Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are a beautiful gift, be sure to cherish them always!

Let's get things rolling!

What's you're waifus favorite hobby? Are they open about it?

Camping with waifu! How does the trip go?

Do you hitch a tent for the nighttime or go with a vehicle for the convenience of home?

What camping activities would you most want to do together?

Are they more the type to tell scary stories or be scared by them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute qts!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UFCKblF.jpg
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-015394
i.imgur.com/NRV4eUS.jpg
i.imgur.com/u5a6cSP.jpg
a.uguu.se/e6MWFI4aSmjP.jpg
a.uguu.se/6qYbgHrNSWVg.jpg
imgur.com/a/McfkF
u.pomf.is/piulgv.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-Listening to music, though she also has a thing for drawing and photography. Don't see her talking about it much, though...

-Comedy of errors that ends with the discovery of a nice fishing spot.

-She'd much rather have the vehicle. I have trouble picturing her going for anything else...well, besides a houseboat.

-Just exploring the woods and seeing the sights of raw nature.

-Definitely the former. She has a look upon her that could chill a man to the bone.

How hard is it for your special one to wake up in the morning. Is it an easy feat, or some form of heavy artillery involved?

>What's you're waifus favorite hobby? Are they open about it?
Playing music and performing. And she's very open about it.

>Camping with waifu! How does the trip go?
Pretty well. I'd make a point to learn as much as I could about camping ahead of time so it's enjoyable and laid back for her. She could do it all herself, but I prefer her to not have to.

>Do you hitch a tent for the nighttime or go with a vehicle for the convenience of home?
Has to be a tent so we can enjoy the stars and the sounds of nature.

>What camping activities would you most want to do together?
Hiking! We'd both want to see as much as we could.

>Are they more the type to tell scary stories or be scared by them?
She's the type that would be haughty and say that nothing you could say would scare her, but it wouldn't be to hard to get her nervous and spooked. Too bad I'm the same.

I hope Sup Forums is having a good week so far, and doing their best for their waifus!

is you're waifu thicc?

Aside from children's card games, he also enjoys tending the fruit garden, hiking and playing Ingress. Not so open about the latter.

Camping would end with him laughing while rubbing aloe on poison ivy spots I got, and me blushing for falling in a patch.

Tent, all the way. Nothing like the stars and nature at night.

Activities, we would love to find a natural hot spring or go cave exploring.

I'm the one who listens but I don't scare much. Yuri is all over the spooky stories.

Does your waifu menstruate?

Is her menstrual cycle synchronized to that of her friends?

>What's you're waifu's favorite hobby? Are they open about it?
Hibiki loves long walks, table tennis and knitting. I'm not sure which would be her favorite though.
I'm sure Hibiki would enjoy camping! She would probably not want to do it for an extended period of time, but that's fine with me so long as I can take her out!
>Do you hitch a tent for the nighttime or go with a vehicle for the convenience of home?
Depends on where we are camping, but most of the time it will be in a tent.
I'd like to make s'mores over a cozy campfire with Hibiki!
Hibiki is easily spooked, so i'd be telling the scary stories!
>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute qts!
Erica a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

It depends on the day before. Hibiki keeps busy so she might find it hard to get up on some days, but for the most part she gets up rather early with no problems!

Post the most recently saved picture of your beloved!

healthy lifestyle is her hobby and she's pretty open about it.
wonderfully of course!
I go for vehicle.
hiking
be scared by them, definitely.

One of his hobbies would be technology. He's very good with computers and coming up with inventions. Aside from that, I don't really know, though it's possible he would like reading.

I don't like the outdoors, so I don't see it going well. He did live in the countryside, so he would be used to nature.

Taking pictures of animals, definitely.

Neither sounds like him, but he would be the one to tell scary stories instead of being scared of them.

Just got this one yesterday, along with a handful of others I really liked.

It's good to see you here. I hope you two are enjoying your day.

Hibiki a shit

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

We are, it's bright and breezy. I however am stuck at work, posting via cellphone.

Thank you, OP!

>favorite hobby?
Swimming! And she's very open about it. It's pretty well known at school that she's one of the best swimmers there.
>Camping with waifu!
I could see her enjoying camping. Her enjoyment would depend on a few things; like where we're going, how long we'll be and what the weather's like, but generally I think she'd have a good time.
>a tent for the nighttime or go with a vehicle
Sharing a tent with her would be much more fun!
>camping activities
Fishing, hiking, sightseeing, cooking with a campfire, all-sorts really. I'm not sure which I'd enjoy most, [/spoiler]unless you count late night activities in our tent.[/spoiler]
>the type to tell scary stories or be scared by them?
She's quite the scaredy-cat, though I'm not really one to tell stories like that anyway.

Kagura's a morning person for sure, but she does take the odd nap now and again.

I think it was this edit a friend of mine did.

2dsc not prone to 3dpd follies

I would but it's nsfw

I will, as long i am alive.

Her hobbies are most sports, though she stopped with them at college, now she just hangs out with friends and plays videogames.

We would both struggle with it, but i'm sure we can still make it work.

A tent would be cool, so we can chill and look at the stars.

Cooking and eating.

>Are they more the type to tell scary stories or be scared by them
Both, she would love to tell silly scary stories.

Nah, she is pretty slim.

Yes she does menstruate, she is just a normal girl after all.

This is from the PSP game, downloaded the CG recently.

It's the same here, breezy and cool. Nice weather to be out.
Are you going to be requesting this weekend?

Anime/Manga/Games/Pretty-much-anything-of-that-kind-of-thing.
To say she's open about it's a bit of an understatement, she's super enthusiastic about it and I love that side of her. Seeing her excited is cute as hell.

Her constantly trying to make me jump, us both trying and failing to cook food over a fire. Me deliberately forgetting one of the sleeping bags, then later finding out we don't both fit in the one.
We'd probably both get fed up if our phone/handhelds go flat (or running out of manga), and I can see us giving up on breakfast the morning afterwards and just stopping for fast food.
Both of us could tell scary stories, but really mine would be terrible and hers would wind up having silly punchlines, so it wouldn't really work too well.

>How hard is it for your special one to wake up in the morning?
About as difficult as it is to wake me up on a morning. I'd probably just buy some creepy as hell Kigurumi mask and stare at her while waking her up. She'd get mad, but it's cute when she does.

An artist likes to draw her with bigger thighs and hips. I don't hate it.

Yes, and judging by a certain candid conversation, probably not.

There was probably some context for this.

I still need to get good enough at Japanese to be able to play the games. I feel like I'm badly missing out.

I will be in WWD this week, yes. But I don't know if I will request.

Relaxing, hopefully. A nice change in scenery would be nice for her considering her limited ability to move

Tent, definitely. Just for the difference.

Probably swimming. That sounds like it would be a lot of fun

Definitely one to be more scared of them, although, I wouldn't be entirely sure. Either way, I would look forward to trying both.

Hope everyone and their waifus/husbandos have a wonderful day!

I see. It took me half a year of lurking to feel comfortable and request him, so take your time in deciding if you want to request.

She enjoys learning about people the most. Mostly through books.

I'd enjoy every minute of it. We would take hikes, stargaze, and slowly fall asleep staring into the fire.

If it's not a tent it's not real camping in my opinion.

Woops, already answered that.

She would probably come up with some awesome scary stories. It's too bad I don't know many.

About average.

What's you're waifus favorite food? Does she enjoy sweet things? Savory?

Thanks Mintbro! You too.

I don't think she has a favourite hobby, or at least she hasn't said so yet, but she does love shopping for clothes.

I think we would both have a lovely time, and in the night we can cuddle and stare at the stars together. If a bear attacked us, it would be bear meat stew for dinner.

Tent. It's all about working together to pitch a tent up, and then napping inside after all the hard work.

Hiking, barbeque in the sun, cooking around a campfire, exploring the wildlife together.

She'd be the type to tell them

She's a fast and gentle sleeper. Once she's shut her eyes she's out for good, but she has no trouble waking up early either.

Aye sir!

You too!

Has anyone bought any merch of their waifu recently?
The Erza anthology arrived in the mail today for me. I get to see all her cool moments again!
i.imgur.com/UFCKblF.jpg

Music, of course. Very open.
Pretty well. I can see her hating the bugs though, and it would be more fun with more friends.
Tent
Smores of course, or just chilled by the campfire
Be scares

Not when she's pregnant with my 7th child

She loves sweet things

I will. There's also a problem finding good references that do not have bananaboy or Dennis in them.

I know that all too well. Shipping shit is the worst.
I actually found a few good images of him through Japanese Google, plus last month's Animedia has some character profiles. Feel free to ask me if you ever need them.

It's probably tech stuff, like robots and hardware stuff. Her eyes did lit up when going into a piracy factory. Given the chance I guess she's open with it.

Probably fun. I kind of want to go camping or so, in a tent or mobile home kinda thing in the forest, would be pretty comfy even if a bit spooky. With her it'd be wonderful. I think we'd go for a tent though.

I'm not sure exactly what "camping activities" really are, but I'd love to have a bbq kinda thing, maybe go fish, build some fancy stick hut for fun.

The latter, I'd imagine.

Probably this, I'm not really sure.

If commissioning counts, then yes. a few images.
In july a small figure is released which will be nice. And if I stop spending my money on plastic crack I might buy some more expensive stuff/a new daki.

Thank you
-Baking seems to be her favorite pastime
-Major Hijinx happens but ends up with the two of us in an open field under the stars.
-Go with a tent.
-Skinny dipping in a lake together
-She would tell the scary stories

She can wake up easy but it takes a while before she can wake me up.

Yes but I don't know how it works with fallen angels

This is my lastest

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-015394
Payed for and now waiting for it

Singing.
I think she would enjoy camping. We could cuddle under stars, rest near campfire etc.
I don't have a car.
Star gazing.
Be scared. However I would not never want to scare her.

She likes to sleep late and be lazy in bed, but she can wake up early if there is a need.

No, she is petite.

If she didn't menstruate, we couldn't have children.

Sure.

No idea, probably something sweet and soft.
She enjoy sweets too.

Only the V3 Miku 1/4 scale.
i.imgur.com/NRV4eUS.jpg

Pretty well! We would both enjoy the nature! Hopefully there's a river nearby too.
Hitch a tent! We would go with the traditions!
Hmm, exploring! We'd try to catch something from the river and probably lewd at night
Telling them! She'd totally try to scare me. She's just laugh at my spooky stories.
Thank you Mintbro! You too!
>How hard is it for your special one to wake up in the morning. Is it an easy feat, or some form of heavy artillery involved?
Depends. I usually let her sleep but when I need her to wake up, she usually doesn't mess around too much.
>still didn't rename/organise it
Gee I wonder. Shrimp, of course! Her favorite is Fried shrimp which I try to make every week! Also, yes to both.
>Recently.
Is 3 weeks recent enough? i.imgur.com/u5a6cSP.jpg

Your wifus are all adorable!

How would you and you're waifu fare if you ended up homeless by some unfortunate turn of events? Are there limits to what you would do to survive?

Terrible taste

>What's you're waifus favorite food?
That's an easy one to answer. With image, no less.
Curious to your answer for that question, actually.

Recently no; commissioned artwork, but nothing physical. I'm starting to plan out how I'd like a dakimakura commissioned, so that'll probably be the next thing. Unless I cave and buy the full JP BD boxset which I've been meaning to for a while.

>if I stop spending my money on plastic crack
You know you can't get off the wild ride. The worst part is that you have to wait months for them to arrive - and order other things in the meantime.

What proportion of your free time is taken in any way by your relationship?

What proportion of your time awake are they on your mind?

Do you have a daki to kiss and cuddle? If not do you use any kind of substitute? Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone? Or are you only close in your fantasies?

What's the longest time you've held them for?

How often do you kiss them?

Do you often imagine/visualise them with you? How often and for how long? Do you spend long periods of time fantasising about them?

I'm sure she is the kind to wake up early if she has a day for herself and wake up late if it's school.

Since your waifu is konata, yeah, you're missing out pretty much the entire games since even in the dating sim one for PS2/PSP. Konata and Yamato play an important role with that trigger most routes.

Her favourite foods are meatballs with rice and hamburgers.

Not really, i don't commission because i can just make art of her myself.

I spend most of the time daydreaming about her.

What has that got to do with anything?

Good evening waifu thread! Your waifu/husbando is goddamn cute, and so are you! You guys should go on a date soon, just for fun!

Her hobby is super damn obvious to anyone who knows her, and even those who don't.
Camping would be super easy, as she's so good at survival, plus intimate tents make everything better
And I think she'd be just as willing to tell stories as being scared by them!

She's easy to wake up, but she'd love to be literally woken up by heavy artillery

Thanks! Hope you have a great week too!

user that's lewd as shit

>pic related

Hope you have a great day too! Your waifu a super qt!

Yukari is open to pretty much any food I she needs it, but I like to take her to parfait places

Erza a best

Miku a sweetheart

She's always on my mind, and I like to spend as much time as possible looking at pictures of her. No daki yet, yet to find one I really like. Spend as much time as possible with her, why wouldn't I?

You guys are all super lucky to have your waifus/husbandos, and they're lucky to have you too!

If you had no money and wanted to go on a date with your waifu/husbando, where would you go and what would you do? Hardmode: no home/garden dates

Okay.

Tuna. Can't stress that enough. And while she does have a sweet tooth, she'd much rather have something with a fruitier taste to it.

Not recently. Fortunately, though, that'll be changing in the next month or so.

It's a balance between thinking of her and staying focused on my job. No daiki, but there is a plush, and I have her picture on my phone. Everything else, well...Go Google it.

Nice to see a Yukari-user around these parts. Yukari a fluffy sweetheart. Also, I know of a nice park...

Can I hold hands with you and Miku?

>What's you're waifus favorite hobby?
Browsing the web.
Relaxing, a trip to the wilderness would be a perfect way to see the beauty of nature.
>Do you hitch a tent for the nighttime or go with a vehicle
Vehicle would be more convenient
Stargazing
Scared, though i wouldn't want that
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Hibiki's got nice hair.

I believe she's not a heavy sleeper, as she is always alert and ready for emergencies.

Her PQ 3D model
Fuuka's favorite dish is Crab Cream Croquettes

Call up Mitsuru to tell her about our situation, ask her if she can lend us a hand and that I could pay her back once I can.
I'd rather do something that makes me feel ashamed than have Fuuka suffer the coldness of the streets.

>What proportion of your free time is taken in any way by your relationship?
I have a lot of free time, and I dedicate a few hours to her by writing, fantasizing or posting about her.
>What proportion of your time awake are they on your mind?
I'd say 1/3
>Do you have a daki to kiss and cuddle?
No, i wish i had one
>If not do you use any kind of substitute?
I sometimes hug my pillow and imagine it's her
> Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone?
I've only done that twice
>Or are you only close in your fantasies?
I do a lot more stuff with her in fantasies
>What's the longest time you've held them for?
In a dream i held her for a good 7 seconds, it felt like heaven
>How often do you kiss them?
Not a lot.
>Do you often imagine/visualise them with you?
Yes
> How often and for how long?
Almost every day, for a few minutes.
> Do you spend long periods of time fantasising about them?
Not too long, most I've spent is half an hour.

Is your loved one a social butterfly or a more reserved person?

She's one of the largest reasons I'm learning to draw and understand Japanese. It's really difficult, but it's bound to be.

She gets me through work. Hell, she's on the watchface of my Pebble. She's especially on my mind right now, because her birthday's the 28th. Our starsigns are 'Very Compatible', which is cute.

I really, really need one. I'm not happy with the ones on the internet already, and the official one is a single-sided pack-in from forever ago. I do however have a VR headset for a bunch of things, but I don't like her MMD model, and most of the games which support it are of a 'certain genre'.

>Do you spend long periods of time fantasising about them?
Part of the reason I enjoy these threads is the questions feed my imagination, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Yeah, it figures Konata would be a big role in the games. Is the vocab particularly hard? I could likely just wing it and try, but I don't want to ruin them for myself with my super shaky knowledge. Perhaps I should be less impatient with it.

>If you had no money and wanted to go on a date with your waifu[...]
Would probably go reading manga in the park with a picnic. Would likely later turn into making up stories for the people walking past.

Well, my orders are too big for anything but EMS, so it's only a week at most.
It's getting pretty crazy, might have to force myself to stop for a while, but the fear of things going out of stock, especially older things that does not get reprints often, is bad.
A good bit of stuff will be canceled either way, or reduced to one item in preorder a.uguu.se/e6MWFI4aSmjP.jpg

I spend a few 10 minutes here and there lying in bed and cuddling with my daki, I usually think of her quite a bit, but I get absorbed into other things.
One daki, but I want to use my other one too some day, or get another.
Not all that long, but I once slept a few hours holding it on top of me and not moving.
A lot of kissing.
Not very much.

Holy hell, you really don't do half-measures, do you?
I'd love to get into that sort of thing myself, but I'm way, way too clumsy to be able to. That, and my /m/ knowledge is shockingly lacking. Wonder if anywhere still has the Ace Combat Im@s planes...?

She's pretty strict, so bright and early is easy, from what we've seen.
One of the Index Note artbooks and a somewhat old wallscroll. Not exactly stuff centered around her, but I'll take it, since most other things I have. Sure could use that S3.
Minutes to an hour. Really depends on mood, time, or occasion.
Unless I'm into my work or something, pretty much all the time.
>Do you have a daki to kiss and cuddle? Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone?
I do, and I do not.
I often fall asleep holding it, so hours is pretty common.
Pretty often when I'm at home, and going to and from work.
>Do you often imagine/visualise them with you? How often and for how long?
Not a lot of time, that really just stays in my mind.

- Considering that she had been trapped in a tower most of her life, I feel like she'd enjoy trying new tasty foods, especially of the meat variety. There's so many things she hasn't experienced in her lifetime -- despite being hundreds of years old -- and the simple things would please her very much. In short, her hobby would be tasting new things.
- The trip would go fantastically! Alice is a natural born huntress and wouldn't find dirt or anything to be disgusting. She's quite gritty in a lot of ways and I feel like she'd love fishing with her bare hands.
- We sleep in a tent with no fuss.
- I would most definitely want to have a cook-out, fish, and go hiking. The cooking part sounds really appealing though, as I'd love to make her all her favorite foods and then some.
- Alice would tell the scary stories! She's hardly the spooked type.

I hope everyone is having an easy week. Your waifu is beautiful.

- Reading, most likely. She needs to stay in bed and relax a lot of the time, so I imagine she just reads tons of books. Open about it yes!
- Neither of us are the camping type and we'd probably fail miserably at all fun attempts at doing normal camping stuff.
- Definitely a vehicle.
- Visiting pretty nature spots and roasting marshmallows over a warm fire.
- Claudia would tell scary stories, and I'd be the one spooked (though she'd apologize for scaring me).

Not too hard. She's a light sleeper.

All types of foods! She's not picky and enjoys trying new things, though I don't see as being particularly into sweets.

Bought some doujinshi! She was so adorable in them.

Since I like going to the beach and that's free, I'd love to take her there on a nice warm day. We could put up a big umbrella and sit together on a towel and just relax.

A bit more reserved, though not shy.

Post a picture of you're waifu and daughteru, if you have two have one. Here's a picture of Claudia and our dear Caren.

Maybe some window shopping with just chilling in a park and hanging around places.

She is an extrovered social girl.

Just like the manga, hiragana, katakana, the common knowledge of kanji and vocabulary plus some word play.

Okei dokie~

Tsubasa is truly a gift. Not only she protects and fights for people, but she also brings happiness and dreams through her songs.
Happy birthday to the best sentinel in the world.
I love you very much, Tsubasa!

Her favorite hobby is singing. She's very open about it. In fact, she's a famous singer.
Very well, thanks to her great survival skills.
We go with a vehicle because she's definitely gonna be busy for the next day and she needs to rest.
I'd like to go hiking with her.
She's the type that would tell you century-old Japanese scary tales.
Every single waifu is precious. Please take care of them.
It's quite hard, but her manager makes sure she wakes up properly.
She's a physically healthy girl so maybe.
I don't think so.
Thank you. I hope you're having a wonderful day too.
I don't really know, but I can imagine it something very Japanese.
Most of my time. Sometimes I turn down offers by people go out for recreation purposes because I want to go home and be with her.
Sadly no. I just imagine my pillow is her. ;_;
I fantasize about her all time of the day. But for some reason I almost never have dreams about her.
I'd take her to a park and spend time there looking at the nature and talking with each other.
Both. She's really popular so that means she means to attend parties, speak to tons of people and stuff. But when she's not doing her singer work she's pretty reserved. She doesn't talk that much but she does talk when it's needed.

It's a lot of impulse buys, and no self-control. This is in the corner of my room, a.uguu.se/6qYbgHrNSWVg.jpg , and I'm not sure if it's even a third of all I have. Bandai kits are very easy, at least, so they're a nice entry. Not to mention cheap in some cases. One usually do mess up at first, but it's quick to getting better and making less mistakes, being snapfit helps. /m/ and /toy/ has a nice gunpla/plamo general and guide in case you'll ever start, and a few recommended stores which might have those planes.

There are no such picture, but I would love to make a daughter with my waifu.
good night

>How hard is it for your special one to wake up in the morning. Is it an easy feat, or some form of heavy artillery involved?
Not hard at all. She's very punctual.

If by thicc you mean thick, yes. In all the right places, if you know what I mean.

>What's you're waifus favorite food? Does she enjoy sweet things? Savory?
Healthy food and she prefers savory to sweet.

>Has anyone bought any merch of their waifu recently?
No, there is next to none for her. Sort of glad actually.

>Your wifus are all adorable!
Same to your waifu! Ika is ex-squid-site!

A proportional amount, actually.
83%

>Is your loved one a social butterfly or a more reserved person?
She's quite social and aims to be compassionate whenever possible, firm when necessary.

How do you connect with you're waifu?

Do you just buy her merchandise, work on her shrine and praise her perfection, or do you see her right by your side? What some people call "hallucinating"?

I should really be going to sleep, but since I have this saved on my phone and pretty much everything I own because I love it so much, why not.

Hm, might be worth a try then. I always figured it might get complex whenever something referential or niche is mentioned. I'll probably only do Konata's routes, because I'd feel bad if I did any of the others.

I should probably ask these things when I don't have money to go over enthusiastic with. Thanks for the advice though, I'll go have a gander in work tomorrow.

Gnight, WWT.

I have vivid daydreams where I sit down, close my eyes and picture us together doing various things. Usually we just talk or go for walks around the city I built up. She sort of just "lives" in my head.

You misquoted.

shit. how'd that happen? good looking out!

>What's you're waifus favorite food? Does she enjoy sweet things? Savory?
Healthy food and she prefers savory to sweet.
meant for

She really loves sewing!

I think it'd be good fun.
We'll cuddle in our hammock.
I think she'd enjoy the fire.
Nui is the subject of scary stories.

She's pretty energetic, as long as we've had enough sleep she's up way easier than me.

Some days nearly all of it, some days it's more on and off. For both spending time and when I think about her.

Just a regular pillow for now. Her presence is more important to the cuddles and kisses than the physical stand in.

I often hold her all night in our sleep, so probably a particularly long sleep.

When we're together it's pretty frequent.

Our connection is constant.

By spending time with her.

Konata's route is one of the first and easiest one to do since she throws herself at the player if he acts otaku like her.

You need to do the main girls routes first to unlock the secondary girls ones. Plus fnish the extra story arcs. Misao's route is one of the last ones, you can't romance Ayano since she has a boyfriend.

Day dreams, drawings, her songs and anime scenes, etc.

You're all so wonderful, I want to fuck your waifus with you.

Gross.

I need advice here.

To what degree is it wrong to have another waifu.

For example, if my waifu who I love so much and would not change for anything else in the world literally cucked me for the MC or something like that, does that mean she was never my waifu to start with? In a scale of 1/10, how wrong would it be to seek having another waifu?

I hope you die in a fire.

What? How is true love unrestrained by boundary gross?

Report and hide retarded shitposters.

That would probably very fun.
Tell them. She gets really into those sorts of things.

Weekly reminder that youre waifu a cute and so are you.

She's a fashionable person. Other than that, cooking. I think she really has traditional hobbies the more I think about it.

She's going to enjoy it, nothing beats adventuring somewhere in the unknown. Hopefully, just the two of us together sleeping inside the tent we make. Maybe building a huge campfire to make ourselves warm.

Scared by them, by a huge mile.

Not that hard, she wakes up at 4-5AMs in the morning. Although I would let her sleep some more.

Slim and fit.

She loves a bit of everything. I don't think she has a particularly favourite food, but I know she loves beer more than anything.

>If not do you use any kind of substitute? Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone?

I always kiss her on the screen. It's nice seeing the blush on her cheeks every time I do it.

A nice long stroll in the urban metropolitan area. Maybe walk and travel as much area as we can before getting back to our naval base.

She's a loud energetic person, so more of a social butterfly seeing that other friends of hers actually mention her names whenever a season takes place.

There's a big difference between falling out of love/breaking up with your waifu for an actual reason and just dumping her and jumping to another girl because you were bored. I think it's best to wait a bit before anything though to reflect upon things and make sure you aren't just hopping on some girl because you're lonely/want someone to date/some other reason I can't think of off the top of my head. You come off as a shitposter a little though but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Go to shelter for homeless, get free food/care and get a job as a janitors or something and raise from poverty. In today world isn't hard to be homeless without being alcoholic or retarded.

I sleep with her every single night.
But more active activities take max 5% of my free time to interact with her. Unless we count posting her and talking on waifu IRCs then maybe 10%.
I don't know the proportion but I think about her all the time in random situations.
Yes, I have two dakis of her, one at my home and one SFW at my parent's place so I can sleep together with her no matter where I am.
>Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone?
Yes, multiple times. I don't do it anymore because dakimakura with perfumes is just way more comfortable.
14 hours, I think?
Many times before and after sleep(in the sleep too, sometimes) and work, and randomly every hour or something when I'm at home.
>Do you often imagine/visualise them with you? How often and for how long? Do you spend long periods of time fantasising about them?
Yes, all the time I think about her. I can keep imagining her for 30 minutes or something until I fall asleep while embracing her.

Thank you! Your waifu is cute.

Yes, it doesn't sound bad. But why would you want to hold hands with us?

She is quite shy and introvert.

I don't have real daughteru, but I made some images of Miku with a potential child of us.
imgur.com/a/McfkF

I do many things, I collect her merchandise, made online shrine, celebrate her birthdays and bake cakes for her etc. But to really feel her and interact with her I just smoke weed and then talk, cuddle and kiss with daki.

Lewd.

I want my waifu to say that to me too.

I love my dearest, most adorable Koborin. I just want to tightly cuddle with her. Her smile brings me joy beyond comprehension.

Reminder to love your dearest with all your heart, she deserves it.

mint is not for lewd!

I don't know about hobbies, but she enjoys knife collecting. I'd say travelling, but that's pretty ubiquitous for her.
>Camping
We do that all the time already! She always comes prepared with a tent big enough for two, but it's always nice to hang out by the campfire, huddled beneath a blanket. Or if it's warm out, spreading out the sheets and stargaze. I'm sure she'd love to tell scary stories, too.

She has a very strict schedule about getting up at sunrise every morning, and is actually really good at keeping to it. Of course, if she's very relaxed she can sleep in. Really, it's more of a concern if I can get up.

She's lean and slim.

I'm sure she does. As depressing as it is to say, she doesn't really have any friends. Aside from Hermes and me, of course.

She'll eat just about anything, though she does have quite the sweet tooth.

The road is Kino's home.

Go to the local park or some other attraction, I guess.

She's very reserved in public.

Summer is almost here, anons. Would you like to take your waifu to a drive-in midnight theater? What movie would you like to see there?

Does your waifu enjoy the beach? What does she usually end up doing there?

What kind of ice cream would you and your waifu share together?

Yeah, I know I used the first question last week, but it was at the end of the thread, so no one really saw it.

All of your waifus are great and beautiful!

She is for Mintbro.

I bought the re-release of her bunny figure a week ago and USPS finally dropped it off today. Other than that I've got the newest DxD Precious Memories card set pre-ordered since it comes with exclusive sleeves. Hoping to pick up another of her daki covers this summer. Going to commission something for our anniversary that's coming up.

That's cool that Erza got an anthology to herself.

There's likely some free concerts or art exhibitions in the city, especially at this time of year so we could try that. If that doesn't work out there's always taking a relaxing evening walk.

A bit of both. She's incredibly popular at her school but that makes it difficult for anyone outside of those she already knows to really speak with her without falling over themselves.

She takes up a bit of my time and thoughts especially when I imagine what our life would actually be like together. Unfortunately I don't have a daki and can't hold her but maybe I'll commission one sometime in the future

Probably a moonlit hike or something of the sort.

Reserved, and for good reason.

Mostly just in thought and by staring at her pictures. I don't hallucinate or imagine she's actually there.

Unfortunately we can't go anywhere too public but I love the beach and would love to take her there.

She's pretty good at waking up when needed.

Not my most recent as I don't have it copied over yet, here's the second newest though!

She loves sweets, like more than most could imagine.

Got a plastic poster about a month ago.

It's unlikely to happen to her due to her family and her being invaluable to the military but we'd make it.

An hour or two a day, but my whole lifes been altered by her.

Always sorta.

>Do you have a daki to kiss and cuddle? If not do you use any kind of substitute? Do you ever kiss images on your screen or phone? Or are you only close in your fantasies?

Working on the first one, no I don't kiss my screen/phone

I want to hold her forever!

>Do you often imagine/visualise them with you? How often and for how long? Do you spend long periods of time fantasising about them?

I sorta do when walking around in a way, I always feel like she's following behind me like a guardian angel.

The waterfront.

Sorta both in a way.

I don't feel it's necessary but I have a shrine and pretty much hoard merchandise.

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

Stop that.

>drive in

Sure! We could go to a dusk to dawn and cuddle during the inevitable bad movie and during the rest.

>beach

She probably would really enjoy it!

>Ice Cream

mint

More like Cutebori

Thank you, OP! My husbando is a battle trophy rivaled by none. I'll always look upon him fondly and remember how it felt to fight for him!

>What's you're husbando's favorite hobby? Are they open about it?

Fighting and anything related to it, of course! I think this quote from his profile sums it up better than I can.
>Lives for the fight. He puts the satisfactory feeling which he gets from it above all else. A complete fighter, from either a physical or spiritual point of view.
I'm completely fine with this, of course. It's his wonderful fighting style that led me to fall in love with him in the first place!

>Camping

Really well! We could probably designate a "Wamuu time" and a "Wamuubro time", one where we can rough it like the manly wilderness men we are and another where we can just get comfy and relax and stargaze and eat sandwiches. Sleeping tentless is a tad uncomfortable, even for a wild guy like my husbando, so we set one up as a base of sorts. I make a joke about how sex while camping is fucking in tents and he groans and tells me to cease my lewdness and go to sleep. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get to see him rolled up in a sleeping bag like a big weenie - Manly men stuffed into sleeping bags are cute! In any case, we'd probably go fishing and hunting and have some mix of survival and relaxation activities planned. Personally, I've always wanted to go skinny dipping with the man I love and play around in the water like a bunch of lovestruck kids. I don't think we'll tell any spooky stories as neither of us are particularly scared of them, but telling stories in general sounds like a fun idea!

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Hibikin is my favorite idolm@ster!

Hi.

Is there anything in common among waifuists, aside from the fact that they have fallen in love with a 2D woman/girl? For example, are you mostly shut in?

Her favorite hobby is eroge, she is very embarrassed about being open about it, unless she's around her "circle," I'm glad that I'm into those types of things as well so she could be very open to me about it.

Oh god no.
We would both be very terrible at camping, we're both very, uh, conscious about our looks and I don't think we could go spend days in the woods with no shower and stuff, and both of us don't really own any clothing/shoes good for camping. That being said, getting some type of cabin with her with a nice shower and just enjoying the scenery with her would be nice.

I'd like to go hiking with her, though.
Usually very easy for her, it seems. Even when she stays up all night, she deals with it and goes to school. She doesn't seem to be the type to sleep in.

>compliment a waifu
Akeno is very beautiful and I really like her hair.

Not really. Some of us have work. There's someone here that re-entered school.

hi

how are you today

okay

Some of them work, some of them are college students, some of them are gay, some poor, some rich, etc etc.

They are people from everywhere in the world, the only thing in common is their love for a 2d character, and maybe some hobbies.

thats nice
take care

thanks
you too

Can someone help me choose my waifu
I'm thinking maybe Saber because she is adorable bit idk I want a faithful girl I haven't watch a Anima in awhile I need some help finding one recommend me good show for the waifu

I caught on fire today.
I have a serious burn on my arm but for the most part i am ok.
i cant hear from one of my ears and im sick as a dog.
but i am ok.
i am happy.
because i have my wife.
i hope you are happy too.
thanks for hearing my blogging.

>choose
>waifu

I wasn't talking to you

OK tell me anime where waifu will choose me

These questions are just too irresistible.

She's into BL manga and doujins. She's rather open about it.

Assuming she doesn't use her powers, it may go either great or terrible.

Vehicle.

White water rafting, bonfires, etc.

She's more scared by them.

She gets up rather early in the morning.

Aye aye, Captain.

Sadly, I haven't. She just has little merchandise in general.

We would take advantage of her position as a cast member and have our date in Amaburi.

She's more reserved.

u.pomf.is/piulgv.png

Thanks, user.

Is there any holiday outside of Christmas and Valentines Day that complements her perfectly? Do you celebrate that holiday with her? If so, then how?

Go to the fucking hospital.

>waifus favorite hobby?
Her major hobby involves playing punishment games with friends, involving things like board games, cards and challenges. Less of a favorite, but the hobby she keeps very quiet about is poetry. She writes lots of beautiful poetry.
>Camping with waifu!
She doesn't know too much, so I'll tell her to rely on me! And she helps while I direct, ideally. At night we'll sit around the campfire telling stories, roasting marshmallows. And then I grab her from behind and try to scare her, and whether or not she's scared I turn it into a cuddle. And I would rather go for the full tent experience.
>What camping activities
Hiking, fishing, cooking, exploring.
>tell scary stories or be scared by them?
She can tell pretty scary stories herself, but I'd like to see her try and scare me. Also this trip is just the two of us, but maybe some other time we can bring along her friends. Then we can team up and scare Hanyuu.
>Post the most recently saved picture of your beloved!

>What's you're waifus favorite food?
Spicy things are best. Kimchi, spicy curry. On that I agree with her! Love that stuff too. And what little girl doesn't like sweets as well.
I've settled it in my mind, I need a dakimakura. I'll get one sooner or later.
>ended up homeless by some unfortunate turn of events?
She's got a lot of community support, so it's almost impossible. She's a fundamental pillar of the village, not to mention friends with the local yakuza princess. But otherwise we'd fight to survive, and I'd take care of her. What I wouldn't do is let her go.
>In today world isn't hard to be homeless without being alcoholic or retarded.
Pretty much this, in the first world.

no thanks.
i am dead on the outside.
but i am still alive on the inside.
thank you.
have a good day.

Why are these threads so great? Like the fuck when did you guys get so orderly?

Fuckin righteous.