2016 and still my favorite

2016 and still my favorite

Usui a shit

2016 and still shit taste

penis sucker

Kaichou wa Maid-sama has been on my backlog awhile, what is it really about?

Is this the anime where the main boy is a stalker and you are supposed to think of him as the perfect guy?

Good flat and taste

Are you fucking gay?

Ending was fucked.

I liked it but I hated that retard they added near the end of the anime.

Please be bait

Yes
Because I don't like the shoujo-shit love interest?

So the girl in OPs pic is the scp at a mostly boys school, and most are scared of her. But in reality she's poor af, and works at a maid cafe. And Usui (Supposed to be hottest guy (true)) one day sees her as she leavesthe cafe one day nd he falls for her and likes to fuck around with her while teasing at love.

This whole thread is filled with fat landwhales and maybe one gay fuck.

DOUKA

I don't know if you guys are shitting on it without watching it but I've been lurking for a while and there's no other romcom better. I promise you. For 6 years it's been my favorite

Completely agree. No better two characters than misaki-chan and usui kun

That fanart with other school student council president though. The artstyle is so similar I thought it was official art before.

Sounds like you didn't read the manga.

If you read the manga you'll know its shit.

Because endings are paramount.

usually these are pretty bait, but this one seems well thought out for the most part

I'm kind of surprised how it seems that Maid-sama became way more popular in the West than in Japan.

He's the best character in the series. You're a pathetic, dickless waifufag who's jealous he's taking her away from you.

People bend over for Maid when there's tonnes of similar art/story shoujo in Japan, but untranslated so nobody knows they exist.

I get tired of seeing this shit whenever I walk past a store, the same similar cover arts for different shows every fucking week.

>I'm desperately trying to fit in.
Lurk forever, shitcancer.

Maid-sama was more popular on Sup Forums when it was airing than you've ever been in your life with anyone.

>in reality she's poor af, and works at a maid cafe
Picked up. Poorfags are my fetish.

Sure, if you like overly possessive, patronizing stalkers he seems perfect.

I think the only reason why after watching it with Sup Forums while it was airing that Usui got a good reputation is that Misaki was such a best girl he just looked 'sensitive' in comparison. Even though he was basically every shoujo guy ever, I think him paired with Misaki made it seem like he wasn't shit.

>projecting this hard
>>>/reddit/

Soon elf from eromanga
Also where the fuck is AZUKI AZUSA

Middle class

10.0 girl in a 6.5 show.

this