Does Anyone has A life Worse than Slaine Troyard in Anime [spoiler] You Can't name one [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/16rQQ5gF1XZj_XA1W6AfNbkBp9LAgvDrbtVt0q32vL6c/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>writting the spoiler manually
>fucking up a "you can't" thread
You have a worst life than him

This is my first "You can't" Thread and I never used the spoiler tag before, sorry.

0/10 post
0/10 anime

Kaneki Ken

Considered Hitler by the entire world and locked in an autist's rape cave for the rest of his life. On the plus side he doesn't have to worry about giving birth to Inaho's kids I guess.

Fuck off.

> this is how you spoiler correctly

I can name a fag who cant spoiler

Welcome to reddit.

Everybody who was unfortunate enough to inflict AZ upon themselves is already worse off than him.

Well then How can Slaine go from what he was in series one to a prison bitch with inmates that should be pic related.

OP

No problem user, lurk more you will learn after some time

once more in english

Thanks

I meant in the picture (the Inmates raping Slaine Not Inaho)

>Literally does everything for his princess
>becomes leader of army and dictator
>still doesn't get princess
>tries to kill rival
>fails and is arrested for war crimes
>neither him not rival get her
>instead they get cucked by random dude that showed up at episode 22

I'm surprised he didn't kill himself

I don't Think Slaine will be locked in Inaho's rape cave for the rest of his life.

He will have to worry about Inaho giving birth because there is nothing he can't do. He would even bring back Ed's mom if you give him enough time.

You Mean Slaine's Mom

That one he'd probably try to get away with putting on a wig.

Yeah after Inaho or any gaurds rape him to make his live even more shitter that what it was.

No one is getting raped under Inaho's supervision user. The look on Slaine's face lately is of eternal boredom and too many hours playing chess.

I finished season 1 awhile ago, if that's what truly happens then fuck that I'm not watching anymore, lol that pisses me off severely.

Well then what about when Inaho is gone? And, is Inaho is the one who is keeping Slaine in Jail for Life (if it is for life)?

Inaho will never be gone until Slaine is freed from the chains of misery and he must have cameras everywhere. The guards salute him so they respect him a little at least. No one knows who put Slaine there but it probably was someone else in the UFE. My guess is that Inaho was able to bargain with someone of a high rank to let Slaine survive in secret under those terms. It's not for life, the director said Slaine would get out of there one day.

Hopefully not as a rear-admiral

The director can say whatever he wants but unless it's animated or in an official piece of media it's just damage control.

Earth didn't have an oberstein

Slaine gave a broad hopeful smile at the end. You should cling to that instead of all the rape fan doujin.

Maybe he likes the rape doujin better?

Are you implying Slaine can't have children?

If course Slaine can't have children cause he's a boy.

>gang raped
>implying he shares Slaine

He's obsessed with opening his heart to him. Even gets wet so he'll notice him.

>Dorito couldn't win the bowl

Fucking Eggs. ;_;

Best Girl can't be a boy, user.

Probably. It's easier to say any form of good end is damage control than to admit that you're a degenerate that can only picture Slaine taking dick or being submissive.

There's a cd drama after that end. It's pretty gay.

Guts

If by gay you mean Inaho's pathetic attempts of getting Slaine senpai to notice him.

so when will Lemrina break him out prison?

He was successful in the end.

He and Inaho fucked off to some tropical island a year after the ending, so she would find that empty.

Its hard to ignore someone in solitary confinement.

Slaine conceded him a match, not the victory.

Fucking this.

You're just delaying the inevitable. Inaho four wall powers read the draft idea and he knows how this will end.

Slaine's mom is actually still alive (it comes up in the Episode 24.5 special).

That actually just makes Slaine's life even worse. He could have stayed with his mom when his dad went to Mars, or gone back to Earth after his dad died. But it was more fun to make him suffer.

Inaho did have one robot eye, but he's a poor man's Yang.

You mean that one draft where the both of them eloped?

Well, will Slaine's live ever get any better?

>it comes up in the Episode 24.5 special
It doesn't. There's no mention of his mother in 24.5 whatsoever. There's no evidence if she's alive or dead, we know literally nothing about this character.

Yes, more like they ended up living together in one corner of the world. That was confirmed to be their end, six months after the 24.5 in Inaho's birthday exhibition. The image of the two of them in that island is a representation (Inaho has a convincing glass eye, if I recall correctly for twitter reports).
Slaine's imprisonment was only due to his depression. He only began to recover after 24.5. Before that he still had some suicidal tendencies.

Nobody should expect a sequel. It's all resolved in a half assed way.

>Inaho has a convincing glass eye, if I recall correctly for twitter reports
That was fan speculation. There was no information or context attached to that image.

>Slaine's imprisonment was only due to his depression
It was punishment. Aoki said Slaine would be released after he atoned for his crimes.

>Before that he still had some suicidal tendencies.
Maybe in your fanfiction. If Slaine wanted to kill himself he would have done it. Inaho not even bothering to check on him often means he was doing just fine.

There were members of the staff in the exhibition. It wasn't speculation. Aoki Ei also announced the Slaine's and Inaho's exhibition would have a surprise for the fans.

He wrapped it up in a fucking con.

>Aoki said Slaine would be released after he atoned for his crimes.

Also, adding to this, Aoki stated Slaine's only crime was his self hatred for killing Saazbaum in Another Day. That's what haunts him.

>Slaine's only crime was his self hatred
Protip: Self-hatred isn't a crime.
Perpetuating a war that kills millions is.

>There were members of the staff in the exhibition.
If you're talking about the canvas exhibition, then not really. Aoki showed up early to sign a poster and left before the store opened to the public. It was speculation, I remember very clearly how everyone was asking each other if it was a glass eye or what, and how no one ever explained what was happening there.

>Aoki Ei also announced the Slaine's and Inaho's exhibition would have a surprise for the fans.
It wasn't Slaine and Inaho's exhibition, it was a special birthday store for them at separate dates to showcase merchandise. The surprise was both canvas being available for sale after Inaho's birthday. Before they were only up for display.

>He wrapped it up in a fucking con.
You're going to have to be more specific than that and provide a properly sourced report with Japanese quotes. I think you're mixing up a bunch of incorrect information.

>Aoki stated Slaine's only crime was his self hatred for killing Saazbaum
Got a scan? I'd love to read that.

>gives all for Hime, even aborts his keikakus so she can win
>she scapegoats him to be literally Satan
Man, Hime was a cunt

lurk for 2 years before posting

A sociopath is a better word.

The war was already on. Slaine just took the wheel to end it faster.

>He didn't say "STOP FIGHTAN BROS" immediately

Oh yeah sure, "end it faster"

Well that Wouldn't work anyway.

everyone from Texhnolyze and that guy from NLH

Only moral choice. Ends don't justify the means, Lenin-san.

As if that wouldn't get him another visit to some count's torture chamber for being a traitor

I haven't watched it but was thinking about it just to see what's up, is it really that bad?

The count was dead by the time he could do it

No, it's just Sup Forums being autistic and disliking a show for not being what they want it to be

first season is mediocre and dumb, but has a pretty killer final episode that makes you think 'huh, maybe it was worth wading through all the cliche bullshit for an ending that defies convention'

second season shits all over the final episode with a 'lol just kidding' from the very start then nosedives into pure unadulterated shit and circlejerk from start to finish.

In season 1 the Earth forces are getting wiped out by like not even 1/3rd of the counts orbiting the earth. They make a last stand in their last remaining base and defeat 1 Count there. Suddenly in S2 all their military bases are rebuilt AND they have a foothold in space despite the earth's orbit being guarded by the remaining 20something counts, each with their own space castles more suited to space battles than in Earth, and a magic robot.

Oh and the main character gets shot in the head at nearly point blank range(like 5ft) and is just fine in the 2nd season too. Despite the princess needing their advanced alien regeneration tank to keep her alive for most of S2 after getting shot in the head.

I can mention more if you want

This Whole anime just shits on Slaine.

>. Suddenly in S2 all their military bases are rebuilt AND they have a foothold in space despite the earth's orbit being guarded by the remaining 20something counts, each with their own space castles more suited to space battles than in Earth, and a magic robot.
this pissed me off, they didn't even explain how it was possible.

like season two takes place less than 2 years after season 1, right? Humanity was fucking destroyed in the first couple episodes of season 1, its infrastructure totalled, it's military nearly nonexistent

then somehow humanity manages to build a space army to rival the martians, who have designed their entire military around space engagements. This is when we were told in season 1 humans have been prepping for war for years but still got blown the fuck out in a few days. So the combined efforts of all of humanity couldn't match one dipshit with a magic eyeball and a robot.

How can you even defend S2, It's complete trash right from the get go.

It's just that piece of shit predicting everything with his mechanical eye and he's suppose to lose his eye after using it so much but nope hahahaha gotta give him everything.

Well Count Cruteo should not have treated Slaine like Shit to begin with.

lurk more

It's just a piece of shit with Ichigo beating all these increasingly more powerful soul reapers who have been soul reapers their entire lives and he's supposed to lose his powers after using that insanely powerful final getsuga tenshou but nope hahhaha gotta give him everything.

WELCOME TO ANIME, LELOUCH, I SEE CODE GEASS WAS YOUR FIRST

The frustrating thing is that the counts finally had Earth in their grasp, they were winning and they still surrender because of Asshime. It seems terribly unrealistic. So what if she has Aldnoah? She could have been imprisoned and forced to cooperate. Then she goes off and let's Earth research Aldnoah too, and when they master it you can bet they will cut off Vers again and stop providing them with food.

It was in a Q&A pamphlet, I had this saved but am not sure if I mixed up some files

>Slaine’s mother is still alive. She divorced Dr Troyard because he was too engrossed in his Aldnoah research. For more information about Slaine’s parents please read the novel from BD8.

docs.google.com/document/d/16rQQ5gF1XZj_XA1W6AfNbkBp9LAgvDrbtVt0q32vL6c/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The irony of someone named lelouch complaining about a main with an OP magic eye is just too much

I read this and I feel Like Slaine is in Guantanamo Bay in the country Inaho lives.

Lelouch is a moron and has shit taste.

Fan speculation is that the prison is on Awaji Island judging by the poster

>this thread is still here

At least you could post Lemons x Slaine.

Last time he did that, the Emperor started the war. It backfired on him.

Lemons never had a chance with Slaine

That's wrong though. Slaine only remembers her and Harklight fondly, and he stated he left his "heart in the Moon" (not Vers, the Moon). He was just unable to think he was worthy of her affection, and was self loathing about it (as we know in 24.5).

He got fucked by gary stu. Poor guy.

If he came then it's fine.

>He was just unable to think he was worthy of her affection
>shipper delusion this hard

He was depressed in season 2 and self loathing but he never romantically approached Lemrina, compare how he viewed Asseylum and how he viewed Lemmy.

You interpret the lines in 24.5 as romantic, but he was close to both Harklight and Lemrina and trusted them. He could have also just cared about them as his most trustworthy comrades. The only thing that's stated in 24.5 is that "he left the part of him that cared for people on the moon" (which doesn't sound romantic) and that he feels guilty about "caging" Lemrina (and Asseylum) which is normal because he was lying to her and using her.

Why didn't they just make Inaho a girl if they keep drawing him with girl parts?

He was never in love with Asseylum, idiot.

>Literally EVERYONE alive got off Scott free except slaine who is forced to play board games with his captor

why?

Slaine should have gone for Lem when he realized Lem loved him.
Inaho should have gone for that short haired chick instead.

They should have never bothered with Ass Hime.

Some article in magazine stated that Slaine is now completely free from Asseylum. She is still important to him, but not to the point to think about her all the day and doing extremely reckless and suicidical stuff for her sake. Slaine was the bird in the cage and he is now free to move forward in his new life, so if ever Lemirna and Slaine reunited again they really have a good chance to get together this time.

Lem was still a useless tool and a selfish cunt, who caused more trouble than she's worth. She is much much better than Asseylum but she isn't good.

That still doesn't refute that he wasn't too hot for Lemons. He acts polite and distanced towards her and she is the one who tried approaching him.

Aldnoah left all up to your own interpretation, all ships sank and all are possible if you force shipping delusions hard enough.

The kid from 3000 leagues in search of mother. And every child in Now and Then here and there.