American girl goes MENTAL on Danish guy for wearing a MAGA gat

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1505707501

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1505707501
fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hat*

>"assaulted" by a roastie

Just chuck her into Sweden, she'll change her tune after the kebab get done passing her around.

That's what that asshole deserves for sticking his nose in other people's politics. Why don't you fix your own country rather than larp as an American nazi?

>she thinks "racist" is an insult

>WAHH WHY DO YOU WANT BORDERS AND LAW AND SHIT

this is why you dumb roastie cunt

>liveleak.com/view?i=190_1505707501
bump

Yellow fever is a blessing

Robowaifus soon lads. Just hang in there

MAGA

The Danish are the most based people on the continent, so this is no surprise to anyone. My sister did some of her PhD comparative work in Copenhagen and talks approvingly about how conservative they are.

She cant stop saying fucking

Why do women think it's acceptable to act like toddlers and throw tantrums in public? Is it western men? Are we just so cucked we let women do whatever they want just to get pussy?

>Stupid American white bitch being ignorant
Why does this surprise anyone?

>flees americans trump nazis
>arrives to danish trump nazi

Triggering roasties, forever and forever, a hundred years Triggering roasties

>but im a white drunk american woman im allowed to do anything i want!

This is what happens when you confuse Denmark with Sweden.

Why do Europeans live vicariously through us. So bizarre

That would explain why I make the average republicuck look like a liberal.

>like, wtf, you want me to have a coherent thought and express it? you're an intolerant racist! I literally can't even right now...
>*throws beer at a foreigner for wearing her president's hat*

she wanted that danish cock and he wouldn't deliver

American women are so awful.

Why do liberal women love getting into the personal space of right-wing "racists" (pic kinda related)?

Are people in other countries like this? Or is it just Americans who lack any and all semblance of class?

This is a sad reflection on the fate of danish stock when they emigrated to the USA from Europe some hundred years ago. She is white, but obviously lost, in a cosmic sense. Sad.

this

whenever someone calls me a racist I just say "ok?" and they're BTFO. Sometimes I spice things up with "I hate niggers spics paks chinks and jews, muzzies too. I'm a non-discriminatory racist."

>getting this assblasted

lmao roasties

you are too sensitive about politics

>We chose to take legal action the following day. A case has been opened and she will be charged with politically motivated assault (a hate crime).

what a fucking loser

Poor, indoctrinated moron. We should pray for the mentally deficient and easily deceived.

>Are we just so cucked we let women do whatever they want just to get pussy?

Yes, if there's some guy who won't tolerate a womans shit like in the video,some other guy will reinforce a womans beliefs that they're always right no matter what.

>142001248
>begging for (You)'s this hard

>using the Left's tactics against them is bad
Choke on a dick, faggot.

*winner

>you are too sensitive about politics

That's because it's all virtue signalling and identity politics "muh racism".

punks/antifa in germany will harass you if you wear the wrong clothes in their opinion. if you maneuver the conversation in a way that they attack you first you can legally beat them up tho :^)

>Peace, love, and tolerance to all human beans!!!
>Unless that person is a white male Trump supporter..

Sheeeiitt
She just has low-self-esteem and insecurity issues. Two traits that define the modern left.

Is this what happens when you watch too much John Oliver?

Sorry sweetie, actions have consequences.

you rayciss

Fuck you British person.

It is almost like she does not have the same rights in the country she was in compared to lives in.

I'm an equal opportunist

Just means he's legally savvy unlike the average American.

He's free to follow the politics of other countries you fucking fag

That looks like photoshop

The same shit was happening in Germany circa 1920s with Antifa. Shit, the leftist street harassment was one big reason the Nazis won elections.

you're not sending your best burgers.

>t. Liberal

the statistic is waysis!!!

No I was in isreal once for work, group of isrealis and a group of Americans having dinner

Things got political trump came up and the Israelis mostly like him (single issue voters) and t a coupe of the women got all worked up when some of the guys from philly said they were going to vote for him.

One of the isrelis was like what the fuck? Why are they so upset about this? And I told him people in the us, especially right now, are way over the top about politics and some people get upset easily, but generally talking politics with people you don't know well can be considerd rude or end up on a fight.

He thought that was the dumbest shit he had ever heard

How did she assault him?

it varies very hard between certain states/citys tho
i never had any problems in heidelberg but mannheim is a godforsaken trashcan of a city

threw a drink at him

She's gotta be a Jew. We will find out her name soon enough, and ten to one she's a member of the Tribe. The arrogance is always a dead giveaway.

It's not just politics though. I was out eating dinner yesterday and heard some idiots speaking so loud for the entire restaurant to hear, using swear words, just sounding like complete idiots, so obnoxious and cringey. I saw two European tourists sitting across (I think they were speaking German) from me and you could see they were like "wtf" and got up and left. I see this sort of thing all the time, like this country is just one big circus filled with idiots. I just get the impression this is purely an American thing. Feels like I'm living in hell, like I'm not even living around the same species.

You dont have the same rights in Europe as you do in the US user.

>Wears a hat
>Is somehow immediately an asshole, nazi, stickybeak and LARPer simultaneously

Kill yourself you judgmental cunt.

>your words hurt my feelings
the right should not adopt the lefts victimhood strategy. the new appeal of the right came from the wish of the younger generations not to be pathetic whiny bitches

>getting that triggered over someone wearing a hat

Its all sexual, she really just wanted the tip

I cant wait for the day when fucking faggots can openly get necked in public

it's almost as if throwing a glass at someone has consequences

>Shitstalia
>Fuck off inbredprisonnigger or asian

>LIBERAL
>TOLERANCE
>AT HAND!

People of Denmark is more free than people in America.
What she did was legal until she threw something on him, and what's worse is, her motive was political.

fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf

Throwing a liquid in someone's face counts as assault. while she probably wont see jail time nor a fine it could cost her her student visa.

This, it was an obvious shit test

There's a lot of liberals that go to Europe because they think it is their liberal paradise. You know how white liberals do, after they ruin one white area they go to the next to ruin that one too? Same thing applies.

I know a few girls like this who go to Europe with these ideas in mind. So this girl probably thought she was in her liberal utopia and seeing this Danish man just took one big gargantuan shit on all that effort she spent to go live among "the enlightened liberal Europeans" (in her mind).

My Thai wife and I smiled at this, Thanks for the giggle m8.

>implying you wouldnt charge someone for a hate crime for speaking out against your faggot culture

think she was just drunk and misunderstood the social situation she was in and was trying to virtue signal. It's hard to see the context but I would not be surprised if she had initially thought the Dane was another American

Non white piwcw of Shit take your shit and go back

Counts as assault here as well, but you would be hard pressed to actually get the police to do their job unless you were a pregnant/elderly woman and it happened to you right in front of them.

It clearly is

well america really is further down the road. we´re on the same or at least a very similar path.
i was there once. mostly canada, but also in the us and met enough americans to never come back there.
dont get me wrong, met a lot of really great people there (mostly farmers) but there is some unreal filth around. will never get the image of that obese bitch feeding her infant withc coca cola™ out of my head

>you fucking fucking racist
She can't even find the words, but then I'm not surprised there's a vast disconnect in her reality when she's shouting at others, calling them horrible people.

Like pedophillia, brain damage is fixed with a 12 gauge to the back of the skull. Take her out back and just get it over with.

She threw a full beer glass ahmed.

She verbally accosted and threatened the victim, she'll be enrolled in corrective tolerance courses and hopefully deported back to her nation of origin, considering she's a criminal now.

Based Danes

I've already had 3 blonde children with surrogates m8. What's your blonde children score?

>142003101
So desperate for a (you) aren't you?

>You will never have a moot sexdoll

Europe is a Liberal paradise if you stay within the capitals. Go outside of them; welcome to reality.

Lol wtf it's not even in america, crazy bitch.

lol why would a danish guy have a MAGA hat? Are you retarded?

Shut up faggot, no one cares what you think.

DRUMPFS AMERIKKKA
Racist white boy had it coming. WAAAHHHHH I got a little beer spilled on me WAHHHH

Yeah no one is more free than the communist Chinese.

Sure but since she's a foreign national, was caught on tape and witnessed by a lot of people the investigation becomes fairly trivial. I can't say for certain that there'd truly come anything out of it though.

*Supports protest over violent heroin dealer based on race

*Calls you racist

This is what I don't understand, why Europeans live vicariously through America. I was speaking to a girl in Germany attending university and she told me she was taking a class about America lol wtf. Then she changed all her Facebook information to be about American politics. And her and her friends were arguing about American politics - it was so bizarre.

she probably just got blown the fuck out and decided to take it out on someone wearing a maga cap. Look at the state of her, she's a 5 at best even before getting pissed up, would have been all over someone like the kraken

they want to get punched or just pushed off so they can spend the next several weeks shrieking about how the right is violent and aggressive

it's really not complicated

And Amerifats wonder why we hate them. Most obnoxious cunts on the planet. You're a guest in a foreign country, you fucking roastie whore. Show some respect to the locals, or get out.

Europeans really don't seem to follow how our class breakdown is. The average European population is largely the lower-middle class or middle class relative to their country. In the US we have an increasingly large lower class, so our whole ratios of lower : middle : upper are different than overseas

So while most Germans have a higher living standard, better food, and better education than the average American we have a much larger upper middle and upper class that exceeds German living standards, education, and discernment for healthy activities and foods

It's mostly for fun. Most people I know who've gone to America have bought one. It's some sort of bizarre statement about the US political system or something. People who wear them don't even hate Mexicans.

I think you're reading a bit too much into it. It's just a bit of fun.

Dude, so much this. All these retarded fuckig lefties that think everyone in the Europe is like a San Francisco democrat.

They have like 5% minority population and are on the verge of national crisis over it.

Euros are far more racist than most anyone in the USA, you don't get the explosive riots and racial violence (well, didn't used to until now) because they haven't had tens of millions of them in their nations like we do

Pretty easy to pretend like you don't care about black peope when you see like 1 a month at most

t. someone who sticks his nose in weird places so he should know.