Why does Pitou's hair look like shit in the anime?

Why does Pitou's hair look like shit in the anime?

because badhouse couldn't care to animate bouncy, wavy hair. I suspect they took away her scarf for similar reasons.

To be honest Pitou's hair looks difficult and expensive to animate, and anything that isn't a movie would have had the same result, it doesn't m after what studio animated it.

>her

>cherry-picking Togashi's inconsistent art.

For some reason I have been putting off watching this- Is it any good? My buddy tells me somethign about an ant arc is the only good part, but I don't know anything about it

Pitou is female, user.

To be fair it's fanart.

cost cutting measure

Yes it's good. The ant arc is my favorite too but the whole thing is worth reading/watching.
The anime skip 2 little but important scenes but is still very enjoyable if you didn't read the manga beforehand.

>complaning about the anime when Togashi puts out sketches and call them finished

>female
>her

Why is Pitou a qt girlboi?

Animu?

that girl ain't no boi.

Mango?

It's a cute catgirlpussyboy

Anime TressFX when?

Its a "good" shounen.

Her binomial is chimaera catbuggirl.

That happened once in the entire manga.

He didn't call them finished though, he redrew them. He had a broken hand at the time they were published.

>muh hair
Christ you'll find anything to fucking complain about

Her hair looks like unmoving tentacles, it's hideous.

gaymen?

Her hair was fine in this episode, goes to show that Madhouse was capable but almost never bothered to put in a modicum of effort.

Actually the ugly hair was just Pitou's default anime design. Only in their two big dick episodes did they diverge from that design.

>fanart

It's TV show dumbass. They can't make miracles.