Why are Jews always calling themselves white?

Why do the jews always come out with this shape-shifting bullshit? This is a response to Trump talking about an ESPN Nigress getting fired.

twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/909491968371195907

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are shape shifting witches?

Another (((white))) did that a few days ago, was torn to shreds by hundreds of merchant memes.

Because they are white.
1) they look white
2) they rarely commit crime
3) they have more Nobel prizes than any other race (the legit science ones, not the BS humanitarian ones)
4)They raise their children to be productive members of society.

The only people who don't consider Jews white are those who believe in an insane conspiracy in which jews are all in on some grand plan to steal your sheckles.

PS- Jesus was white. Jesus was a jew. If you disagree with me, you are claiming jesus was a dark skinned primative.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

So if Jews are white then why does it seem they get a pass when it comes to slavery and systematic racism?

Because whites are the only other race they can 'convincingly' assume.

Identity politics is bullshit. Even before I was really political whenever I heard someone start off with "As a(n) _inserthere_" I'd get ready for the bullshit.

its not a conspiracy so much as its literally ingrained in their subconscious. anytime a jew posturing as a white calls out white privilege it sounds like they're heavily projecting their upscale sheltered life and applying it to every white person. they know damn well dismantling "white supremacy" will leave their jewish only synagogues, community centres, summer camps, private schools unscathed while whites have their communities displaced.

Jews aren't white because most of them are just arab rape babies.

>Why are Jews always calling themselves white?

You know why.

You dumb fucking kike think you're sneaky, ain't you?

I used to laugh at the Shapeshifter thing, thinking it meant old timey village-folk thought they literally tuned into rats or whatnot. As lampooned in Borat.

But it's another of these instances where I think modern people give peoples of the past too little credit for the way they encode wisdom. Because it's a fucking perfect metaphor for jewish behavior. Constantly pretending to be something they're not. Changing themselves to suit each new opportunity to briefly satisfy their avarice. Interbreeding to take on visual traits when settling in for a long term parasitical relationship with another culture.

WE DO?

That's WONDERFUL!

I think that has more to do with political affiliation than race. Most of the jews that I know are republican or libertarian. Regardless of race, Leftists try to dismantle the patriarchy and all of that other bullshit while those on the right don't really give a shit about PC privilage.

By the way, I went to a jewish school as a christian child. They don't turn away anyone who has the $$ and the desire to learn peacefully. the schools, community centers, summer camps- all of that stuff is typically open to anyone.

"shape shifting lizard people" is a code for jews. david icke was right!

unfortunately, no. the previous poster was mistaken. You look white, therefore people of color will still consider you to be dat slavemaster.

Nah they have shoe polish too

hello my white friends.

am i white?

They're white when it's time "for us whites to accept how shit we are" and jewish when it's time for "oy vey you're antisemitic don't forget the 6 googolplex"

youre glowing white in the oven.

>Because they are white.
They only consider themselves white when it suits them. By this reason alone they can't and should not be considered white.

You prefer lead or oven?

Jews call themselves 'white' whenever they want to enjoy white privilege and they call themselves 'Jews' whenever they want to enjoy Jewish privilege. Fucking kikes, man.

They don't look white. They look jewish. Though the interbreeding program is well along. So they have stolen some traits from whites. They commit crime all the time. Usually some form of scamming or confidence trickery. The Nobel prize is suspect AF. That shit will need to be reexamined down the line. They raise their kids to be parasites of white society. To feed off it and give as little as possible back.

And, they don't hide it. They don't exactly broadcast it. And they protest loudly when it's pointed out (as you're doing now), but they don't hide their scheming. They like the truth being out there. It's part of their pathological "Duper's Delight" narcissistic reward system.

Also, remind us, what happened to Jesus again? And where do jews believe Jesus is now?

Because they can be both the majority and the minority at the same time. They're slimey people so they change to suit their needs.
>I'm white goy, let's let in more brown people to show there are good whites in the world
>Goy! What do you mean you want to stop immigration?! Do you know how anti-semetic that is to my ancestors from the Holocaust?!

Because Caucasian is the historically accepted definition of the word "white". For example, U.S. census definition of white:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Morons here want to start silly fights over the semantics of the word "white", rather than just use more precise words when necessary, e.g. "european white", "jewish white", "arab white", etc.

Can a jew really be a a jew if he's not lying and subverting at every opportunity?

That's bullshit. Europeans are the only whites. 'Caucasoid' refers to a race, not to skin colour. There are dark-skinned caucasoids (like the Dravidians of South India, for example). Nice try though, Kikey McKike.

>Jews call themselves 'white' whenever they want to enjoy white privilege and they call themselves 'Jews' whenever they want to enjoy Jewish privilege.
The quotes seem to indicate that they call themselves white when they want to criticize white priviledge, i.e. call themselves out. Anyway, the vast majority of jews consider themselves to be both jewish and white - it's pretty simple.

>Anyway, the vast majority of jews consider themselves to be both jewish and white - it's pretty simple.

You know that Crypto-Jews are a thing, right?

>That's bullshit. Europeans are the only whites.
You are free to use whatever definition of the word "white" you want. You could say "white"=from mongolia if you want.

I'm just pointing out how the majority of the world, including the US census, defines the word "white", and that includes most jews and arabs.

>You know that Crypto-Jews are a thing, right?
Is someone who considers themselves christian and white a crypto-christian?

>I'm just pointing out how the majority of the world, including the US census, defines the word "white", and that includes most jews and arabs.

Pretty sure we don't define Arabs as 'white' here (although I admit I don't know).

White isn't a skin color, it's a race.
Jews commit an inordinate amount of all crime except violent crime. They are particularly overrepresented in fraud and sexual crimes.
All nobel prizes are given out based on personal/tribal connections.
Jews raise their children to be productive members if Jewish society and to never assimilate.
Jews don't consider themselves White except when attacking Whites.
Jesus is God, he isn't a person. He was also the Jew's last chance to fix their shit. They failed.

>Is someone who considers themselves christian and white a crypto-christian?

If he is hiding the fact that he is Christian, then yes, he is a crypto-Christian.

Christianity isn't an ethnic religion.

I think that your opinions of others may change if you took off your tin foil hat and spent some time with the jews you fear so much.

I think your father was likely a dark skinned primitive.

>claims to come from white working class
>didnt receive his first real paycheck until he was a politician
Oy vey goyim, im just like you.

>I'm white
>until I'm a Jew
The worst

I think you hebrew cunt better off prepare for your next yom kippur, or shut the fuck up and lurking for red pills on the most vile subhuman race.

the same they call themselves "Russian" in Russia and accuse anyone who doesn't like Soviet Union being a Russophobe.

If you and the alt-right weren't such uneducated, pathetic retards, you'd use this to your advantage. Try reading a book you stupid snow-nigger and by book I mean: Rules for Radicals.

Jews want to be white? Fan-fucking-tastic. Hold them to their own bullshit...use the entire white privilege narrative against them. Bait stupid coloreds into attacking them over their white privilege.

Honestly I don't know why I post here anymore. The modern white man is useless. Even if we had a new Hitler to lead us you subhumans wouldn't listen anyways. I should just accept the East Asian and Mongolian-slavo future that is in store for Earth.

>Legum

Leguma = vegetable (in romanian)
Kek

It's because they are white, if they're Ashkenazi.

muh haplogroups

>>>/back/

So is this Legum guy a kike? Got a source on that?

>3) they have more Nobel prizes than any other race (the legit science ones, not the BS humanitarian ones)
>4)They raise their children to be productive members of society.

It's funny how Sup Forums keep insisting that jews are stupid when they are actually pretty smart and actually care for each other, their sense of community is what white people lack the most.

You do.

>fair skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living and interbreeding in europe for thousands of years
>somehow not white

That fuck got my (((twitter))) suspended, also was blocked within seconds of posting the "How do you do fellow whites" meme...