AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would anyone watch a bunch of elitist snobs jerk each other off over who had the best made up tv show

espescially when there was a packers falcons game on

B-but muh diversity! N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! FUCK GLUMP

XD

No shit.

The middle american trump supporting, gossip magazine reading, reality TV watching, movie going, housewives in suburbia and rural America stopped watching a show that called them retards.

This is like asking why blacks have turned away from the NAACP awards, it has become insulting

This. Also its a way for them to legally funnel money to each other tax free.

>fucking stupid americans, fuck them lol.

>stupid fucking americans ! watch our shit !

the image nicely sums things up
a bunch of ultracucks who are at the same time kicking the red carpet around with their shoes and rolling it out in front of themselves to walk on in a delusion of grandeur.

and some people out there honestly think it's a great show and wonder why the ratings would fall.

I don't even watch TV

Maybe they should stop the super obvious pretending that niggers are equal and just let them have their own show on BET

I've never understood why people would want to watch this in the first place.

They streamed it on youtube and yahoo (strangely) and no one watched.

TV ratings are down across the board.

Less point in watching an awards show if it's chosen based on the commitment to political correctness rather than the actual quality

it's almost like they stopped appealing to white people, the majority of the population, and thus lost a large part of their viewer base.

This. I don't even watch the news anymore

Emmy's are becoming like the Oscars. Award a bunch of shit no one really watched and hand out participation prizes for minorities.

>what do you mean people don't want to tune into our leftist hollywood elitist circlejerk?!?!

Who the fuck cares. A fucking award to a tv show I dont watch for people I dont care about. Its meaningless, trivial and boring.

First black producer wins a emmy or what ever, his whole speech is Fuck Trump, no thanks, no expression, just a tool. Great example for a person of the first to do.

>lets revamp it again, it'll work this time
Hollywood jews sure are in denial.

meanwhile I am an 23 year old chef at wendys. I have a 9 inch penis and make 120k per year, but I don't want to pay for cable and so I use my apartments free wifi to watch nfl on youtube. papa bless

Who would want to watch a show where a bunch of millionaire mediocre actors get presented with trophies and virtue signal on a stage about how Trump is all kinds of "ist" who promotes "ism" before hopping in limousines and going home to their gated mansions?

You must be a big tough guy

Self congratulatory (((Hollywood))) circlejerks have fallen out of style with the Goyim.

"Who would want to" and "who cares" doesn't really answer the millions of people who watched it every year but don't anymore

I have an idea to improve viewership.
Firstly, only one best actor. For all genres and both genders.
Second, one best show.
The whole show will take ten minutes. And the losers have their shows canceled as a punishment.

BERKELEY ANTIFA PEDOPHILIA EXPOSED

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE, SPREAD THE WORD

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

It would set bad precedent if the first black to do something wasn't complaining.

A lot of "everyday Americans" are just plain humble, modest people.
They are offended by loud, rich elites demanding that you watch a show about how great they are.

UUUU

das it mane
emmy threads are slide threads

this guy gets it

Gee whiz, it's almost like turning everything into a political "fuck Trump" pity party alienates people who otherwise used to watch it. Really energizes my pistachios.

There's LITERALLY zero reason to watch these shows even if you are a film/television buff and even if you dislike Trump. It's a bunch of rich people giving each other awards, and it's not like they possess any intellect, they're fucking actors and they're all stupid as shit as evidenced by their speeches. It's especially hilarious that any far leftists would watch this drivel as it's the ultimate display of bourgeoisie.

>rural and suburban retards refuse to be informed about politics by the most enlightened and intelligent city people
what else is new?

Agreed. TV is just old and boring. Thanks to video sharing sites like YouTube at least I can watch many different opinions instead of the Echo chamber with Limited options.

>people aren't interested in a leftist and cultural marxist circlejerk

ya hollywood fags can shove it up their cunts

This

this. i don't watch or read any kind of fictional media anymore really. not for any political purpose or boycott, just none of it interests me anymore.

music awards I can understand if a musician you like is playing or a game awards show since they seem to be packed with new trailers and shit but even then you can see the same shit on youtube minutes later.

Best awards shows ever where horror based awards shows since people would show up in full character attire and make a show of the entire thing but even then those have pretty much died out

Literally this. I don't even want to watch the fucking movies/shows they're jerking each other off about.

You guys watch with the wrong mindset.

If you truly want to enjoy the show, revel in the bitter misery of the still utterly assblasted liberals. The awards are meaningless, their suffering is everything.

I just think people have gotten tired of watching other people self-aggrandising. These shows are put on by actors and directors, for actors and directors. The public at large can't relate to this, so it's boring.

Being an actor must be a cake-walk. I'm sure there are days where a shoot drags out for a week, but that's a drop of piss in the ocean compared to a real job. Real work can be a fucking month longe hike up a mountain of flurrying shit.

>especially when there was a packers falcons game on

Yeah, especially when we could instead watch a bunch of feral black millionaires in tights tackle each other.

The (((Yahoo))) story put some of the blame on the NFL, but NFL ratings are down. (((They))) blamed the hurricanes this year, but last year it was due to the Presidential Election and
>REEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS ALL drumpf's fault! RESIST!
>I survived drumpf's election, you'll survive his impeachment!

I don't know
Make it an hour long show and it might interest some people. It's too fucking long and self congratulatory. Also it's gay

Now take this with a grain of salt but I've heard that various actors and such are actually starting to turn down appearing on Colberts show now because literally all he wants to do is verbally shitpost about Trump and gets salty at guests that dont partake in his hobby.

Late night hosts are supposed to talk shit about popular subjects in the news and Presidents are certainly a popular topic but you can only whine about the same thing so much on tv 5 nights a week before it gets old

They made it a Trump roast except with 100 percent less skill than the roast that already happened with him.

The only good thing on TV in the last few years was season 3 of Twin Peaks so who gives a shit. And if that gets any recognition at all it'll be next year's I think anyway.