Look who's back. Is the railgun manga finally getting its shit together after over a year of nonsense?

Look who's back. Is the railgun manga finally getting its shit together after over a year of nonsense?

No because her opponent is someone no one gives a fuck about thus another shitty arc.

Oh fuck off with your negativity.

I want to see railgun's take on Uiharu's lovescene with Kaline at least.

We're more than a week after Battle Royale.
It's not gonna happen.

Who gives a fuck about Railgun anymore?

I'll dump the chapter.

Antagonist doesn't have to be someone we already know for the arc to be good. Besides, the implications of this chapter could lead to some good cameos anyways.

Plenty of people do secondary-kun. Raildex is far from dead.

Seems like it's pretty much just you and maybe one other guy now.

Nobody, it's all about Blood Sign now

I could have sworn I've seen this scene before in this manga. Maybe at least a couple times. Props for creativity!

>implying you can properly count individuals on Sup Forums
Hell, anons even spout the same bullshit nowadays.

We've had a couple threads around 80-100 posters these past few days though.

>Actually expecting shit from this manga when it wasted several months of build up for literally nothing

I have every right to be negative.

It just feels it's gonna be another irrelevant arc just to fill up volume spaces.

Either way i'm just gonna let this stack up until for a while.

Is that a new Pokemon trainer?

are the characters still the same age from the beginning? nobody looks any different

>I have every right to be negative.
No you don't. You can just drop the manga.
Nobody obliges you to keep on going if you don't like it.

All raildex events take place in less than a year.

I wonder why the scientists are squiggles on one panel and drawn properly on the next.

Does Metal Ryouko have impaired recognition abilities?

I'm hype for this arc now
Thanks for dumping

Perhaps, it might simply be connected to the soul issue though. Maybe it's corrupted or something.

Sorry. KISAMA

Rensa?

That's all. She caused an explosion and disappeared real quick, if she really is some kind of early Rensa model then she must have started using the level 5 powers.

I love her look, terrorist biri a cute

So let me see if I understood the action right.

>Mikoto sneaks up a lab building
>cyborg girl blows a hole through the side of the building
>falls
>Mikoto tries to break the cyborg girl's fall with banners (?)
>reaches the ground and cyborg is no longer there
>cyborg girl has escaped the lab and is now at large
Is that what happened?

Pretty much. Even if she is a cyborg, the banners wouldn't be enough to break her fall. Rensa is known for using both level 5 powers and copying any esper power within a certain radius, so if she isn't fully ready yet I assume she copied Mikoto.

Her landing reminds me of Hitokawa Hasami from the Accel manga. Come to think of it, she and Ryouko also represent an inquiry into esper powers. Hasami is dead and probably has no soul, and cannot use her esper ability, while Metal Ryouko might have a soul and, despite being completely mechanical, could use esper powers.

Now how will this relate to the development of the Indian Poker cards?

Railgun? More like railshit.

Maybe the cards will be used to distribute souls without requiring the subjects to split their body. That way you could build an army of disposable androids/cyborgs with esper powers.

>posting relics

Tomboys are miracles from god

>Maybe the cards will be used to distribute souls without requiring the subjects to split their body. That way you could build an army of disposable androids/cyborgs with esper powers.

Or it's used by Metal Ryouko to know more about the world. In a way, she could become the largest repository of scientific knowledge, just like how Index is the largest repository of magical knowledge.

Who's this boy?

>Misaka
>Tomboy

When will this meme end?

God, I want them to be friends so badly

Mikoto is a miracle from god aka Kamachi

When it stops being canon

>More Misaki shit

I'll stop to reading for a while, or until Saiai returns.

Just because she put up a cap and a hoody don't mean she some tomboy now.

She still acts like a normal girl every other time.

Don't leave us user, ignore the shitty Misaki's scenes, we'll get some NT stuff finally

Normal girls don't casually lift teenagers equal to or heavier than themselves

Normal girls don't loiter around picking fights with whoever has the misfortune of crossing her

And girly girls don't prefer shorts

Picked up

"I... I'm a human...?"

>Normal girls don't casually lift teenagers equal to or heavier than themselves

How many times it's needed to say it.

It's called MAGENESTISM

M-A-G-N-E-T-I-S-M
A
G
N
T
I
S
M

>MAGENESTISM
>MAGNTISM

ups, my wrong

Well normal girls don't have electric powers
:^)

Didn't know she could turn human flesh magnetic

As people on the last thread said, it does look like Rensa.

There wasn't a maid there, was it?
It's just a cleaning robot.

It looks like is right.
Something is fucking off with the other Ryouko.

Fucking hell, Tomboy Mikoto is literally perfect.

My little terrorist can't be this cute

I don't know if it's magnetism (she could repel her arms against the ground) but these girls are all pretty skinny and Mikoto is known for being an athlete so it's not unreasonable to think that she could carry other girls. And mikoto is actually quite nice to most people she meets, its just she reacts especially badly to assholes but there are many different types of "normal" people so it's not too notable. Your shorts point is bulletproof though.

Mikoto is so girly

>building explodes before she even gets inside

I'm starting to think Mikoto's cap has powers just like Touma's hoodie.

Breaking news

Tomboy =/= bulldyke that hates the color pink

She was carrying Touma, a fairy and half of a girl in the latest novel.

How can she be perfect when she's not even best?

The Fairy stayed at home though

yeah she could repel her body against the ground, in fact she could create a magnetic field around them so they are all super light

>dat ponytail

I'm addicted

The main reason Rensa was built was because Mikoto attacked all those facilities and Kakine rebelled against the city. Maybe that's why he was introduced, to start setting this up. Rensa 29 or bust, though.

>All raildex events take place in less than a year.

Has this chart been updated?

Makes you wonder how Academy City didn't implode before.

Thanks for posting this.

Also,

>Surgically dividing yourself then putting yourself back together

The scientists in academy city are just so fucked up.

Man, I miss the old Fuyukawa's style when it is about Misaka terrorist, this new it's hard to get for me.

she has long hair, a little back then

It'll probably feel more right when she gets mad and aggressive. Either way, when Mikoto puts on the cap you now shit is going to go down.

I'm pretty sure psycho Mugino is lurking around at this time and having them meet again would be fantastic.

would Mugino even give a fuck

In that crazed state, perhaps. If it actually happens it wouldn't be a full on battle like last time though, Mugino would want to save her energy to job to Hamazura again.

Presumably there are many "Protagonists" doing lots of stuff behind the scenes without getting any recognition. Additionally since technically Alistair knows 99% of things that go on in city, he can easily assign someone to resolve things if the situation is bad enough and wont resolve itself.
Also a a reasonable number of events probably would never have occurred if not for the main three protagonists (The fact that they're in the city or the fact they involved themselves in certain events and took certain actions).

Maybe it'll be Mugino walking in her direction looking all pissed and crazy, Misaka readies for a fight wondering what the fuck is going on only for Mugino to completely ignore her existence while muttering Hamazura.

That's the way I see it going

How is Touma's hoodie still in one piece?

You know how Saints are super strong because they just so happen to be a lot like Jesus?
The hoodie's the same thing but with the Shroud of Turin. And it's immune to IB for some reason.

Has science gone too far?

Is it just me or Fuyukawa's art is being less detailed every chapter? It's all bubbly now.

It's laughable how Railgun arcs that does not feature Touma are shit.

>several months of build up
>on a monthly manga
That's nothing.

It's monthly but has length similar to weekly manga. Why?

Nice meme. Sisters' arc in Railgun was perfectly fine before Touma got involved, and Daihaseisai wasn't bad either prior to Touma's fight.

Dream Ranker was only mediocre until Frenda and Saten met, and even then it's too early to judge it because we've just gotten to the real meat.

Don't ask me. I'm pissed enough at Yumekui Merry for doing the exact same thing.

Totally agree

Yeah, it is true. But we can do anything. Touma is on England now, I was totally hyped to see some reference from Avignon or memory loss plot but now i'm kinda dissapointed

I forgot to say, I hope this cyborg arc gets better otherwise I drop the manga again, at least we got NT reference