So do I have shit taste?

so do I have shit taste?

not enough sol, and the one you do have (kiniro mosaic) is only decent

yeah wtf where's all the sol????

OP here, recommendations?

Eh... it's not too bad. About average for someone who was probably born the same year I graduated high-school.

You should actually look into some stuff made before 2005 besides Elfin fucking Lied.

That's a lot of generic anime. What did you blur out?

yes

no

just some manga I haven't read

>no Trigun

YOU FUCKED UP

Log Horizon (^-^)

Serial Experiments Lain
The Tatami Galaxy
One Punch Man
FLCL
Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion
Haibane Renmei

There's nothing in that list I wouldn't give at least a 9/10 to. Most of them are well known classics.

probably.
and where is Cowboy Bebop?

Get the fuck out you filthy tourist.

ok

Protip:There is no such thing as taste. It''s something mankind made up to quantify art and various medium that is completely subjective and cannot be measured.

Let newfags develop their own taste

>There's no such thing as taste, man invented it.
>Everything man made isn't real.

Taste is real. It may be a man made, an also an abstract concept, but that doesn't make it not a real thing. If concepts aren't things, then I guess capitalism, communism, democracy, and computer algorithms are all fake too.

>I guess capitalism, communism, democracy, and computer algorithms are all fake too.
fake=/= not real

Boku no pico

Stop spoonfeeding babbys fagot

Fine, let me rephrase that.
>There is no such things as taste.

The I guess there's no such thing as capitalism, communism, democracy, and computer algorithms too.

>rec thread
>still up

MMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!

A concept is not a material object like wood or plastic. The existence of taste is only determined by mankind that started it. Therefore. No mankind, no taste.

You need to go watch some stuff made before 2001.

>Umaru

Yeah, I'd say your taste is shite

The whole point of my post was that ideas are "real." Real doesn't mean physical or material. Real means existing within reality. The idea of "taste" exists within reality, therefore it is a real thing.

In English, "thing" can be used to as a generic type for a noun. A noun can be a person, place, object, or idea. Oh and fake = not real. "Not real" is one of the possible definitions for fake.

Also, mankind does exist. Therefore taste exists as well.