Can we ever go back?

Can we ever go back?

I hope. I'm trying to find the finished picture of this if anyone has it

But that generation had the easiest life and ruined the world for everyone else

I am curious as to why yours is unfinished. Kind of makes me skeptical as to whether this is even accurate.

bump

Only if we take women's rights away.

Emigrate to a country with small population but large landmass en masse.

Yeah, don't ever let anyone feed you nihilistic garbage about the glory days of this country being forever lost.

Mass deportations of illegals, no more government benefits for non citizens. There you go

What is this?

Back in 1950s, America was overwhelmingly white, Anglophone, Christian, and European, which provided enough unity to hold it together. The poor communications and long distances provided enough separation to maintain peace among groups that detested each other: Massachusetts and Alabama, West Virginia and California.

Ever since the 1965, the country has gone through fundamental change. The US, once a nation, is now a group of angry minorities trapped in one environment. Blacks are in open insurrection. The borders barely exist. The government cannot or will not enforce the laws. The majority of newborns are now non-white, and you don't go back from this. The culture now drinks deeply from the ghetto, and there is no turning this around either.

The country has achieved the dictatorship of the sub-proletariat, and there's no peaceful, democratic solution to reverse that. Trump may build walls and start wars, but the rot will go on. Tell me why it won't.

>Ever since the 1965
the year we got Jewed

Large empty swathes of land making decisions for the parts of the country that make up 2/3 of american GDP

I'm sure Russia is in rough shape, and i know you're probably butthurt that you have copious amounts of muslims, chinks and mongolians among you, but most of the US (e.g. most places that didnt vote for trump) are doing just fine. Even those areas could be OK too, but they'd rather play the victim than take responsibility for themselves (muh obama!). I look forward to the end of trump's term and these places realize they are actually worse off than when they they started. dumbass hicks

No, we only go black

Possibly. The first step is refusing to pay for people who don't produce. You want to stay here? It won't be on our dime. That will take care of 2/3rds of the problem right there.
The initial step has to be an economically- or criminally-based one - if you try a racially-based first step, a large percentage of other whites will dig in their heels in opposition.

Trump got elected. This was not part of the plan. And it's the way back for America and even most of those in denial will realize it. America is far from lost, we are only inspired by what's lost elsewhere. We have to go back.

Only if you conquer it.

We tried that here it's already failed poopneesh

no, but you have to go back

>can we ever go back to that fantasy I saw on television when I was little that never actually existed?

Russia has its problems. Id rate it "Very good", not "Excellent". But USA? You say youre fine. You were the Chad successor since the British Empire passed the torch. It is long gone now. Now You are 56%

The guy was making it when I saved. Thank you though. White genocide is real

Yes but not through pain and suffering. There will be a reset.

Trump won't and can't fix anything

There is a decades long collapse of social, economic and political systems, the end result being the collapse of the US dollar and an ethnicity fueled civil war. In my opinion you are probably better off pondering about how the US will balkanize rather than how 'college SJWs' will be stopped.

Anyone have the modern day comparison?

Not without a genocide and lets face it, you dont have the balls for that do you faggot?