BERKELEY ANTIFA PEDOPHILIA EXPOSED

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE, SPREAD THE WORD

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
youtu.be/lCxwq5_Lp4U
youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg
youtu.be/rn5Xgak1zzA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/member-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-adult-child-sex-late-1990s
liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Cheers user, keep on bumping

Thanks m8

Antifags really are total scum, below animals

looks like a stupid parody
> pork
> antifaforislam

Vette or whatever name she goes by needs to be eliminated

BERKELEY FREE SPEECH WEEK HYPE VIDEOS:

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
youtu.be/lCxwq5_Lp4U
youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg
youtu.be/rn5Xgak1zzA

You need to start a discouse with your post OP, not just make it a newspost. Otherwise it turns into a "bump"fest that dies soon after.

Well, I can't say I'm that surprised.

Antifa appear to be drug abusing degenerates from broken homes with no morals. It's only a short hop to "it's okay to fuck teens" to "it's okay to fuck kids". The guy probably wrote a phd thesis on why "intergenerational penetration is beneficial to smashing the patriarchy" or whatever.

How the fuck is NAMBLA still a thing? We shut down and arrested the Brit equivalent (PIE).

Notice the logos at the bottom

The irony is real

Leftists lack all self awareness

Wow, now that people see this six month old article, Antifa's done for.

>Daily caller
cute

bump

Are these real? If so I admire the way NAMBLA have adopted the "we're just gays, you guys" again, it's like a 70's revival of worng.

thumps up

Yeah they turned on him after he ratted on a few of the higher ups of BAMN for organizing riots and even snitched on a couple of their CP collections apparently. Lead to Felarca and others getting arrested.

Save them and spread them, fucking with Clanton is something we can actually kind of team up with the Antifaggots on.

Bump.

thanks anonbro

>bump
Kill em all

bump

bump

there is violence coming from the left that is an objective fact but this is not an example it is actually fake news. it turns out the guy bought a knife cut himself in the parking lot of the store next door and filed a false police report.

>left-wing activists
>ties to most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.
See the connection Sup Forums?
Leftists and pedophilia.
Every time.
wtf?

that was a hoax, fuckface
you do our side wrong when you dont even fact check
remember all the hoaxes from the left? remember how that damaged their narrative? same shit.

I hope this cat comes back as a lion next go round. And as far as the Pedo's...we got them (all but the solitary em effers...within families/funny uncles/etc). The web was large but all connected nonetheless (see depiction). Justice comes long after discovery. The dominoes are falling.

do you actually have insider knowledge, or are you just a faggot who found a picture on google?

bump

chekaroo

Of course pedophiles would side with the left, they have a better chance of being normalized with the left in power. Right wing would never push pedo rights when most consider shit like homosexuality to be degenerative to society.

bump

That cat deserve a bitchin eye patch

i guess police horses gets the same treatment under the law as police dogs. Congratulations, you just stabbed a policeman in the neck.

stupid prices..

it's not news user
BAMN supports and have direct ties to NAMBLA, they support pedophilia

More precisely both leaders, of whom both are female skeletons might I add, are buddies.
>Why don't you know this?

antifa are actually like this
>don't be a bigot
>support pedophilia
wake up now
also this is your actual fuel for normies
you have a bunch of fucking pedos and pedo supporters attacking people for having the wrong opinions
>Punch a pedo hating nazi!
>it's the current year!

Someone needs to shoop an eyepatch in and make a punished Baz meme. I'll do it when I get off work if no one else does.

I've had a dataloss here, but if other big anons see this, please dump your infographics at these stupid cuckchanners

bump

Bump
#savethechildren
#pedogateisreal

>Pedophobia will be a legitimate thing soon.
>People will lose their jobs and be expelled for not accepting pedophiles .
>Pedophile acceptance will be a mandatory college course.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
user they're attacking our AMINALS
WHAT DO

It's the faggots all over again

I saved this from a while ago.

>Sitting here, patiently waiting for the day of the rope.

have a bump

Bump.

Fucking leftist faggots.

the royal order of jesters.

legendary occult pedos still at it.

fuck

all

identity

you have to go back

Le Bump

>according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller
Can we see these documents?

BAMN is a cult. You're requited to live in. They remove your contact with the outside world and refuse to let you leave.

Right wing losers hide their pedo shit just like they hide their faggot shit.
But they're still faggots and pedos only in the sheets, white nationalist christian retard in the streets.

cba to participate but have a (((bump)))

Lion is WEAK.
You must hope this cat comes back as Sane Hitler.

oh yea fuck them antifas bumpin this

> not building rope factory

True if you are talking about gay pedophilia, but the feministic left will never ever accept man with girl pedophilia. In fact they probably don't want heterosexual relationships at any age at all.

>Revolutionary Workers League
>Workers League
>Workers
My arse.

Do they unironically say "comrades" to each other?

bump

It's sliding.

What did you expect from neobolsheviks?

is that the actual source of the image? I've seen it as cover art for the Dead Kennedys album but I dont wanna google it

Here's a chart someone made from back then.

Bump
Big if true

and a bump for you, OP

Oh apologies, I just followed the link and the article has that chart.

Hey I live in that town! And my dog runs free. holy shit I will kill you faggots.

>forislam
>trying to kill dogs

makes sense desu. Scumbags

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/member-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-adult-child-sex-late-1990s

The antifa jew who organized a group to do a gas attack on a Trump party that was foiled by the FBI is a pedorights crusader

Remember this: ANARCHIST when used in antifa circles is codeword for 'legalize pedophilia'. That's why they're so violent and hateful, they are misanthropic towards regular decent people and resent them for standing in the way of them harming children.

When you see one of these arachnid fuckers screeching in your face, foaming at the mouth and trying to hit you with a baseball bat, do not let yourself be intimidated by the NAMBLA faggot and don't hold back when dealing with them.

Bump

Bump

She went to prison for a REALLY long time. .

She went to court already?

lol. It's like a physical, visible form of Chinese autism

trial was scheduled to begin sept 1st but i can't find any articles newer than july 7th so i don't know.

Oddly, I was picturing those folks behind the wheels of Dodge Challengers, but I like the lean of it nonetheless.

Hey guys remember that antifa tranny that tried to pick a fight with that black trump supporter?

liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1505693154

counterpropa. shame on you for not knowing that.

>18/9/17
>not supporting deserved helicopter-ride screaming

Son, I am disappoint.

bump