REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is just unbelievable.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4896276/Furious-Muslim-worshippers-turn-police.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbY_aP-alkw
archive.is/h173T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's all over.
they've already won.
>an hero or not an hero, what is the honourable way to deal with this?

In America the Muslims all would have been arrested. Actually I'm sure the police would find excuses to go into the mosque so they can wear their shoes and piss the sandniggers off.

>an hero or not an hero, what is the honourable way to deal with this?

1) if pagan/polytheist or atheist, definitely an hero.

2) if Christian, can't an hero, therefore you must turn the other cheek and endure.

not much choice, lads.

I hate bad Muslims.

But.....you gotta be a fucking retard to think the cops acted right. Shoes are disrespectful in the mosque inside their religion and it's seen as dis-respectful and violating their religion.

The rule is thousands of years old.

If they're gonna raid a mosque, different style of socks or shoes should be made in preparation.

I know Sup Forums is gonna say: "DUDE WHO CARES SANDNIGGERS LUL"

But in the real world, religions and laws still have set rules and failure to abide can cause repercussions.

So from my point of view, the Muslims did nothing wrong unless they're manufacturing bombs or supporting isis. No, not all muslims support isis.

Tenner bet those police get sacked for it

As a Christian you can also fight.
Christianity is not all about turning the other cheek.
>see the crusades.
>see every Christian kingdom in Europe until the 19th century.

And this compassion is given to what other religions too?
Please list a few others

fuck off you mudslime shill.
UK soil, UK laws.
a mosque is not a fucking embassy.
we are not there... yet.

The Muslims have no reason to be there in the first place.

The nerve of these people, ugh.

This is why we can't have any shitskins in our countries, even "the good ones", since they will inevitably try to change our culture and laws to suit them.

I dont like Muslims very much

Im white.

Also i was talking about my ass thinking EU had laws on that shit, because i know how cucked your area is.

My initial comment still applies, give it a few years for the EU.

Enjoy SAND NIGGER LAND

An hero via truck of peace.

That's not what turn the other cheek means, faggot.

Good, we need more temples where police and bootlickers are unwelcome.

They would have had weapons drawn the moment they stepped out of line, it likely would have been a massacre.

Cucked bongs need to take a lesson from America.

The entitlement these sandniggers have is astonishing.

Why are we so cucked? Watching a video like this makes me want to start mass (voluntary) deportations this very evening...

>christ cucks
>doing anything at all

your pope commands obedience to the followers of mohammed, they are our overlords now obviously

this

>being this deluded
Arrested and then sent for free training at Langley.

>i know Sup Forums is gonna say...

aw man, y'know maybe you should leave

>Get out of my mosque!
Totally fair. You should respect the customs of another religion.

>Get out of my country!
BIGOT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PUSH YOUR CULTURAL NORMS ON THEM!

Nice bait

Abandon your own temples, someone else will take them over. Maybe consider your own religion before assuming it is all the fault of outsiders.
youtu.be/nbY_aP-alkw

>white man holding Muslims hostage in a mosque with multiple auto weapons
>Muslims yell at swat team to get out because they're wearing boots
>guys kills all them
Sounds like a win win

I actually live in a EU country that has almost no mudslimes.

I don't know where you're from, but there's probably a greater chance of your country ending up as sandnigger land than mine.

kek

time to fucking firebomb these motehrfuckers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mason morons think they can cuck the Muslims, like working class Whites. They have no chance. The police will always be outsiders to them. Same with any other tight-knit ethnic community. They are here to stay.

yes it is.
refrain from retaliating when attacked.
it's EXACTLY what I meant, faggot.

Maximum cuck.
>By the same token: How hard is it for Muslims to integrate?

>As if mudslides care about 1000 year old rules

I like to remember that the new testament was written on top of the old. So you dont have to be full pacifist.

>take off your shoes so as to not offend our sky emperor
>modern ways

>hey guys lets change our own rules and social norms to avoid offending Muslims
>again

GET THE FUCK OUT

This is not sand nigger land

U.S.

Midwest.

Im lucky to see a black person in my area atm as i live outside the city. I live In a suburban area with mostly Chinese, upper white middle class. Everyone acts white and the worst crime ive had in my area in 22 years is some 50 year old guy watching cheese pizza and he got raided.

There's a chance one day my area could be over run, but i think the blacks and hispanics come first here before the muslims as this area is sorta secluded.

It's going to be a decade or more before i most likely see a muslim besides a *SIKH* living in this area.

I also assume you dont live in a city area if you dont see any muslims in the EU. Since it's very easy to get to the EU as a Muslim via short boat ride or traveling by foot.

Muhammad, show the U.K. flag, don't be a faggot

yep, now imagine that there is a fire. Should firefighters enter with shoes or not.

DON'T BREAK TABOOS
TAKE OFF THOSE SHOES

Kek. Fuck the British police desu. They have no integrity and are just a fucking embarrassment at this point.

Police should have taken thier shoes off and beaten some muzzies.

Come to PL. We're cool

War.

Upper class negroids are actually decent people.
They likely worked to get out of their horrible poverty ridden old communities.
Muslims are also not bad depending on the sect. Most American Muslims drink alcohol and eat pork, they're not very devout practitioners.

They care more about shoes than a possible slaughter of multiple children from a bomb.

Health and safety rules VS muslims.

Who will win in this epic showdown.

BRITAIN NO!
BRITAIN YES!

The police will get beaten to a bloody pulp by the paki mob and then have to arrest themselves for racism when they regain consciousness.

Muslims

Imagine there are terrorists in the mosque. Should special forces take off their boots?

Hell no.

German police does it right.

yes because it never ends badly when american police piss off minorities. there are hardly any riots or anything

>your pope
>implying that I follow the words of someone from the cathlocuck community
Yeah no.

>Leftist supporting religious fundamentalism

Naw, that shit is retarded, cops have business to do. What makes Europe better than the US is its not full of religious nut jobs, at least it used to not be

I do live in the country.
But that's beside the point.
I was talking about countries as a whole.
In my country (Portugal) there's about 65.000 Muslims in a total population of 10 million (I'm actually surprised there's so many).

In your country there's about 2 million and six-hundred thousand Muslims for a total population of about 326 million.

We're still well under your average.

given that halal slaughterhouses are not bound by the normal rules regarding slaughterhouses, that battle has already been lost

we don't have many muslims either.
and traditionally they're the peaceful kind here.

>Imagine
The bitter fucking irony of this post.

the cuckoldry is unbearable at this point.

At least Muslims stand up for themselves unlike the white maggots who're going extinct.

this is the fucking saddest

Go on welfare and enjoy life at the expense of normies too retarded to realize it's all over.

Actually, it's more or less the same.
But what's great about Portugal is that they tend to go to other European countries because of higher wages.

Also, our muslims are traditionally the peaceful kind.

And we're not really involved in any wars against muslims worldwide, so we'll always be the last choice for them to attack. Unless of course they attack tourists. But I'm not one to choose the touristy beaches and the historical sites for my holidays.

If your country/state had a Muslim population the size of the UKs' and your cops massacred a load of them in a mosque they'd form an insurgency and start killing your cops on mass.

it's just a little animal torture sempai
don't be a bigot.

entering a mosque with shoes = outrage
entering a 14 year old white girl = what's the problem officer?

It's only the Chinese who deal with Muslims the right way.

>Muslims come to UK and blow up shit and randomly attack people
>take workfare and contribute fuck all to society
>get mad about shoes

Fuck these people.

>Making bombs to kill kuffar in the mosque basement, recruiting for Isis and preaching to kill the unbeliever.
>Better take shoes off so we don't offend them.
o

Can we just admit that muslims are literally school yard bullies and whites are that wimpy kid getting bullied. I mean you can't make this shit up

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/h173T
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/h173T
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/h173T
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/h173T

>turning the other cheek
Kek no,ITS CRUSADE TIME
GOD PLEASE END THE CURRENT HERETICAL POPE SO WE CAN START THE HOLY WAR ALREADY, AMEN

I don't understand the attitude of the government and police towards Muslim terror suspects. Are they expecting a liberal/Muslim insurrection if a video gets leaked of them in shoes in the mosque?
As soon as the Muslims impede the police they should be arrested. The laws of the country and importance of quelling terrorism should take priority over causing offence?
The absurdity has progressed very quickly in the past few years, surely at some point the majority of society has to question wtf is going on?

you wouldn't say the same if a church's rules were overstepped in turkey or so

a civilised country respects the temples it allows

What are they going to call this scandal? #mosquegate? #shoegate?

Not a good comparison.
Terrorists recruiting in churches and preaching holy war against a native population isn't very common at all.
It is fairly common on mosques however.

Wheres your leaf?

Fuck that, I watched Die Hard.

Yeah it's always such a shame to watch the raging mongoloids destroy their own communities.

>footage
>foot
Mail Online why do you antagonize them still

What timeline are you from? Because that's not how it works, you shitposting proxyfag.

Cops in England are pussies that only go after whites for chicken shit nonsense.

What the fuck
Shouting at police to get out is OBSTRUCTION and impeding their investigation
The police are there because they have a job to do. They are going to do that job
Fuck you

I know that bongs are retarded, but it is very disrespectful to not take off your shoes.

The way to deal with them is by raising our own culturally and intellectually, the incompatibilities of Islam with modern European culture would make life more and more uncomfortable for our peaceful friends which in turn might lead them to decide that living in a country more suited to their beliefs would be a good idea.
sadly the state of our modern society is infantile and degenerate so..........

"standards"
scuze, cookin me dinner too

good job taking the bait tard

also lmaoing @ ameritards who think this would end in a shootout in americuckistan........... seen too much telly lol

the race war won't happen until mudslimes have population parity with whites

then they'll show their true colors
those whites who resist and beat back the horde will be worthy and those who lay down and surrender to sharia will be expunged from the white gene pool

I have faith that the whites will prevail in the end, if only because arabs are among the shittiest if not the shittiest fighters on earth

For eg

Ramadam (van) next year let's make it known that people who are fasting should not be allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery.
Proven fatalities due to hypoglycaemia must be documented