JEW WOMAN FROM KIKEBOOK ON HATE GROUPS

Some Jewish whore gave a TED talk on "How young people join violent extremist groups -- and how to stop them"

Guess which groups she left out.

youtube.com/watch?v=HY71088saG4

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erinsaltman?lang=en
hooktube.com/watch?v=HY71088saG4
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
grahamhancock.com/ted-war-on-consciousness-hancock/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOK at those problem glasses. This lady must never shut up with the complaining

Just a coincidence goy

I made it about 7 minutes before I wanted to gas my laptop. Typical subverting jew

also
>hides indentity to infiltrate goyim institution
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY.

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW GOY

>Just a coincidence goy
kek'd.

comments are great tho.

also, dat jew face: twitter.com/erinsaltman?lang=en

hooktube.com/watch?v=HY71088saG4 Don't give TED views

OY VEY OY GEVALT

Man, 10 years ago if you told me TED would become some stupid academia circle jerk I would've laughed at you. Hell, I might have laughed at anyone who was against higher education in general. But now, it's just so sick. These people are sick. They live in, sometimes literal, ivory towers and have the nerve to preach to the people low them about being humble, open, and all this other shit that gets masqueraded as "moral" but is just propoganda to keep the dying middle class stupid and distracted.

9:10 - 9:51
>shills hate this

>lady
you spelled "bitch" wrong

10:33 "planting those seeds of doubt"
Is this the TED Jewish talk?

>saltman
>a literal salty jew
Best timeline

How fucking blatant can you be to talk about 'hate groups' on facebook, and leave out all the fucking ISIS recruitment pages? They literally recruit and sell weapons on fucking facebook. But no, people posting frogs that look like Hitler are way more dangerous than literal jihadis recruiting and selling grenade launchers.

She's retarded as fuck. Stop the wars, stop the extremist groups. (but also the international kabal creates these groups and funds them...)

She did talk about ISIS.

havent watched the video but she talks about recent antifa violence, am i right?

Maybe there isn't a word for hypocrisy in Hebrew?

That's some high quality rhinoplasty

When the Jews tries to outjew you with jewed non-jews but are jewed by other Jew that wanted to jew you by using her own jewology...
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

She quite openly mentions Islamic Extremism & the mythical right wing extrememists.

I would like to know the date on which this was recorded, just to be sure that they are trying to have people equate Islamic extremism & right wing movements.
I would say that at this point in time all "professionals" & "experts", who happen to leave out, or simply deny, left wing radicalisation are bullshitting you.

On a sidenote, R.I.P TED.
I knew it was bad news when they branded TEDX, which started platforming SJW/libtard morons, by then it was only a matter of time until they would be given platform at TED itself.

>conservative camps are literally equal to ISIS jihadis

tip top kek

When I first heard of TED five years ago, this was my first thought.

>EMEA policy...

AYIO HOL UP

Is it possible to play a "My fellow white people..." drinking game with the video?

>mythical right wing extrememists
They certainly aren't mythical, but definitely rare.

>those comments

Off the bat this kike is describing how she changed her name for subversive purposes therefore reinforcing and confirming the stereotypes of the eternal jew.

I used to watch ted.

Now I can't tell if they've gone insane or I have.

bump for jew explaining how she goes about passing as a non-jew in a european setting

It is really funny how I used to never recognize jews now I can see the straight away.

I suppose wearing camo was coincidence?

id fuck the shit out of that ashkenazi pussy
damn..

>some jewish whore
try not sounding like controlled opposition if you want people to take you seriously

Quick summary please
I ain't watching that

these comments are pretty woke

Anyone skeptical towards islam is feeling that way (which is really weird to NORMAL people, apparently) because of a whole host of factors. This can be countered by using targeted propaganda (and that's a good thing).

Any arguments to explain
>that's a good thing
>that's a bad thing

>planting the seeds of doubt
>targetting people with messages
>interrupting the facebook with adverts for Islam
it makes me feel like the shadow of the jew is eternally on us blocking the sun

>woke

Don't be such a bix nood son.

refrigerators in disguise

can't believe no one has shooped her into a gas chamber yet..wtf Sup Forums

black on white crime radicalizes people...

>not for equality. But revenge
WOAH HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WORDS THAT KILL

No. Matter of fact, I added that. It's just stated outright, basically. Which is equally absurd.

How typical

>my last name sounds a little bit too... Jewish
Lol'd. What a coincidence.

I for one am happy whites all across the globe are waking up to what is going on.

Let me guess. its a jew.

Imagine my shock that Jewish supremacist extremists who are responsible for arguably hundreds of millions of violent deaths and at least 30 million grueling deaths and pillaging in the ethnic-Jewish Bolshevik form of TRIBALISM in Russia are never mentioned. Imagine my surprise that the people with Talmudic-occult tribalist supremacist blood surging through their veins who control most of the world's resources and (((US))) and (((EU))) military policy, the New World Order, are never mentioned. Imagine my surprise that The Eternal International Leftist Jews is always the most ignorant and outwardly stealthily hateful one in the room. Burying the real worst parts of history into the ground of censorship, omission, and cover-up, in order to elevate the ego and tribal hierarchy.

That bitch is built like a box

>testoviron
Normie meme

>normie meme
ure a fucking normie, lunatic

das waycist

Couldn't get through the first 30 seconds

Would hatefuck with no survivors

Can (((they))) be more obvious, why nobody realizes the JIDF is losing hope? They are using new tactics.

TED BTFO by Hancock
grahamhancock.com/ted-war-on-consciousness-hancock/

TED has an agenda - they are pushing the globalists memes, transhumanism is their unholy grail.

why do these people always speak like that? they sound like school teachers

>fapnoob detected

I once watched some of the better TED talks but the trend was definitely noticeable. Why were they so unbelievably positive about transhumanist ideas and other globalist schemes? This was before I was redbulled on pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

They are going to make it so violence is the only option
they have no fucking clue what they are getting themselves into.
They better start learning from their mistakes and they better start soon.

I remember watching the first TED talks and they were just about science and technology, no politics involved just interesting shit. Don't know when they shifted to this globalist kike agenda, maybe it was their intention all along and they just slowly weaseled their way in, like kikes often do

NPR and schooling/academic culture

Fuck how are leafs ever going to recover from that...

>'counterterrorism'
Now that is stolen valor