Why didn't whites win in africa?

why didn't whites win in africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastings_Banda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portugal did.

because of other whites

Because of Europe and the USA putting pressure on them.

You know its funny that Israel supported both Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia yet Sup Forums still hates them

Also to mention that Apartheid South Africa lasted until 1991 while being surrounded by nibbas which is pretty impressive.

What did they mean by this?

Because of the US, China and the USSR.

Israel supported the jews in our government and the businesses that was owned by said jews.

Because our government reined back our troops by way of cutting off the logistical support. The war had extremely shady dealings involved with it, including from the US and South africa itself. Musgrave Lyttelton sold ammunition to the communist forces whilst the US sold them general and medical supplies.

Same reason the US "lost" in Vietnam. Loss of will at home and no political support.

South Africa gave them a place to develop and test nukes, which they did together.

We hold up for 13 years while fighting in 3 fronts with minimum resources,we only "lost" thanks to our coup in 1974 in wich they decided to stop the war and give the colonies independence

because of traitor niggerlovers

France >>>>>>>>>>>>> UK
tbqh

I find it very surprising that more people doesn't know about this. US actively supplied communist forces with equiptment, food and supplies whilst being in a (((Cold War))). Also, East german forces were active in africa as well but I hardly ever see mention of it.

Sabotaged every step of the way by other whites

>US on both sides
What did we mean by this?

They cucked themselves at behest of the U.N.
and France to "gib afrika bak to da natuves" so
they could "civilize" it themselves.

>Bulgaria fought on the wrong side of history
My soul is crushed, the commie pigs that did this WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!

>they could "civilize"
(They = blacks) in this context.

if only we knew what i meant by this

What they don't see it's that it wasn't a war but an empire, the goal wasn't to kill everyone, but to conquer and make money, at the time they knew how to get work done but they never had what it takes to do proper imperialism, barely france and portugal had decent enough colonies, the dutch are embarrassing and germans lost interest in them fairly soon.

Cucks, commies, and kikes.

whitesbtfo

as a manlet american i'm literally triggered

>2 dead whites
>3000 dead nogs

Man, I guess this says it all.

Nah for the most part, Europe's leaders are cucks.

Too few in number. Problem was very few whites wanted to go to Africa permanently in the first place

Sweden loved the BBC already back then

>Gaddafi
>not cuck - winning against blacks

because even though they won practically every engagement, having the threat of two superpowers pour military and materiel aid into the insurgent cause, on top of a worldwide embargo, made the governments of Rhodesia, Portugal, and SA believe that it was better to take a seat at the negotiation table.

They thought they could trust the Africans to treat them with human dignity. They thought they could trust the (((US government))) and (((international community))) to step in and prevent the genocide of their children, rape of their wives and daughters, and seizure of their lands.

They didn't know better, because the situation was unprecedented.

Now we do.

Angola has a lot of oil. So I guess that's what you call hedging your bets.

Chad always wins

the UK government, American government and the international jew combining forces to slaughter whites en masse

We did for a while. But it was to uncivilized for the likes of us so we diped

yet we still open the gates for the thankless third worlders that kicked whites out

they did not want to win

>They thought they could trust the (((US government)))
>Only USA sponsored movement massacres 4000 blacks and whites at the start of the war. Not even commie sponsored does so much causalities

>Because our government reined back our troops by way of cutting off the logistical support. The war had extremely shady dealings involved with it, including from the US and South africa itself. Musgrave Lyttelton sold ammunition to the communist forces whilst the US sold them general and medical supplies.
why did you not go north korea style isolation and rogue state.
you gave up

>Malawi backs the Whites

Why is this?

what the fuck is that lmao

>implying jews dont meddle in everything they can
Antifa and the alt right have jewish funding. Explain that mister Texas intellectual

Eipa this

Hastings Banda of Malawi had a anomalous relationship with South Africa. He gave support to South Africa in exchange for developmental aid. This was highly criticised by the rest of the continent. He was actually quite based and had an intense hate for hippies.

Because they were betrayed by the 'white powers' aka europe, russia, and usa.

Its the same reason why whites are going to lose europe and canada within 40 years: our politicians are actively betraying their own people.

>belarus btfo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastings_Banda
>Men's hair had to be no longer than collar length, and foreign visitors at the airport were given mandatory haircuts if necessary. Any man who ventured into public with long hair could also be seized by police and subjected to an involuntary haircut.

We did the same shit in ww1

Why do you think Israel is our greatest ally? We ARE the jews

Mfw a black man happens to be more based than America.

>Reminder

Le based Russians armed niggers across the continent and filled their soft, malleable, child-like heads with ideas of communism, white-imperialism and utopia.

Like around blacks
Around (((USA))), you never relax.
Movement supported by USA massacred most blacks and white in an uprising. Neither the commies supported movement did those things. This is Libya tier.

Bongistan got too butthurt about the Dutch settlers and it snowballed
Also Belgium did great in Africa
You should know, your people are the reason Rhodesia is gone

Angola should have been glassed and done with
Waste of time

>to slaughter whites en masse
The US has never done this

Angola was basically the US during the 1950s. Hell, it pretty much was more valuable than the mainland.

Batman fallacy.

You cannot defeat evil by allowing it to live.

We rarely play only one side, side effect of being taken over by jews

Then where are they colonies?

Jews and dirty Anglos are the reason the UK forced both nations to end up dying

Jews in Israel tend to be more conservative, but they're still looking out for Numero Uno.

Hitler's original solution was to send the Jews to Israel.

What is Malawi?

Yep, but if we had shelled it to death things would be different
Sorry 'bout that btw, you can thank the beady eyed anglo for starting the anti-african colony crusades

Incorrect, he was going to send them to Madagascar

Leftist coup overthrew the authoritarian right-wing regime in Metropolitan/Mainland Portugal. It weren't not the blacks.

The Angolan theatre was already won, Mozambican theatre is in verge of winning and Guiné-Bissau was a stalemate /partial defeat by 1974

The only thing valuable we lost was in Morocco. Pic related is what we lost. Thoughts?

Sending them to Madagascar would've been the best overall solution. That way SA and Rhodesia could probably have enough justification to stay afloat.

I find it amazing that Portugal, a little country with a population not bigger than 8 million people still had an empire in 1960

I love you Portubros
Portugal uma delicia

What about Botswana and swaziland? What was their endgame?

Whites could settle the southern tip of the continent because of tropical diseases. If there had been sufficient advances in technology and medicine back then, Africa would have been conquered from its natives like Australia was.

White men are LARPing cucks. The only time a white man will fight with all of his skill and fury is when he has Jews to tell him to genocide his own kind.

White men are devoid of actual leadership and will never go on the offensive against the lesser races.

If you really want a real redpill and not the safe-space bullshit paraded here on nu-Sup Forums it is this: The Egyptian Pharoahs were white. Recent scientific evidence proves this. It also proves that white-flight has been going on for 8000 years non-stop. For 8000 fucking years white men have been losing control over their countries and running like cowards. Funny thing is that now, there is no where left to run too. Oh and for 8000 years white men have been using black and brown labor like the shortsighted, greedy fucks they are, and for 8000 years their workforce keeps turning against them and destroying their societies. Tick tock tick tock, white race.

>funding both sides

His people are the only reason Rhodesia ever existed in the first place.

There are a lot of things hidden in the sand just like there are in the snow
Exactly, they would also be in no position to dictate what others do as well as have nobody to cry to for gibs as not being in the ME means no kebab threats of death
Hitler & Co. knew what they were doing

HAHAH FUCKING WHITE MEN...Can only field 200 soldiers? How fucking pathetic. I'm glad they lost that country. What a bunch of cucks. And yes I see the death count, and yes it's high, but still 200 soldiers? It's like white men can't think more than 5 minutes into the future. No wonder every white country is on the bring of total collapse and the white race will go extinct in the next 100 years.

Second

whites back home didn't let tem

Look at the snoz on him!

He also secretly helped the ANC though

I think it was out of necessity. They were (and still are) dependent on SA for trade. Also both countries are landlocked and require SA for access to seaports. When Mozambique fell, Maputo and Beira's harbours were dysfunctional so they were even more reliant on SA. At that time Zambia had to cut a deal with the Chinese to built a railway to Dar es Salaam to be less dependent on SA. Swaziland requires SA to dump their excess population on to find work here. They are heavily reliant on remittances.

Boers did that though
The English are the only reason they don't exist anymore

interesting, thanks for sharing that

I donno.. maybe the same thing as an Aleppo?

>war ends on 9/11
What did the occult kikes mean by this?

>1:1000 k:d ratio

C'mon,
Zimbabwe isn't that bad, with some elbow grease that place still has so much potential top be a mineral and agricultural goldmine!

It was a special operation you utter spastic

No the fuck it isn't, do your fucking homework Sven
Rhodesia existed well before the fucking english stole their clay

Well, Franco had nuke program started via the extraction of Uranium from Western Sahara if that's anything. Sidi Ifni is ours

so one the verge of collapse worse then already collapsed?

Is Portugal the most underrated destination in Western Europe?

Rhodesia was created by Cecil RHODES who was English

They were betrayed by people like Ted Kennedy, may piss be upon him.

You did not deserve what the kebab did to you

Wasn't bong clay though regardless of charter
Next thing you'll say the british made SA kek

>American education

Africa itself is such a god-tier continent. So many natural resources and wonders, but it's all squandered because of all the niggers squatting on that clay.

I dream of one day taking back africa and lebensrauming the entire fucking thing, starting in Cape Town and gradually expelling all the dindus further and further as vast swathes of land are made completely pure.