What's the anime/manga equivalent of Lost?

What's the anime/manga equivalent of Lost?

Mayoiga

Cage of Eden

Gantz

Btooom

>oyaku

How? Literally every line that faggot has said is "I like foood!"

Evangelion
Both are plagued by budget problems and no one knew what the fuck was going on, not even the creators, only for it to end disappointingly

>he thinks the ending of lost was shit

What a pleb.

Attack on Titan.

Become super famous with a good premise, but doesn't have any other redeeming quality.

anything that goes on for too long
and turns to shit

I think the closest would be Mayoiga, brotha

If you liked Lost: An anime you don't like
If you disliked Lost: Your favorite anime

Mayoiga.

His backstory is that he's a NEET who lived with his parents until they kicked him out. Well, I guess that doesn't necessarily make him an otaku, though.

Came here to say this.

The last chapters were such a fucking shitshow that I almost stopped reading every other page.

So mediocre premise, obnoxious fanboys swear it's incredibly profound, its only dramatic tool is to chain cheap emotional cliffhangers together, too many characters with arbitrary "interesting" features to keep straight, and the creators pretend like they know where they're going but in reality have no fucking clue?

Well gee, I don't think there's any anime like that.

Huh, didn't know there was so much hate for Lost here. Somewhere I read a lot of the haters were actually fans once, but they got disappointed.

>Making me read the whole first sentence for no payoff

>didn't know there was so much hate for Lost here
There isn't. Plebeians aren't people.

This.

>Somewhere I read a lot of the haters were actually fans once, but they got disappointed
I don't know about you, but I casually 'lost' interest in Lost about halfway through the second season, and it apparently only went downhill from there. Great first season though.

It picked back up a bit through the second half of season 2 and had the occasional peak of quality throughout the rest of the series, but yeah season 1 was the most consistently great part of the series.