Britbongs, what the fuck is going on there?

Britbongs, what the fuck is going on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGJSYnBUDbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Removing the non-violent option only guarentees the violent one occurring.
If people can't vote to remove politicians they will remove them physically.
Won't be a pretty outcome.

Sounds like Corbyn's cumsock has a weed on again. No one cares.

My shekels are all over the floor!

I hate that thing so much, good job it'll have no chance of ever getting close to power

Yeah that'll work

I like Jews from Israel,they have a good sense of humour and can poke fun at themselves. Muslims just chimp out all the time if anyone dares look at them the wrong way.

Politicans who can't handle abuse online should not be in positions of power. If you are that thin skinned you can't possibly cope with the cutthroat world of dealing with the Civil Service, let alone foreign powers who want to do us physical harm.

Spoken to several Muslims here that agree on the JQ. Muslims>kikes

I agree that autistic people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Yeah a bunch of autistic teenagers are going to violently overthrow the government. Please try it.

>this hasn't happened multiple times in the last 10 years

People who weren't delusional media brainwashed retards did, not you and your type.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGJSYnBUDbE

Of course the bong is sucking kike dick. If you didn't betray your fellow White people the kikes would all be dead and Europe would be strong. Fucking bongs and burgers.

Niggers need affirmative action for IQ.

Don't suck it too hard.

>bong is sucking kike dick
Not all can boast an healthy Swedish appetite

banned from voting

People who read the guardian should be banned from voting if anyone is.

brits can't seem to get the hang of this democracy thing

>Don't suck it too hard.
wtf i hate jews now

You're welcome Goybot

>Yeah a bunch of autistic teenagers are going to violently overthrow the government. Please try it.
you know the thought police in Britain would extend the law to encompass anything they want

>nigger
not suprised

the sooner they do it the sooner either a revolution happens or britbongs are destroyed. either one would be welcome at this point, the country is an embarrassment.

I'd like to ask a serious question - no memeing. How does a sub-80 IQ illiterate chimp like Diane Abbot become an MP? Anyone who's ever heard her speak knows what I'm talking about. How have we come to this?

Is this where all the Skeptics^TM immigrate to the US?

The British state are panicking and doing their usual thing of coming up with shitty ideas. In the wake of Jo Cox, death threats and physical assaults on British politicians have skyrocketed, and they're starting to get worried.

>suggests
>could be
>considered
i fucking hate modern sensationalist journalism

i fucking hate diane abbott too actually

yeah, wondering that meself
did no one else stand or what?

Is that a man in a wig?

she's been the MP there for 30 fucking years
she has a massive majority
despite all the stupid shit she does, she's basically bulletproof

That can only be the case. Even without looking at it through a race realist lens, she is one hollow, simple-minded bitch. How can anyone support her? Without looking it up, I'm guessing she's from a heavily "ethnic" constituency.

>arab spring wasn't instigated through social media brainwashing of mudskins

oh so its one of those politicians that is always saying outrageous things but keeps getting reelected because demographics

why do all black women look like fat men?

>a powerless autist has never gone an hero before
Please KYS

I have coen to expect better bant from kikeland.

shes stands in a place in London that is majority non white. They'll obviously not vote for a non white person. Also shes labour so she wins the free shit Olympics

She was Corbyn's lover

>to reduce abuse faced by politicians
What a fantastic idea, surely they won't move to more physical ways of expressing their discontent.
Also why the fuck is this ugly cunt allowed to be a politician in a European country?

bin that vote

Why has this thing not been gassed already?