary
>not an actual officer
>no mag pouches
>Sup Forumsack in the background

This thread is shit. There are fat Americans everywhere.

That's a female Wtf?

You deserved it for being a google

To past academy all you need is an average of 30% on the Cooper standards for your gender and age group.

The test is ridiculously easy. For women if she does like 20 or so pushups or situps she will pass regardless of what she get gets on her run.

It's absurd. I've seen far worse than what's in the OP

Huge arms, skinny neck. This is how you can tell he's never played a sport.

The requirement is a 12 minute mile? That's really relaxed.

It's actually pretty hard to be a cop, you need to have a degree now. Most want accountant or business ba. Well it is in the area I live in.

I definitely did I was a drunk 19 year old idiot and they taught me a painful and expensive lesson

The hardest part is you need a squeaky clean record. Anything weird in your past, and your application gets trashmanned.

That's for city or town police. State Police agencies have much more difficult PT standards. I had to run 1.5 miles in 11:30. Sub 8-min mile.

Body Building is a sport, traps are just gay.

That's not the requirement

There are three events

Pushups/Situps/Run

There is a chart you use with percentages in each. If you average 30% you pass. So you can completely fail the run and become a police officer.

People larp about being law enforcement all the time and seem to know so little

While they do look for degrees any military vet is almost an autohire. Also your background doesn't really matter as long as you aren't a felon. The only thing that matters is if you don't lie and can past the Matrix

Donuts

Damn she thick af

This is a leftypol thread. They make the same topics with the same images every single day always with a fake flag.

The moderators are against us. The only solution is to meet up IRL and organize.

This. Even in the military women are held to much lower standards than men, for (diversity)

Room-Mate was a Deputy and passed the entrance exam to become a police officer. He took it seriously, body-built with me and after I moved out continued losing weight and getting strong.

Most applicants really don't give a shit and are marginal at best. Most departments only have the entrance exam and that's it. There's no reason to remain fit if the only qualification you're required to do (that is remotely physical) is your yearly pistol qual.

You're not trying hard enough.

What's the matrix? Is that the lie detector test? I have a buddy that got barred from being a cop because of that.

Because outside of the crime-infested shitholes such as the inner cities, pockets of economic migrants, and areas of drug production/distribution, most regions of the country enjoy a high degree of general civility and peace. This leads to police forces that have little to do and fall into a trap of sedentary patrolling and low effort required to subdue the random jackass.

Yeah, I was just looking at the Cooper requirements you mentioned earlier. It's not nearly as slow as a 12 minute mile. A 30th percentile average among those three seems like a really low hurdle. Still, I expect it'd weed out quite a few Americans. I wonder how often potential officers fail that requirement, and what becomes of them.

Hnnnnngh!

Women can't pass the fitness tests so they've done away with them in the name of equality. Same with firefighters. Little lady can't carry a 300 pound man out of a burning building? That's okay sweetheart, fitness tests are sexist patriarchal tools of oppression. We'd rather have cops and firefighters shaped like pears than be intolerant of the differences between sexes also there is no difference between the sexes.

btw cops never wear seat-belts.

No the polygraph is distinct from the Matrix. The matrix is a liability inventory with questioning to determine whether or not some is basically off their rocker.

You have to realize it's an average of 30% and not reaching 30% in each category

So if you just pass one of them with a 90% you can get 0s in the other.

It's also graded by age and gender. Women can get in almost by showing up

This. Like 70% of America is overweight

>ne away with them in the name of equality. Same with firefighters. Little lady can't carry a 300 pound man out of a burning building? That's okay sweetheart, fitness tests are sexist patriarchal tools of oppression. We'd rather have cops and firefighters shaped like p

No man can carry a 300 pound man out of a building you fucking retard

can confirm, can't walk anywhere crowded without nearly getting sucked into someones folds

I know your men can't.

Tbhq big women like this are better as cops

Qt Latina like this wild get fucking rekt by 99.99% of criminals

>that guy
>chad

Most are like him, kids who were outcasts. Not total virgin betas but people who didn't really fit in. Became cops because "muh honor" or "Mah cool cop". It's like the same people who join the military actually believing the "US save world" "US protector of freedom" shit. Only with less balls and more jaded. Plus most US cops are kinda ugly an look like Hank Schrader from breaking bad, pretty much all of them are bald an a good amount are fat. Like %15 are chads.

What if that 300 pound man was disguised as a take out order?

>be low IQ non-college educated imbecile, become attracted to police work
>join the force as a young, more or less physically fit man or woman
>cops don't walk a beat anymore or do things which involve standing
>spend all day sitting in police cruiser and driving around town
>too lazy and stupid to control impulses, eat whatever makes you feel good
>too lazy and stupid to pack a healthy lunch from home, eat out at work
>in car all day, so eat at places which are accessible by car
>fast food, donuts/coffee, street food, etc. become 100% of your diet
>marry fat spouse, feed off each other's fatness, get even fatter, pump out fat imbecilic children
>get assigned to a desk job at HQ after a few years on patrol
>even more sedentary, even more boring, more time to sit around and fill the void with hostess cupcakes
>blimp up to 390 pounds
>retire from the force
>have heart attack and die

The lifecycle of an American police officer

Why are there females in law enforcement? if the burgers aren't careful to keep cultural-Marxism from spreading they'll end up like Sweden with its majority female police force.

>upside-down McDonald's logo

Lost hard