Do you like thick girls?

Do you like thick girls?

Absolutely.

What's with all the chubspam across the Sup Forums catalog?

THICC girls are life

Yes. Think idols in particular.

Yes.

of course

>Made Pochaco
>Make another, even fatter girl removing her big tiddies
They am play gods and they went too far

you betcha

>/d/-tier "thickness"

Funny this comes up. I knew him through an artist's stream we both went to. Long story short he gave that poster to me.

I like thick girls.
Sadly people try to force fat fuck or grotesque girls as thick.

Like this

speaking purely in terms of aesthetics, no

timestamp or not true

Just some Nozotard finding an excuse to force his slut.

impressive

You're cool people /e/, I'll have to visit.

i got spooked sorry

You mean the only girls I care about?

THICKER!

Awwwww yeaaaaah

I like thick girls, I don't like fat girls.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Is Nikuko thick or is she just fat?

>not liking fat girls
What are you, from the 1920s?

fat

Huge hips and tits. Which the anti fat idiots think any girl with big tits or hips is fat.

Look at her waist size.

Waist + arms + face +legs say fat

>Fatfags forcing their shit

Just get out.

thats amazing

>Look at her waist size.
A girl can have a flat stomach but huge hips, making her waist size huge.

That girl obviously doesn't have that. But just pointing out that most people's idea of skinny is based on 'Banana body type or not'. And the Japanese have this way worse.

As long as the waist is less than the bust and hip size, whats wrong with that?

Japan doesn't do enough thick.

What is thick?

I prefer actual curvy women

I'm into a different kind of thicknesssss

Sorry Lelouch, I don't mind your usual escapades but Kokomi is not fucking thick, she's a gymnast for fucks sake, and a damn flexible one at that.

Its not hard to make a poster out of an image on the internet. Hell, I made a huge ass poster of a tankobon cover no problem. Theres no reason to believe you're the owner of the greentext story's poster.

No one actually knows what thick is. He just thinks any girl who has hips is thick. Since the average anime girl has a banana body (aka no hips).

>thinking this is thick

Ok that's fine.

Did Tsuji S. stop drawing her altogether?

He drew her as a toddler for April Fools. The pictures was so criminal even I was disgusted.

Honestly I think she was just a test that was made to see if people would like a chubby girl even if she had no tits. Tsuji probably got the answer he wanted so he doesn't draw her anymore as far as I know.

>Another body-type thread full of fanart/doujins
Can't we discuss actual anime with chubby girls for once?

I miss Real Drive.

They removed the fat from her titties and added it to her butt.

Did you actually watch it? I did. It was incredibly boring. Nothing ever actually happened, even in the finale. You're much better off just fapping to the screencaps and the gifs.

I liked it, even though I know it's not popular at all when it aired. I think of it as a SoL with occasional action and some futuristic tech. It wasn't boring at all for me.

what's the size to print that big?

I like thick thighs.

I don't like fat, obesity, "chubby", "healthy", or whatever term people have come up with for lard people.

Enjoy your bingo wings.

I prefer young girls.

It's in a very specific Japanese movie poster size, B2. I don't think you could easily find a place in America to print that size. Had to order that special frame for it.

thank god i don't live in america then, right?

Its such a shame the show didn't do well in Japan. I would kill for another Production IG attempt at having ecchi, but with a strong plot behind it.

>It was incredibly boring.
Aside from the horrible dog episode, it wasn't boring.

>Nothing ever actually happened, even in the finale.
Yes it did. All the sub plots came together and were resolved. You just found the sub plots 'boring' so you probably didn't pay attention to them.

Is Aki proper thick?

Sorry for assuming