I have a question for fellow Trump supporters and conservatives

I have a question for fellow Trump supporters and conservatives.

Why does our party stay quiet about Christian radicals? We let radical Christians get away with so much shit. The GOP looks bad when that happens

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Westboro doesn't even protest in the street, that makes them better than leftist niggers. And when was the last time Westboro decapitated someone or blew something up?

westboro baptists don't behead faggots, they just criticize them

seriously

i think they are nuts but their body count is legit 0.0

>so much shit
For example?

name (1) person west borrow baptist church has decapitated

ill wait

>Westboro Baptist Church doesn't have the support of 20% of Christians
>While annoying, they have never murdered anyone or participated in a war for their beliefs
>Barack Hussein Obama has never supplied tanks, guns, ammunition, etc. to Westboro Baptist Church
>I haven't heard about that church in years. Are they still relevant? Do they still exist?

Jesus Christ so much invasion going on today

get back to me when westboro carves out a rouge terror state within the US and proceeds to genocide multiple populations and destroying thousands of years of history

When was the last time westboro beheaded someone?

OP is right, but the Christian radicals are the ones who want to open the borders and "turn the other cheek" while they get repeatedly slapped. I.E. they're masochists.

Well why not? It's never politically wise to piss off the majority. You lose elections. You may not think that's just, but who cares what you think, you are irrelevant.

>Westboro Church
Are there swarms of Christians from around the world coming to the US to join the Westboro church, like we see with Muslims and ISIS? Is there a Christian extremist group beheading people and raping non-Christian?

>Westboro doesn't kill people! BTFO'D
>S-STOP USING MY WAIFU
why do people always take this bait

>
>Tens, if not hundreds of thousands of [Muslims] aligned or sympathize with ISIS
>70 imbred [Christian] members at Westboro
Thats why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017

Find me more than 5 instances where extremist Christians murdered someone, let alone drove a car bomb into a crowded market or uploaded a beheading video within the last half century.

Reposting the same thread several times can get you banned.

>radical Christians
where?

>Implying mods ever do anything about this braindead faggot

>a bunch of muslims murdering people with the approval of 30% of all other muslims in peaceful western nations and 100% approval in mid east shitholes
>a bunch of legal shysters provoking people witth signs in an attempt to get physically removed and then sue for 1st ammend violations, universally condemned by everyone else including the KKK
A Christian radical will cruelly kick their teen kid to the kerb if they come out as gay, a muslim will pick them up and throw them off a roof m8. There is no comparrison.

I will be very very very disappointed if this slide thread gets over hundred replies like every other time.

Because there are probably retards who think like this and it's good practice to have a rebuttal.

>Why does our party stay quiet about Christian radicals?
Because they cause nearly 0% of all terror attacks?

Can't recall the last time WBB committed blatant terrorist acts and murders of hundreds of people. And last I checked, people do call out WBB every time they do something.

bitch please, thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam is a major pain in the ass.

Christian radicals aren't overtaking countries, executing thousands of people that just happen to be not-Christian or in disagreement, and starting wars against other countries

Why do you all constantly reply to this loser? He always makes bait threads with these ugly fgt cartoon character and you all eat it up & he gets away scot free why don't the mods Ban assholes like this?

Should be a constantly updated stick with notes and examples of the most used shitposting methods. OPs with certain phrases and pictures should be banned on sight since they're nothing but low effort shitposting. Like that faggot who keeps posting the "$30 billion will end world hunger" thread every fucking day.

>Comparing as group of literally who's holding edgy signs to a 30000 strong terrorist organization that regularly executes people in the most brutal methods imaginable
Sage goes I to all fields.

Christian radicals hold up signs are are merely a pain in the ass and are openly marginalized by other christians.

ISIS on the other hand has an army and kills people, and other muslims don't give a fuck, because they're not the target.

I literally just asked why he's still around in that thread. Also "Only suburban" pasta should be changed to "I guzzle 45 aids infested cocks a day"
I can't believe these people do it for free.

Christian radicals are faggots that want to increase the population of niggers.

...We're going to get ip range ban again, aren't we?

I wanna fuck that frog

obviously copy/paste threads should be deleted and the OP banned. Ive seen this exact same shit a dozen times.

>I have a question for fellow trump supporters and conservatives.

Didn't even take the full first sentence to already know your a shill

Why do they keep using Hero Aca for these stupid memes?

You retards dont get it do you? Abortion only delays the inevitable race conflict in the US. Pro-Abortion faggots like yourself would rather see the US have this conflict at 34% white, instead of 80% white.

>radical Christians

I'll take radical Christians over moderate Muslims every single time.

Westborough doesn't throw faggots off of roofs

Comparing
>literally 12 people
>and hundreds of millions

>using anime meme
>kekistani flag
>MHA
>frog
fake and gay. fuck off nigger shill

>ISIS is the only bad thing about islam
>1 post by this ID
>getting so many replies

Remember when that Christian hermit blew up all those people with Mail bombs because he hated technology?
Remember when that group of Christians hijacked those planes and flew them into slyscrapers and military HQ and killed all those people?
Remember the Christian who went and opened fire in the gay nightclub, then it turns out he'd been fucking PRs and got HIV?
Remember that Christian army major psychologist who screamed "Deus Vult" and killed all those troops at the army training base?
Remember that Christian and his wife in California who got pissed, shot up hos co-workers, then went on a shooting spree in San Francisco?
If you said"no" to any of these, that's because it was a Muslim. All Christians will do is refuse to bake your wedding cake.

Name one person the WBC has killed.

>It's just the same image every day
How much are they paying you?
sage in all fields