kek

White Man's Burden

>swedish migration office

"At least we still have the constitution"

ouch the edge.

kys mentally ill scum

>kys mentally ill scum

no;)
either way why can't a fag and a non fag co exist?

>Goons still trying to push the edgy meme
You people are just silly

Swedish girl explains to Somalian refugees how to pleasure a western women using a picture book.

BBBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Mud room, wasted womb

When a woman travels she is ruined. This dumb cunt is reasobably fit yet thinks she needs to go play teacher to some starving niggers. She should be beaten within an inch of her life.

isnt it the perfect representation of the averige Sup Forumsack edgy and tough on the outside and on keyboard but soft and compassionate on the inside.

kind of reminds me on old Sup Forums

>the ass was fat

Kek

>posting "ouch the edge"
That's why faggot

god damn that ass

not captioning btw just saying

Caption: As you can see, every other cultures invented some form of boats except blacks. Yes, even inuits.

i can't wait until this places domain name is denied and seize and you can be a cocksucker in silence.

>white girl in africa
>wear pants that shoot up my ass
>dyn du

turdboi is mad lmao

>Asking for it

>LGBT flag

>invented some form of boats except blacks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

>le blacks never harvested the resources maymay.

Musa Keita I (c.1280—c.1337) was the tenth Mansa, which translates as "sultan" (king), "conqueror", or emperor of the wealthy West African Mali Empire. At the time of Musa's rise to the throne, the Malian Empire consisted of territory formerly belonging to the Ghana Empire in present-day southern Mauritania and in Melle (Mali) and the immediate surrounding areas. Musa held many titles, including Emir of Melle, Lord of the Mines of Wangara, Conqueror of Ghanata, and at least a dozen others.It is said that Mansa Musa had conquered 24 cities, each with surrounding districts containing villages and estates, during his reign. During his reign Mali may have been the largest producer of gold in the world at a point of exceptional demand. One of the richest people in history, he is known to have been enormously wealthy; reported as being inconceivably rich by contemporaries, "There’s really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth" (Davidson 2015)

underrated

is there even a source of this?
i've been looking for hours but i got jackshit

This, desu

man that dude looks cool as fuck

borrowing from arabs =/= inventing

>hours
>thread was posted 10 minutes ago

"And this is you in some years"

I'll pay you 20k WoW gold to fuck off, faggot.

>So benevolent we volunteer some of our most valuable years (not to mention money) to help them
>They still cant figure out how to run a basic electrical grid
>Our racism is the problem

Stunning photo taken moments before the gangrape occurred

>trading=borrowing now.
The empire began as a small Mandinka kingdom at the upper reaches of the Niger River, centred around the town of Niani (the empire's namesake in Manding). During the 11th and 12th centuries it began to develop as an empire following the decline of the Ghana Empire to the north. During this period, trade routes shifted southward to the savanna, stimulating the growth of states. The early history of the Mali Empire (before the 13th century) is unclear, as there are conflicting and imprecise accounts by both Arab chroniclers and oral traditionalists. Sundiata Keita (c. 1214–c. 1255) is the first ruler about whom there is accurate written information (from Ibn Khaldun). Sundiata Keita was a warrior-prince of the Keita dynasty who was called upon to free the Mali people from the rule of the king of the Sosso Empire, Soumaoro Kanté. The conquest of Sosso in c. 1235 gave the Mali Empire access to the trans-Saharan trade routes. Following the death of Sundiata Keita in c. 1255, the kings of Mali were referred to by the title mansa

leave

This is gold
TOP KEK

Must be part of a anti white NGO.
The best way to save the third world is to stop sending food and aid so that they can starve to death.

>Implying an anonymous image board isn't a window into what people actually think on the inside

there's nothing wrong with being compassionate. actually lacking it is what makes subhumans so undesirable.

> 30 seconds before...

I fucking miss World of Warcraft. Not that shit game that is out now. I mean from "Vanilla" till Cataclysm. Those were the happiest days of my life. Everything is shit now and it depresses the fuck out of me.

the pic itself is kind of old, and seeing it posted here reminded of all the time i sunk trying to find the source material.

Check out them titties on tha daile, baby please

they DID figure out how to fry food with the fluid inside the transformers tho

>is there even a source of this?

use reverse image search.

>leave

holy shit i dind know that the faggot flag would cause such buthurt in people i'm going to switch back.

fuck man i would squeeze that cute plump little ass

god damn

white women have the shittiest judgment

seriously, they are so fucking dumb

garbage-tier judgment and reasoning skills

"if it feels good, do it" is their belief system

dumbest, most naive creatures on the planet

>he ignores all the information and post a strawman meme.

american education.

>Sup Forums
>anonymous

this place is an fbi honeypot.

Ooga booga rape rape

That ass though, horrreee sheeet

luimarco ahmed what r u doing here mudshit?

London 2048

someone found the source last yea, shes 20 years old

I'm at war with the bubble bubble gut on da daily

brb making 20 videos about Phil Heath

brb boasting about getting attention from gay muscle guys

You can't counter argue whit a idiot that thinks the history of Africa has always been prosperous and cutting-edge.

His education consists of Guns, Germs and Steel and World Star.

Bro, Big Ramy should have won. In my mind he is the 2017 Mr. Olympia. But the kikes running the IFBB needed to have muh 7 time champion

not the flag, it was your post

dat ass tho

She got a nice ass

Leave now

that isnt her

Soon to be a raped Snowhite and set on fire. A story of social justice, inspired by real life stories about Jews.
The end.

Ramy looked good from the front but when it comes to the back, he was destroyed by Phil undoubtedly. And, today, you win shows from the back.

But, I do think next Mr. Olympia, if Ramy keeps improving, he will become the champion.

Nice ass.

Kids listen in fascination as Democrat youth tells them all they have to do is get a boat, come to Europe and have free gibs me dats for life doing nothing.

adios chink

Her name is Jessica Randazzo or Olivia Goolsby

i dont have facebook, do those names and post here

fpbp

traveling to another country is the most selfish entitlement act i have ever seen.
they all do it to feel powerful, superior, godlike. the part where they help is just a way to experience that feeling.
they could just stay at their town and help kids form broken families, homeles people, opiate addicts trying to rebuild their lifes.
but no, lets spend thousands of dollar for travel expenses and building ong adn school on the other side of the planet.
fucking fake assholes.

t.my english sucks and i dont give a foock

Phil's back was better, but I don't see how anyone can get past his pregnancy belly. No matter how good the back looks, that doesn't eliminate the trainwreck of the belly

Can someone crop the kids head above the left page? That's fucking golden.

Yeah.. the way he handled the criticism is typical shitty nigger behaviour.

>MUH BANK ACCOUNT NIGGA
>MUH CASH
>YALL HATERS

Even Jason Genova has a smaller gut than him

Kek nevermind.

Kangz trying out the latest prototype of Yakub's white devil.

i"m looking it up.
it's not Randazzo, she's a brunette but she's probably working with the one in the pic.
thanks for the heads up btw

Meanwhile, in St. Louis...

keep me posted

>Typical classroom in Germany, Sweden, U.K., Canada, and America

THEY JUST WANT TO LEARN TO FUCKING READ!

oh this is really interesting. How come he didn't find the new world though?

lmao?

Gets AIDS and DIE faggot.

Afrikan kids preparing to enrich white woman with black genes.

so her name seems to be => olivia.c.goolsby (fb), from North Carolina.
she was affiliated with peace corps, but left.
i skimmed through their pics but no pictures of her, they probably deleted it after people started swarming their page because of her ass. She worked there in 2014 as a volunteer according the Davidson college (liberal arts lol)
i could try looking it through the internet time machine but i'm running out of time.

there are pics of her on 4plebs.org