12 years old

>12 years old
Right.

>posting fanart as if it proves some point

What dark ages shithole do you live in that girls aren't already sporting tits at 12 years old?

Or have you just not set foot outside since birth?

>that back tumor and pinky

And? The whole
>women can't develop at all till they're 16-18
Stigma is only a recently thing. You're brainwashed as fuck if you think that. Women are ready to fuck at 12-14.

this

never understood why people do this

I would a Habanero.

yes, she is looking to the right

She's even bigger in the anime.

>He doesn't know that Kabane virus promotes growth hormone

She's been growing them for 12 years.

kabenari implants.

Where do you think kabane virus is stored?

Have you seen 12 year olds nowadays?

I'd destroy Mumei's nest, if you know what I mean.

I do every day. I can assure you most are not like this.

Jap 12 years look no different than Jap 6 years. Mumie was in a deep coma after being bit for 4years, so she's really 16yrs but thinks she's 12.

>fanart

IS THIS THE BIRTH OF THE NEW MEMES?

>2008+8
>being an Italian

Why don't you have a seat over there.

12 year olds don't have breasts like that.

I believe her.

what?

I want to stick my erect penis inside Mumei's armpit and spray my semen inside.

A 12 year old white girl was filmed getting banged by 25 black guys.

I knew these three students in my grade 6 class last school year who had a body of a 15 year old. Some 12 year olds grow up quite fast. This world grows quite fast as well isn't? I feel like we're already too old for this shit.

>he didn't massage all the breasts of all the little girls in his neighborhood so they will grow

I always knew you are a faggot.

This girl is 12 years old as well. I'm not complaining.

Do they actually say that?

At the start of Slayers, she's 12 years old. By the end of Slayers TRY, she's 14 and her breasts just keep growing. In Slayers Revolution/Evo, she's even bigger. And her tits are pretty much the only redeeming thing in that horrid season.

>its another 'let's complain about reality in 2D' episode

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

Its due to a conflict between 'Victorian Era values' and extreme womens liberation movement. Women expect to be swept off their feet by a knight in shining armor. But also to be totally free to have multiple lovers before they 'settle down'.

In other words, women are trying to avoid marriage to not be bogged down by kids and only one sex partner. Then when tey are past their prime, they rush to find a husband.

not sure man, i remember 2 classmates from back then had D and F cups, 110 and 115 each one i remember because i made some custom uniforms for a class event because my mom is a tailor and they all gave me their sizes

Also boob jealousy is real, when they answered me their size the other girls had a look of despair mixed with rage in their faces.

Yes, they can. And anime isn't even real. We're talking about a medium where girls can be drawn with breasts as 5 year olds.

Well she isn't a regular woman. She is a kabaneri.

>anime isn't even real.
HERESY!
Anime is real! I just saw it the other day!

I saw the real anime. He was an ugly 50 year old French man living in Lyon. And no one could love him.

He isn't ugly, he just had a hard life and looks tired because of it.

I believe in freedom
As in the law should not limit anyone's freedom unless it's literally harm done to someone else
Meaning that it should only be illegal if the girl hasn't had her first period yet
What you thought breast envy was an anime exclusive?

I failed to comprehend.

>12 Years Old
>Shading
>Muscle
>12 Years Old
>Shading
>Muscle
>12 Years Old

What I've learned about this show from reading /a

Yes inshallah my brother. And next year in Jerusalem my friend!

Muscle!

I fail to see the problem

Who's that semen demon

And also, shading.

Forced Animation

>Forced animation
Why is this a meme? It's gorgeous to behold.

I'm getting Nakamura Hoshinji who seems to be this 12 year old singer model for a kiddie idol group called Soror Babies.

underages are not allowed here

Jesus, what do they feed kids these days?

Wonderful. This proves I'm not pedo.

You can go back to watching powerpoints bud.

It's the hormones in the school water. I'm telling you man. When you drink that water, you start growing boobs even if you're a guy.

It's totally possible, I remember back when I was in year 7 there were some girls in my year with massive tits.

human growth hormone

Is that why there are so many lardasses with gigantic manboobs around these days? That definitely explains things.

I'm pretty sure Japanese and Korean pop idols are all genetically engineered test tube babies that the music companies just breed and raise themselves. It's how they get away with having no right to a normal life and bullshit contracts.

We are morally obligated to free them from this company brainwashing by giving them the D.

Avg age for those growth spurts to be hitting is 12-14ish, so it's not too crazy to see a 12 yo that looks like a teenager, though she'll have a very young looking face and skin.

No, it's just the good nutrition. The reason puberty starts later is due to the availability of nutrients to actually allow such rapid growth in a modern diet.

I looked like this when I was 12 as well. There's nothing noteworthy about this body. You guys need to go out more.

>thinking OP is complaining

>thinks that comment was aimed at OP

>Thinks i'm not a dog

>thinking that's at all relevant to the point

>thinking

please dont tell me this is from a hentai and not from a comedy manga

Fucking new.

left > right

>Hentai
>Comedy

There's literally no difference though.

I know, what a novel concept.

>Being a mindless drone

>not immediately being able to tell by the art style
Did summer vacation start already?

Kinda got a butterface going on there.

always right
oppai monsters begone

>Fanart
Okay.

see

Do you even watch the show or browse Sup Forums or anything anime related at all for that matter?

>implying 12 years old can't have tits
>showing fanart to make a point

Mumei is fucking 12 years old goddamnit. Why cant you faggots understand legal age of consent fucking fag ass shit.

>age of consent
>fucking a drawing

Sure thing. Now go back to whatever fucking cave you came from.

>fanart exaggerated it
Okay.

When you can explain this, I will give a fuck about a drawing.

how come this sounds sexy when nest isnt a sexy word at all

They can. Back when I was much younger and online social dating-like sites really started to get popular, I'd see 12-13 year old girls with tits like that pretty often.

Sigh, I miss those times.

>no one could love him
that's because people are ass in lyon

Are there 12-years-old of 1.60m ?

Nothing wrong here.

>legal age of consent
Legal where?
It is 11 in Botswana.
It is 16 in the UK, but only 14 in the pedoheaven of Germany.
It is 13 in Japan, with a completely different bill circumventing that by prohibiting 'fornication' with under-18. Which means, a rich politician will be judged in an honest relationship and set free, while poorfags and gaijin will be jailed.

IF HER AGE IS ON THE CLOCK SHE'S READY FOR THE COCK

old enough to pee old enough for me